Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Irritating Choreography

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Irritating Choreography

Well, honestly I don't want to spoil the thread-Songs choreographed well. Pl. use this thread to share your dismay/ shock / irritation etc on songs that had the worst choreography. It could be bad choice of actors for the song, irritating sequences that dont gel with the lyrics, worst costumes or whatever. Pl. also write what was so irritating about that song.
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    27 views and no replies!! Anyway, I must thank Vijay fans for not posting all ajith songs and ajith fans for not doing the vice versa!

Let me list some of the songs that were too pleasant to hear but on screen.

1. Ilamai enum poongatru- SPB-IR combo-la excellent song. Any SPB-IR fan will commit suicide if you see it on screen. Sridevi with a mini skirt and an unknown hero with vulgar movements! Horrible!

2. Pani vizhum malarvanam - Vairamuthu's meaningful lyrics spoilt by robotic movements of Karthik and Stony expressions of GG.

3. Poove sempove un vaasam varum- Anybody who has heard the song can NEVER visualize Radharavi's face to it!

Still more to come!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poove Semboove
    Scorpio i sud nt ask it here but i hav no other go as i didnt find 1 person who know about this song...can u tell me frm which movie is this song...cos this is my fav song...

Mudarkanave song frm Majnu where Rinky Khanna has an expressionless face.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="oohlala"]
    Poove Semboove
    Scorpio i sud nt ask it here but i hav no other go as i didnt find 1 person who know about this song...can u tell me frm which movie is this song...cos this is my fav song...
    The name of the movie is solla thudikkuthu manasu..

To add to the list:

sollayo solaikili - Alli Arjuna... what song.. but the picturization in beaches n sand.. aweful!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber MovieFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Virumbiguren: Kombi Mulaitha
    -Prasanth and Sneha were doing stupid movies on a layers and layers of dirty saries and then the water spills over them. The shift settings so they audience is relieved, but then they start again dancing in mud water. That was just PLAIN annoying!

Aei Nee Rombo Azhaga Irukka: Inni
    - Beautiful song spoiled! The beginning of it, Shaam is pouring water or soda (something clear) on Sneha while she is doing something that is supposed to be dancing. What follows it just Sneha rolling down sand mountains or Shaam dragging her through it. What a shame!
    Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great topic Scorpio
    always cringe to know how such a nice song ruined:
    top pick is Illamai ennum poongatre padidum orr paatru...i love how SPB sounds...but the picturisation ugh disgusting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oohlala
    Poove Semboove

Mudarkanave song frm Majnu where Rinky Khanna has an expressionless face.
    Yeah, Rinky Khanna with her awkward face spoiled the other good song-pada pada pattampoochi padak padak too. She just couldn't dance and her face resembled emotion levels of a stone.

Many of you will differ, but I found -Vellaikaara mutham song in Chellame also very irritating. May be, that's beacuse of my dislike towards reema sen!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oohlala

The song is from "solla thudikkuthu manasu".

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wat bout BABA...all songs havin idiotic expressions. that too in the intoduction song...they start with serious music but after that Rajini does some sort of expression and the other duet with Manisha...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oohlala,

In Baba, I felt irritated only in the 'Shakthi kodu' song where the extras were dancing like stamping somebody's head. I liked the choreography in Maya Maya song, to be honest.

I am reminded of one more gem by Ilayaraaja -Itho mega oorvalam, atho minnal thoranam - excellent melody to hear. I was shocked to see the hero and heroine dressed like king and queen and dancing amidst smoke and a hundred apsaras! Surely, the dance master could have thought better!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast