Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thomanum Makalum-it's a shame ! worst movie ever made

Senior Member Devoted Hubber romio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thomanum Makalum-it's a shame ! worst movie ever made

Went to see the movie Thomanum makalum first day itself by expecting a lot from ourMammoty. its worst movie than dubai & pattalam i disappointed a lot. Even made me mood off ! Movie Cannot seen with family because of double meaning comedy...It doesn't go by logic. It isn't realistic. But it's shame for mammoty .His comic,dance all suckss big time...shafi direction is kuzhithara pls that salim kumar,lal comedy is realy boring !!!
    Why is National award winner 57 year old mammoty doing such a movie next movie is taskaran i think it worst than this one
    Thomanum Makalum a total waste of time....film is not at all good...big time flop....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mammotty is a great actor.But he has some limitations Especially in Entertainers.His fans and mob would like to see more of his Masculinity part.So we expect him in serious,thrillers,action movies.But now he is in a film called "Thommanum Makkalum" which I feel to be the one of the worst movie of his career IF NOT THE WORST.Actually in the theatre there is a feeling that even hardcore Mammotty fans really didn't like what the saw.Its just like Lal fans watching Hariharanpilla...,Vamanapuram...Mammotty just like Lal got the "Vamanapuram Bus Route" in his career.

A movie with double meaning dialogues,No script sense,naturality is 0%.Everything in this movie is negative in a sense.Mammotty looks totally uncomfortable in his role.Lal had to play his same old eccentric characters.Songs looked rehashed.Director had no idea where the movie is leading.It should be a big luck for producer Lal to recover money.He escaped a bit in "Chathikatha Chandu" & "Black" but this could be a testing one.But one thing is 4 sure,Its not going to be a bigger hit than "Udayanaanu Thaaram",just the way producer challenged.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now the same team is going to come with another movie on christmas.I hope Mammotty don't repeat his mistake again.And see Mammu fans,I saw this movie and It my view totally.

Post Thanks / Like
    thommanum makkalum entirely belongs to rajan p dev. he has given a life time performance.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber catre's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    U IDIOTS! MAMOOTY IS THE WORST ACTOR! UGLIEST, ONE OF THEM ANYWAYS! HIS BIG UGLY MUSHTACHE, WHO THE HELL CAN STAND LOOKING AT THAT? IF HE DOESNT SHAVE I THINK I WILL PUKE!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    whatever it is u people , if the movie is so bad as you say it is........ how come the MOVIE IS A BIG SUPER HIT!!!!! AND NOT A FLOP LIKE THE MENTIONED MOVIES OF MOHANLAL.

WHAT HYPOCRICY

Post Thanks / Like
    it may not be a great film, but it is a super hit, and mammoottys first hit of the year.
    thinking about her is always a nostalgic feeling. i dont know why, but it happens to me.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    sanju,
    its mammuttys first movie of the year.This more seems to be the vishu results

1.Thommanum makkalum
    2.Kochi Rajavu
    3.Chandrolsavam
    4.Albuthadweepu
    5.Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    thats not the spirit sid,

the vishu results are like this,

1 chandrotsavam

2 thommanum makkalum

3 kochirajavu

4 adbhutadweep

from this list chandrotsavam and thommanum makkalum are superhits, kochirajavu is average while adbhutadweep is a big flop.
    thinking about her is always a nostalgic feeling. i dont know why, but it happens to me.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    OF THE VISHU RELEASES ALL THE MOVIES HAVE BOMBED AND FLOPPED VERY BADLY INCLUDING THE CRAP "CHANDRAOLSAVAM".

THOMMANUM MAKALUM IS NOT A VISHU RELEASE!!! IT RELEASED BEFORE VISHU !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast