Page 32 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan - Part 22

Senior Member Devoted Hubber sivaa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Vcg Thiruppathi
    நாடகம் ; திரைப்படம் ;அரசியல் ; குடும்பம் ; பொது வாழ்வு ; அனைத்திலும ;நேர்மையாய் வாழ்ந்த உன்னதமான
    உயர்ந்த மனிதர் நடிகர் திலகம் ஒருவர் மட்டுமே.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Vcg Thiruppathi
    நாடகம் ; திரைப்படம் ;அரசியல் ; குடும்பம் ; பொது வாழ்வு ; அனைத்திலும ;நேர்மையாய் வாழ்ந்த உன்னதமான

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Vcg Thiruppathi

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Vcg Thiruppathi

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Vcg Thiruppathi

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks S, Petchimuthu

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sivaa View Post
    Rajendran Kasthuri When i first wanted to do a film to be screened in Mahalakshmi, I went to Miran Sahib street. I bumped upon couple of mediators in a teashop opposite to DivyaFilms office building. I told them am new to this field but I wanted to buy one Sivaji Sir Film any film of his that is available. IMMEDIATELY, these guys said "Sir, Sivaji Film will not get audience Why dont you buy Mr. MGR films and I have contacts of distributors who has some "good films" like oorukku uzhaipavan, navarathinam, sange muzhangu along with print and poster" I wanted to Guage these mediators and the so called distributors who are having this film, I was taken to the first floor where Divya Films office was also there. I was taken to a distributor and his office was full of Mr.MGR film posters stuck on wall. He forced me to a large extent trying to convince me to buy Mr.MGR films. He also said the same words to the mediator. Anyway, that is his business. What i was also shocked is the second part. He said, he has about 11 prints of black and white Sivaji Films and showed me but said, That is not for sale. I asked him if owns the film rights. He said No. Then i asked him back, why he is holding these 11 prints of Sivaji Films that he doesnt own. There was no reply from him except "Adhu oarama kadandhuttu pogattum" This means, these type of fellows, source good film prints of Sivaji and do not give to anyone but waste it deliberately. This is cheap attitude that they are doing. They cannot fight genuinely. Therefore, they indulge in such activities. Finally, i bought my first film Naan Vaazha Vaippen from RajTv and screened it in Mahalakshmi.

Thanks Subramanian Subbraman
    திருட்டு நாய்கள்...இப்படித்தான் நடிகர்திலகத்தின் பல படங்களின் நெகட்டீவ்களை அழித்திருக்கிறார்கள்

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sivaa View Post
    Rajendran Kasthuri When i first wanted to do a film to be screened in Mahalakshmi, I went to Miran Sahib street. I bumped upon couple of mediators in a teashop opposite to DivyaFilms office building. I told them am new to this field but I wanted to buy one Sivaji Sir Film any film of his that is available. IMMEDIATELY, these guys said "Sir, Sivaji Film will not get audience Why dont you buy Mr. MGR films and I have contacts of distributors who has some "good films" like oorukku uzhaipavan, navarathinam, sange muzhangu along with print and poster" I wanted to Guage these mediators and the so called distributors who are having this film, I was taken to the first floor where Divya Films office was also there. I was taken to a distributor and his office was full of Mr.MGR film posters stuck on wall. He forced me to a large extent trying to convince me to buy Mr.MGR films. He also said the same words to the mediator. Anyway, that is his business. What i was also shocked is the second part. He said, he has about 11 prints of black and white Sivaji Films and showed me but said, That is not for sale. I asked him if owns the film rights. He said No. Then i asked him back, why he is holding these 11 prints of Sivaji Films that he doesnt own. There was no reply from him except "Adhu oarama kadandhuttu pogattum" This means, these type of fellows, source good film prints of Sivaji and do not give to anyone but waste it deliberately. This is cheap attitude that they are doing. They cannot fight genuinely. Therefore, they indulge in such activities. Finally, i bought my first film Naan Vaazha Vaippen from RajTv and screened it in Mahalakshmi.

Thanks Subramanian Subbraman
    எல்லாவற்றையும் தங்கள் கைகளில் வைத்துக்கொண்டு எங்கள் படங்கள் ஓடியது உங்கள் படங்கள் ஓடியதா பெட்டியில் தூங்குகின்றது என
    வாய்ச்சவடால் விடுவதுதான் ம கோ ரா வின் சீடர்களது வாடிக்கை. பெட்டைத்தனம் கொண்ட பேடிகள். போட்டியெனில் சமமாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.
    ஜனத்திரள் குறைந்தாலும் தங்கள் படத்தை ஓட்வேண்டும் என்றும், ஏனைய நடிகர்களின் படங்கள் நன்கு ஓடி தங்கள் தலைவனின் படங்களை சாய்க்கப் போகின்றது என தெரிந்ததும் ஏனைய நடிகர்களின் படங்கள் ஓடும் தியேட்டர்களுக்கு சென்று மிரட்டி படங்களை ஓடவிடாமல் தடுப்பது இப்படியான கைங்கரியங்களை செய்துகொண்டு ஜம்பம் பேசும் கூட்டம்.

Post Thanks / Like

நன்றி நிலா

Post Thanks / Like
    sreedharan .R கர்ணன் தோல்வியா ? சிரிப்பு மூட்டாதீங்க சார் இதற்கு முன்னரே வீரபாண்டிய கட்ட பொம்மன் என்ற காவியம் திரையிடப்பட்ட போது திருச்சியில் நடந்தது 1960 கோளில் எல்லாருக்கும் தெரியும் காசு கொடுக்கப்பட்ட ஒரு கும்பல் கட்ட பொம்மன் திரையரங்கில் Bulk ஆகடிக்கெட்டுகளை வாங்கிக் கொண்டு உள்ளே போய் பாதியிலேயே வெளி வந்து தண்ட படம் என்று ஒரு10 நாட்கள் நாடகம் நடத்தினர் பிறகு எப்படியும் பார்க்க வேண்டும் என்று நம்மைப் போலவர்கள் சென்ற பிறகு அந்த கும்பலுக்கு அவர்கள் பாஷை
    யிலேயே பதில் கொடுத்தபிறகு அந்தப்படம் வெற்றி நடை போட்டது ? அதுபோல அந்த காலத்தில் ஒரு குப்பல்
    கர்ணனையும் சொல்லியிருபார்கள்

courtesy net

.................................................. .......

இதுதான் ம கோ ரா சீடர்களின் வேலை நடிகர் திலகத்தின் படங்களின் வெற்றியை இடையூறு செய்து தடை செய்வதன்மூலம்தான்

ம கோ ரா வின் படங்கள் சாதனை என நிரூபிக்க முயன்றார்கள் தற்பொழுதும் அதே நிலைப்பாட்டைதான் செய்து கொண்டிருக்கிறார்கள்.

2012 ல் டிஜிட்டலில் மறு வெளியீடு கண்ட கர்ணன் திரைக்காவியம் 200 நாட்களுக்குமேல் ஓடியிருக்கவேண்டிய காவியம்.

நல்ல வசூலுடன் ஓடிக்கொண்டிருந்தும் ம கோ ரா வினது
    காடைக்கூட்டத்தின் தலையீட்டால் 155 நாட்களுடன் வலுக்கட்டாயமாக நிறுத்தப்பட்டது.

மேற்கண்ட விடயத்தை காடைக்கூட்டத்துக்கு பயந்து மறைமுகமாக முகநூலில் சொல்லியிருந்தார் சொக்கலிங்கம்.

Page 32 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast