View Poll Results: Mankind BORN .. VEG. or "NON-VEG"... Scientifically?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mankind BORN-VEGETARIAN Scientifically

18 36.00%
  • Mankind "BORN-NON-VEGETARIAN" Scientifically

9 18.00%
  • Mankind BORN WITH BOTH OPTIONS Scientifically

23 46.00%
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mankind.. BORN-VEGETARIAN.??..!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    (1) For every God- created Living-Being,... .... He has created alongside.... the Apt variety of Food too.... matching with its .... Functions and Purpose of Life on Earth .... Correct?

Amongst the Creatures if we classify as the

(a)Mighty by Wisdom and born Soft-natured and endowed with only Defensive Bodily-features
    (b)Mighty by Physical-Strength with Wild Offensive Bodily-features

Man is classified as the Most Brainy-Animal... and so considered under (a) Category above.... along with Monkey, Elephant, Horse, Bull, Deer etc.

Lion is classified as the Most wild-animal with a Commanding capacity over all other Creatures... considered under (b) category along with Tiger, Jackal, Fox, Dog etc.

(2) Suiting to acquire.... its prescribed Food.... change into convenient form for eating... and further to digest it too... the Nature has provided the apt Physical Organs like... Teeth, Nails, Limbs, Saliva, Stomach as well as the well-matching Digestive-System on the whole coupled with the Assimilative innate Mechanism too which varies amongst the Creatures according to its Functions and Purpose of Existence on Earth.... Correct?

(a)All the Vegetarian Animals comprises of Monkey, Elephant,Deer, Bull, Horses, Rabbit etc.

(b)All the Non-Vegetarian Animals like Lion, Tiger, Jackal, Fox, Dog etc. form into one Group

(3) It is an interesting Point to observe... that the Horse eats Grass ... but Not Leaves.. while the Elephant eats Leaves Not the Grass... and the Monkey eats only Fruits ... Not the Grass or Leaves... even though all these are the Varieties of Vegetarian Edible-stuff containing abundant Vitamins, Minerals and such other
    Nutritious Ingrediants vital for Life.... Why So?

In brief... whether classified as Grass or Leaf or Fibre... the Type of Food eaten by one Specy of Vegetarian is not acceptable to another Vegetarian creatures. One's Food is another's Poison?

(4) Similarly Non-Vegetarian Creatures too are choosy... why ? Suppose we feed them with different Food-variety... why it hates.... or lead to illness... although all are Non-Vegetarian Foods of abundantly rich Nutritious value?.... Why?

(5) Irrespective of the one of the Varieties of Food each Vegetarian or Non-Human-Creatures eat ... all those Specific Vegetarian Species ...... form into ONE Broad Group... by way of its Living-manners and Habits, as well as Inborn Physical-features too... and Similarly to the other Group too.... Is it Not?... How?.... Why?

(6) All the Born Non-Vegetarian Species eat their Non-Veg. Food without any difficulty ... as the Main Dish without any dire Supplements. Whereas Man is able to eat the Non-Veg. Food Only as the SIDE-DISH...and Not the Main-Dish... which is invariably the Vegetarian stuff. Why so?

Comparison between Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Animals .....

Vegetarian Animals .................................................. ... Vs ...Non-Vegetarian Animals.
    (Monkey, Elephant, Deer, Bull, Horse etc.).......... (Lion, Tiger, Jackal, Dog, Cat etc.)

1. SALIVA : Alkali .................................................. ............. Acid

2. STOMACH-SECRETION : More of Alkali ................ More of Acids.

3. TEETH : Cutting and Munching Teeth more .......... Tearing and Piercing Teeth More.

4. BIRTH: Pregnancy period Longer upto 12 mhs ....... Short... Not more than 6 months.

5. CALF-BIRTH: Active from Birth - Open-Eyed ......... Inactive with Closed-Eyes for a Few-days

..... Similar to Mankind........................................... .................. Contrary to Mankind.

.... To continue.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama

1. SALIVA : Alkali .................................................. ............. Acid

2. STOMACH-SECRETION : More of Alkali ................ More of Acids.

3. TEETH : Cutting and Munching Teeth more .......... Tearing and Piercing Teeth More.

4. BIRTH: Pregnancy period Longer upto 12 mhs ....... Short... Not more than 6 months.

5. CALF-BIRTH: Active from Birth - Open-Eyed ......... Inactive with Closed-Eyes for a Few-days

..... Similar to Mankind........................................... .................. Contrary to Mankind.

.... To continue.
    Have you ever checked the pH of your own "Saliva", Mr. Sudhaama????

Make sure what you are saying is correct, please?

Because u r trying to theorize something based on your data from wherever you got them. I dont know from where u got them.

If your data is wrong, then your theory will flunk pretty badly. Nobody can help you! Please be careful!

Senior Member Regular Hubber Ilavenil's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemant Trivedi
    If man was born vegetarian, he would not have DRAGON TEETH.
    He would have only MOLARS.
    Are you referring to "canine teeth"? If life which began as a single celled ameoba and has evoled to all the genous and species on present earth, I don't think it would be difficult to develop canine teeth after human beings started to eat flesh. Moreover to eat flesh, he has to be either be a hunter (it needs lots of skills and tools) or a scavenger. To begin with he didn't have these skills. He was not born as a hunter. I have also read that he ate the bone marrow (lot of fat and some blood tissues) when he was a scavenger. So, he probabily didn't need canine at that time.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber genesis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    1) I do not think there are any 100% Vegetarian people around... you may call them "mostly" vegetarian. Most of the Vegetarian of Indian origin do consume "Dairy" products.. I am not sure anybody will consider milk as vegetarian.

2) Sudhamma says vegetarians eat everything... thats also not true... I know some vegetarians who do not eat roots (any thing underground).
    3) I have read somewhere that "uncooked" vegetarian food is best for human body. "uncooked" non-veg food is the worst. Some African tribes eating "uncooked" vegetable diet have highest life expectancy, and Eskimos surviving mostly on meat have shortest life expectancy.

4) Now in present times, it is more to do with choice and customs, than what suits to our body.

There is nothing "scientific" about... may be "evolutionary"??

Senior Member Regular Hubber Cygnus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sudhaama, what is your basis for the various acid-alkai classification? Could you clearly post your 'postulates' in specific tabular form; I have a hard time deciphering your post

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I tried looking at left hand side (LHS) vs right hand side (RHS).

LHS (Veg animals) or more appropriately 'herbivores'; RHS(Non- veg animals) 'carnivores' .
    Now veg animals are more like humans - is this what you are implying? If so, on behalf of all physiologists I beg to differ with your 'notion' that stomach secretions are 'more alkali'. The human gastric fluid pH is around 1.3 on a pH scale of 1 - 14 which is theorized as follows:

1-------------------------------------7----------------------------------14
    Strong acid-----------------------Neutral------------------------Strong Base

Anyway, humans could be classified as 'omnivores' based on their feeding patterns since as a general population, we consume both plant-based and meat-based foods.

To answer your question #6:
    In Western civilization, meat is the 'entree' or the main dish such as steak and vegetables are side dishes such as green beans, potatoes, etc. You have framed your question with the Indian subcontinent food culture as the basis, while this topic seems to encompass the entire human race, so I'm gathering quite a bit of disconnect

Post Thanks / Like
    //In Western civilization, meat is the 'entree' or the main dish such as steak and vegetables are side dishes such as green beans, potatoes, etc.//

Yes... You are correct...In the case of Africans it is still more different and unique.... almost the whole content is the Non-Veg. Varieties... with the least of Veg sometimes !!... Thus I am giving you more supportive points.

But you have to note Two factors ...

(1) In the case of Majority of the Non-Veg- habitual Eaters.... all around the world.... are they able to consume at ease... the Non-Veg without a part of Veg dishes... similar to known Non-Veg. Creatures like Tiger, Cat, Dog ....?

(2) Are they Not ... artificially supporting their body natural mechanism... by means of Drugging ALCOHOL... an Acid-substance to digest Non-veg..... which is Naturally abundant for Lion Tiger and the like species born for Non-Veg. ?...

Which Digestive-base is lacking in man?.... being endowed with more of Alkali secretions to digest Veg- Substances only?

// You have framed your question with the Indian subcontinent food culture as the basis, while this topic seems to encompass the entire human race, so I'm gathering quite a bit of disconnect Rolling Eyes//

Not necessary for Rolling-eyes... my dear Friend.... Indeed the Topic's concern is the whole of Mankind. ... Not Indian alone...If you keenly observe.... the trend... you can see... I am building up data after data to arrive at the Final-Conclusion.... which You all can make easily...at the End of this Topic.

In the mean time... I am taking one and all of you friends with me Hand-in-Hand... whether Pro or Anti on the Discussion-Table.
    Most INVALUABLE TREASURE is.. Time.
    Spend it MEANINGFULLY Spread effectively.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sudhaama,

Let me clarify that I said that the human 'gastric fluid' is acidic; gastric only refers to stomach here. Human intestinal fluid is alkaline ranging from a pH of 6 to 8 through the small and large intestines. You had stated that the stomach secretions are alkaline which is not true.

I don't understand why this should be a surprise that humans are 'omnivores', in contrast with the 'carnivorous' animals. We grew out of our 'hunter-gatherer' stage and started cultivating our own foods- grains, cereals, pulses, fruits and vegetables. Apart from that, we kept our taste for meat by raising poultry for meat and eggs, cattle for meat and milk, etc.

Meanwhile, all the 'non-veg' animals you mentioned are primarily predatory in nature. They hunt their food and devour them as such. Cats and dogs you mentioned have been domesticated and fed fancy 'chows' by the humans. So they have grown accustomed to cooked and processed food. So they no longer are 'strictly' carnivorous, they eat 'vegetarian' foods too. For eg., domesticated cats in India, are fed 'curd rice' or 'yogurt rice' and they have no problems with that. In fact, a couple of cats raised in our household were such connoisseurs of the 'curd rice' that they would not eat their meal if the curd is a bit sourer than usual!!!

But I agree that in the wild, these animals adapt to the environments such that they can survive on the hunted prey as the sole means of nutrition.

So, it seems to me to be very clear that circumstances dictate food habits and in the case of humans, since our ancestors have both hunted and cultivated their food, we retain both meat and plant-based food as our sources of nutrition.

Senior Member Regular Hubber Ilavenil's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mr. Sudama,

I actually didn't understand your posts. If you can clearly state what you are saying and why, we could either agree or disagree with you.

--Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RP
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketboy
    I'm for Vegetarianism.......but I guess its a personal choice!!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast