Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anandam - serial sunTV

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RAJESWARY PARANTHAMAN
    hai, I from Malaysia I never missed this serial but nowdays i feel boring with the episod where abirami and rohini fighting for madan .And i think it is unrealistic.Please,please, please, please end this conflict .
    girls attitude changing
    always fighting for another man

did u watch "kaldda kathalan"
    loving her own sister's hubby??

like ethigasam -
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber RAJESWARY PARANTHAMAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes i did but i can't accept the moral of the story and also current issue in this Anadham serial.

RajesParam
    ERICA @ V.P.RAAJESWARY

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RAJESWARY PARANTHAMAN
    yes i did but i can't accept the moral of the story and also current issue in this Anadham serial.
    exploiding
    adding poison to the whole pots

producers getting money!!!
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Priyankak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far, Rohini confused cause of Abiramy. So, she dont sleep peacefully. R.K plans to give a lesson to Abiramy cause they couldnt control their feelings. But Ramya came to their house and she told to R.K that i;ll talk about this to her. But dont do anything to my sister. R.k said ok. Then Ramya went to Abi's house and told her to change her attitude( Ramya told that stop revenge R.K's family cause they did lots of good things to our family).. But Abiramy didnt listen. Abi said Ramya to go out from house. Ramya and Raj had a little fight because Raj already told to Ramya not to go ABi's house. Both party Raj and Ramya had fight (Raj said bad things about Abi and Ramya also said somethings about her mother in law so he got mad at her) and Ramya left the house and she went to her sister house.
    So, abiramy called SIneevaasan and she told about the problem and she told him to talk about this with his son. But Sinee went to his son house and he congrats his son cause SInee said that i couldnt do anything to abiramy. But you're my son and you did good things. and he is proud about it. But abiramy knows that Sineevasan didnt tell good things to his son. SO, abiramy went to police station and she vabased. Now Raj takes his wife with him from Abiramy;s house cause Shanthi told him to take Ramya from her sister house. Sinee told to abiramy that SHanthi is the one who told his son to call his wife back to their house. She Sinee and ABiramy got mad. And also CHamber take out Abiramy as a member of Chamber.

ooh gosh..its like an essay. Im so tired to typing. Remains later.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update. I am unable to watch this serial because of work do keep the latest happenings in anandam serial posted. thanks in advance...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Priyankak
    ooh gosh..its like an essay. Im so tired to typing. Remains later.
    reminding the project again!!!! ))
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt watch last few episode of aanandham. So, when i get some update info about aanandham then i'll continue to write my essay. Im sure you'll get bore while reading my essay (story).
    " THE END"

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt watch last few episode of aanandham. So, when i get some update info about aanandham then i'll continue to write my essay. Im sure you'll get bore while reading my essay (story).
    " THE END"
    I'll never get bored

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srif
    " THE END"
    I'll never get bored
    But while readin my story, for sure you'll get bored....good luck,.
    :rotfll:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,I am new here,but I watch Anandham regularly.

Now Shanthi has resigned from the Chamber and she has also quit from the partnership deal with Madan.Srinivasan(who is our fellow hubber-Mohanraman!) actually poisons the minds of the Chamber members regarding Shanthi's morals-her relationship with Madan is questioned by all-so she is forced to quit.

Now RK has offered her the post of CEO of his firm...let's see if she takes it.

Meanwhile,Arjun's wife(don't remember her name) is worried that she is childless-she happens to meet Govindan-the convict's wife and son.She makes the lady her maid servant at home and puts the son in a school-the same school that Shanthi's daughter goes to.

This is the gist as of now...
    smile always!!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast