Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premier wonder grinder

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Premier wonder grinder

I'm planning to buy a wet grinder. have any one baught "PREMIER WONDER MIXIE SIZE GRINDER "? It is 1.5lit and looks compact. how is the grinder performance for grinding Rice/ Urud dhal. i found this in www.chennaiimports.com for resonable price. have any one baught in this website . please advice.

Thanks in Advance.
    rmykannan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kannan,

The Premier Wonder is a very good grinder. It does not become hot either while or after grinding. Cleaning is very easy with its removable drum and it weighs only 11 kgs. I have been using it for a few months now, and I am really impressed. With its excellent styling and design and advanced features than any other grinder in the market, Premier Wonder is the best buy and gives you the best value for money at $159.99. It is all you need to enjoy your favourite idli, dosa, and vada.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber tomato's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know if this Premier Wonder Grinder is available in Singapore?

Post Thanks / Like

Sharp 2ltr Wet grinder On Sale

Sharp Counter Top Wet grinder 2.00 ltr Capacity model is On Sale for $245 + FREE Shipping !!
    http://www.perfectpeninsula.com/Sharp2Litres.html
    Sharp 2 tr capacity is ideal for a family of 2 ~ 6 .
    It is so convenient, Quick and easy !
    You can grind 5 ~ 8 cups at a time !
    This avoid you to grind multiple or repeated times.
    Special Sale Offer $245.00 + Free Shipping !

For more info visit our web site
    www.perfectpeninsula.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tomato,

www.chennaiimports.com carry premier wet grinder mixee size for reasonable price . they r located in canada. but u can email them and check if it is avail'be in singapore.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber Chennai Imports Inc.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Premier Wonder Grinder in Singapore

Hello Tomato,

Please check with the following store in Singapore for Premier Wonder Grinder:

Jothi Store & Flower Shop
    Address : 1 Campbell Lane Singapore 209882

Tel : 63387008
    Fax : 63380070

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    yep...Jothi stores pushpa kadai should be carrying it... We can get all sorts of Indian things either from Mustafa or Jothy stores... Chk it out Tomato...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx Chennai imports and thanx dev. I'll definately go and check it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I went to the Jyothi store to check out the grinder. They Have 2 models. Both Premier Wonder Gr.(1.5 lts) and also premier tilting Gr (2 lts). I would most probably go for the wonder grinder .
    But only thing I'm not so happy abt is the lid. Both the grinders have plastic lids without any lock ( ie the lid is just palced on the grinder and is not locked to the drum.)
    does this pose any prob while grinding? Since it is plastic will the lid fit well after using the grinder for a few months. Other older models that I've seen being used in homes in India seem to either have a strong steel lid or at least the lid is locked in some way to the drum or the grinder body.
    Anyone who has already used this grinder pls reply. It well help me make the rt choice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I baught Premier wet grinder mixee size. it performs well for the price. I like it. it doesnt gets heated up and is easy to lift.

Regarding the lid, i didnt find it to b a problem, i even took the lid off and allowed to grind , the batter didnt splatter outside.

though a question, after i lift the drum after grinding i found some batter in the needle that is projecting out( in the base motor) . have any one experienced the same!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast