Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: Shah Rukh Khan

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because I am a great admirer of SRK ...
    Inspiration is wonderful when it happens, but the writer must develop an approach for the rest of the time... The wait is simply too long.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber Alien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know that ! But I still don't get whats so much, to feel honoured
    He's an actor and u r his fan, how can that make u feel "honoured" if he is disciplined in personal life ??
    U may want to feel happy for him....thats all....
    I've seen this attitude many a places abt being proud(not necessarily with SRK fans)....Those actors may wanna feel proud 4 having u/us as their fans .......

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    well, if our favorite actor's peronal life is not that good, we generally keep off from that! And we emphasize that to others in order to protect our favorite from the "attackers"!

But when the actor's personal life is really good and respectable besides his acting skills, I dont see why should not SRK's fans be proud of it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I knew this topic would turn against me & my preference since I'm identified as a "KH fan" ! I admire him and his talents but then I have more of a life, I have my own identity, (so do others).....I may or may not share KH's views on other things.........
    I might feel proud of my life, blah blah,.......how could I be/feel "honoured" of someone else's life ?? I might feel "happy" for them ! or even I might feel proud of them ! but feeling honoured ...
    The very line she wrote was
    "He is really a man of virtues & I am really honoured "
    decide upon that !

Post Thanks / Like
    Come on!

Sometimes we dont use the "right term" to describe our feelings, right?

But you know what this SRK's-fan means as you know this fan for months.

It is true, the great qulities of the people who we love most, make us proud too

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stranger
    Sometimes we dont use the "right term" to describe our feelings, right?
    If that was the case, then very fine ! But as u said I know her for months, so I don't feel that she lost the "right term". She wanted to lose the right term to mean somthing else ! deliberately........and the term "honoured", according to me, is incongruous
    I just wanted to say that, nothing can v feel honoured bcos of our fav actor's qualities..........
    I agree with being proud

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Stranger ..
    To vasanth_luv,

Yeah I like an actor based on his acting skills, his personal life, his untarnished image, his character , etc etc..Thats the reason I feel honoured to know that in Indian Cinema , we have SRK who can create a positive example in life that it is possible to be a Great actor as well as a Good human being..
    and since u have got Kh into this picture, let me tell u something clearly that it is against my principle to like someone ( who cannot have a good family life) even though he is a great actor..
    Also let me tell u I never wanted to show Kh as a eg..but had to talk about this since u insisted on it..No offence meant ..
    and also don't understand why should any of my comments on SRK lead to so much confusion to an Kh fan!!
    Inspiration is wonderful when it happens, but the writer must develop an approach for the rest of the time... The wait is simply too long.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dlaxmi16
    I agree with Stranger ..
    To vasanth_luv,

Yeah I like an actor based on his acting skills, his personal life, his untarnished image, his character , etc etc..Thats the reason I feel honoured to know that in Indian Cinema , we have SRK who can create a positive example in life that it is possible to be a Great actor as well as a Good human being..
    and since u have got Kh into this picture, let me tell u something clearly that it is against my principle to like someone ( who cannot have a good family life) even though he is a great actor..
    Also let me tell u I never wanted to show Kh as a eg..but had to talk about this since u insisted on it..No offence meant ..
    and also don't understand why should any of my comments on SRK lead to so much confusion to an Kh fan!!
    dlaxmi,

i dont know why u are mixing public and personal life!...how do u weigh them both?...in personal life nambiar is better than shivaji and m.g.r...if anyone asks u whom do u like in previous generation,whom would u say?..nambiar?..definitely not!

in the next generation...sivakumar is the most disciplined man than rajni and kamal....if they ask who is ur favourite whom would u say?...

i dont know how u weigh the talent and personal life ...

imho....i dont have to look at the personal life any actors...i have my own virtues and i have my own conscience.....when i go to a movie..i just watch the movie as a movie....thats it!..

if u ask me who is ur favourite based on virtues i would say "gandhi"... two things are different indeed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Opinion differs!

I dont understand a # of things!

e.g, Why least-skilled actor MGR won a best actor award in 1972 for rikshAkkaaran?!

If you ask me it was the joke of the year! But some clowns do understand that!

Nevertheless, I can understand laxmi's respect for SRK as his personal life does not stink like few other actors!

Now I start respecting SRK more than I did before!

If anyone has problem understanding that, that is their problem and not mine!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I earlier
    Quote Originally Posted by dlaxmi16
    He is really a man of virtues & I am really honoured
    the term "honoured", according to me, is incongruous, ludicrous
    I just wanted to say that, nothing can v feel honoured bcos of our fav actor's qualities..........
    I agree with being proud

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast