Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Adhu Mathrum Ragasiyam - TV SERIAL - By Naga

Post Thanks / Like

episode 31

othai panai shows the document to his friend. His friend reads and laughs. pathirathai policeil kondu poi kaatinaal kolai kutram othai panai mel vizhum engiraan. thirudan thalaiyaari veetil olindu konda kadhai pole aagum. Othai panai shows the document to a lawyer. He reads the document and asks op whether he knows the content of the document. OP says in the negative and explains he does not know english. Lawyer translates into tamil. so and so from so and so place. nandini and chandramohan are trying to disturb the peace of the pannaikaadu and othaipanai is hereby directed to take steps to take actions to maintain the peace. If necessary he can kill nandini and chandramohan and in that case he would get half of the pannai assets. The lawyer says there is no signature or date or anything in that document. It is the work of some smart fellow and the person who has accepted the document is an distilled idiot. The lawyer also confirms with othaipanai whether he has killed or harmed the two people. Othai panai says no and is kind of mad at sandanapandian. He syas his boss is a bad guy but thought would not cheat him. Lawyer advises othaipanai to give up ideas of getting sothu and earn money by working.

Chandramohan working on computer and nandini comes with a determined look on her face. She asks chandramohan to call her by the name gangamma and wants to know why they are idle. They should be going to pannaikaadu and take revenge. Chandramohan is arguing/convincing her on how to go about it, psychiatrist doctor arrives. He thinks it would be better if a unfamiliar third party first went to pannaikaadu and studied the situation. Chandramohan mentions the thatha who seems to know quite a bit of the pannaikaadu history and happenings. The doctor offers to go to pannaikaadu and do the necessary. Chandramohan thanks him but the doctor is grateful for such an oppurtunity for him to study and research

CHandramohan goes to his house and his mom conveys his arrival to her husband with great padhaipadhaippu. Father does not understand the fear saying that it is only their son whose arrival was greatly awaited. Father meets theson and soon nandini joins chandramohan. Father is amazed and says she is the xerox ofshree their late daughterinlaw. Nandini is introduced as shree's twin and chandramohan says he has no time to explain nandini's presence. He packs his stuff and leaves.

Father and mother are seeing thenamboodiri in their house. Father says everything the namboodiir said has happened and want to know what will happen. Namboodiri rolls the chozhis and says their daughterinlaw shree's death was not natural. Father says he suspected it so. MOther defends her elder brother and father blames it on the old fox periappa. Namboodiri further says chandramohan is caught in his previousbirth memories. Father agrees saying that he has been saying his name is puliyan etc. Namboodiri also says that the there is another namboodiri staying at the pannaikaadu who is also a maandrikan. He has been doing poojas to protect the pannai bytying up the saptha kannigais. With the spatha kannigais around chandramohan can be saved. If the namboodiri is successful then nothing can save chandramohan.

A sswamini is praying and a young girl all dressed up sits in front of her. swamini asks about her she says her name is Lalitha and that she has come to play with the swamini. She also explains that usually 7 ladies take care of her and now they are busy so she has come to play with her

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed episode 30.

I just read a novel 'kottaipurathu veedu' by indira soundarrajan. That novel and the serial seem to have a lot of similarities.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh
    I missed episode 30.

I just read a novel 'kottaipurathu veedu' by indira soundarrajan. That novel and the serial seem to have a lot of similarities.
    The serial is loosly based on the novel..its says so when the titles roll

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh
    I missed episode 30.

title shows -story
    Inra Soundrarajan
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot for the wonderful updates...

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you sooo much for the detailed updates pooh

,,,kathir

Senior Member Regular Hubber annamalaiar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

AMR

Thanks a lot for the updates , Pooh

Rgds: A.R.
    Don't forget to visit my ARASE website:
    http://www.freewebs.com/selviserial

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did not watch the serial but just noticed that the director is not Naga anymore. It is someone by name C P Shanmukam. Does anyone know when this was changed or was it like this from the beginning?
    A pizza with the radius "z" and thickness "a" has the volume pi*z*z*a.

Post Thanks / Like

Episode Update

Thought i wld update the last episode on Oct 16th... : (This is my first attempt...)
    We just took Sun Tv connection last week, i am watching this serial after 6 months, so with the updates i read from the forum, i assumed certain characters....Pls correct me if anything is wrong:
    I didn't see the episode number...but with the last update on hub, i feel there must be some episode(s) before this! Can anyone pls fill up the gap.. But anyhow here's the update :

The doctor (i guess!) visits the pannaikadu... and is taken to Andey's house by his servants. On his way to the Andey's house he sees some people burning 3 dead bodies.
    At Andey's home, the son is holding a gun and thinking...his mother (Andey's wife) asks him to throw that and says that after taking this gun already three have died...and othai pannai has also ran away ....she is very worried that Police might come. Andey comes in that moment and asks her why she is scaring his son. He says that this place is like a fort.. no police cld ever enter.
    At that moment a servant comes running and tells him that a new guy has entered their village and might be a police... as he says that he knows abt the three murders and also abt the murder of Shree...The servant exclaims that the new guy tells everything so exactly as if he saw them. He continues that the servants are bringing him to Andey's house but he came ahead to inform this! At that moment the guy (The Doctor..i guess) is brought in.

He introduces himself as a press reporter. The Andey's son once again confirms that whther he is not a police. The doctor says no but he threatens them that he know abt all the murders and about what's happening in their village...and that press is more powerful!
    The Andey says he cannot win a reporter with words and tells him that he can visit the villagers and ask them directly abt their life...if anybody tells anything wrong, the reporter can write that in his news. Andey asks his son to take the reporter to the villagers.
    The doctor says that since it is night he likes to take some rest and visit them in the morning. The Andey asks his son to take him to the guest house and do the necessary.
    After they leave he tells his wife that when his son is with the doctor no villager will dare to say anything and also by now perriyavar wld have heard abt the new comer and wld take care of him. His wife warns him not to commit more mistakes ...and worriedly says that everything is happening like Ananda sithar told ...that so many deaths have happend.
    Andey says ..like the sithar said if there are more deaths to happen then it wld be the reporter next!!

Next day, the son takes the doctor to meet the villagers... but they r scared of him and they just say that they are all fine and happy working for Andey. The doctor tells the son that he knows abt the murders and that the Andey is ruling the village as a dictator. He tells he wld like to meet the villagers alone and leaves.
    On his way he meets an old guy and after learning that he is Sollamuthu...tells him that he was actually sent by Mohan, to meet him and parasuram(Hope the name is right). He also tells him that Mohan and Shree's sister are actually Pulliyan and Ganagamma. The old guy is happy to know all this. A blind man crosses them at that moment. Sollamuthu asks the Doc to stay still untill the man leaves. The blind man enquires who he is talking too...but Sollamuthu says it's nobody and asks him to go carefully. He then tells doc that this guy peeped thru' the key hole in the temple door and lost his vision. Solamuthu also tells him abt the miracles and Ananda sithar's arrival. The doc is excited to know this and wants to meet the Sithar. Sollamuthu says that we cannot see the sithar when we want....and that if he sees him he wld definitly tell him all this. He then shows the way to parasurams house and tells him he cannot accompany the Doc. The Doc says he wld meet Sollamuthu later and leaves. Ananda Sithar watching all this..pitys for the doctor and says..."paavam thaniya vadhurukaan! ellam vidhi(fate)"
    When Nambuthari (guess so) and his diciples are walking thru' the village they hear the loud laughter of Gangamma!!!

Thodarum....

Post Thanks / Like
    wow thats was a good one vekala.
    thank u so much for the updates.

wonder why this doc so daring, came alone to this cursed village.
    As the sittar said, really pavam him

...kathir

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast