Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Adhu Mathrum Ragasiyam - TV SERIAL - By Naga

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Adhu Mathrum Ragasiyam - TV SERIAL - By Naga

new serial by Naga comes on every Sundays at 8:30pm INdian time, and 10:00pm Eastern US time. This serial replaces the comedy serial by Naga, which basically sucked. The new serial is another mystery series like chidambara ragasiyam, its called Adhu Mathrum Ragasiyam meaning "Especially that is a secret". wow, the first episode kinda lays the main thesis of hte story, a temple in a village surrounding, and people only worship the door inside the temple, and behind the door is the secret. cant wait for someone to start a thread on this serial, if not, i will start one soon, please join this thread, and watch this serial, another great mystery series by Naga. wow, now, my favorite serials are Chidambara Ragasiyam, Selvi, and this Adhu Mathrum Ragasiyam. please leave ur comments. thank you. i will also be posting the synopsis of the weekly episode, if i see some activity on this thread. thanks again.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

updates request

Hi
    Thank you very much. I would love to read the updates here
    Thanks
    CR001

Post Thanks / Like
    Great !! I missed the first episode on Sunday. So, pls give the complete rerun of the episode. I watch CR too. If I miss it I read the story on this forum.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    ok. cool. good to see a few people come on this thread, hope more people will join. ok here is the synopsis of the first episode of ADHU MATHRUM RAGASIYAM. The serial starts in a village, i dont exactly know the name of the village. It starts out as a guy coming from the city, driving a car into this village. He asks this one guy for direction, and as the car is going, we see a snake on one of the trees. So as this guy reaches the house of the panniyar, or the main village head. We see a guy with a dog, the actor is the same actor from ChidRagasiyam, who reads the ola chudis to akash. he is the chinna ayya, and this city guy is his friend,they are close friends. The chinna ayya basically just introduces his friend to his mother, and father. His father periya ayya is the village head, and the whole village respect him, and as chinnaayya takes his friend around the village, he shows him their kuladeivam temple. This is where the story becomes interesting. everyday periyaayya comes to the temple, and does pooja to the door inside the temple, which safeguards the god, i believe he mentions kali, behind it. although no one has seen the god behind the door. so chinnaayya explains to his city friend, people who tried to breakin thru the door to see the god, have not seen god, but have seen death. but this city guy, at night, when everyone's asleep, leaves the house, takes a torchlight, and goes into the temple, he reaches the door, looks thru a hole in the door, and when he turns back, there is a snake hanging from like a pole inside the temple, and it ends there. I hope you guys understood the synopsis, this is my first synopsis, so if its bad, please excuse me,and give me opinions to improve next time. thanks. please leave opinion

Post Thanks / Like
    nice starting........guess it would not flop like the previous one 'vilakku vacha veedu'.

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, villaku viche veedu was a comedy by Naga, and it was an utter disaster, it was not very funny. But hopefully like his other mystery serials, this one will be good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully, Naga should maintain the quality of CR along side giving us good thrills in IMR. Comparisons will most certainly be made between these two suspence serials. Lets see how it goes.

CR is getting very complicated. I have to read the CR forum to recollect who/what etc.

Thanks for the synopsis on IMR. You did a good job., gmax2k5.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank u for the update

keep post the update

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya..I would like to follow too..
    Being in Malaysia, we can't get to see the serials...BTW, would appreciate if could inform the actual name of the characters in this serial.

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, RK. will do, it was the first episode, and i didnt pay much attention to the names. but will do the next episode. the next episode is tomorrow. cant wait

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast