View Poll Results: CAN Earth become PARADISE in 2020 ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.... TOTALLY... Because... as I posted...

4 44.44%
  • Yes.. but PARTIALLY ... Because.. as I posted

2 22.22%
  • NO... IMPOSSIBLE ... Because.. as I posted...

3 33.33%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Astrological PREDICTIONS and Divine FORECASTS !!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok...why does it always have to be a HE?
    "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." Albert Einstein.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama
    Even during his Life-time... even his casual words of consolation to the undue Sufferers... had come true, .... His prayers on behalf of the forsaken people has served the purpose as the Succor unfailingly at the dire need of the moment.

Then why on his words.. which have almost have come true so far ?

And he is inviting me to Join...as one amongst them.
    Dear Sudhaama,what were his casual words of consolation? I ask you this because you started this topic .

His prayers on behalf of forsaken people? Oops!Was he a Christian missionary of some sort? If so what is your faith and why do you follow him?

His words have come true so far?Where is the proof?

Anyway I am glad that you are invited to be one of the 'TWELVE DISCIPLES' who will change the world.Jump at the offer and accept it.After all we don't know who that 'gentleman' will be who will make the world a paradise!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Deep_Secrets"

//Ok...why does it always have to be a HE?//

Sudhaama already said...

// He seeks and is SEARCHING for..... just TWELVE PAIR of Hands (Twelve ...."Persons".....) from the International Arena ... sincere and competent enough to work with him... towards such a SELFLESS Noble Cause.//.

Please NOTE... { Twelve "PERSONS"..} to mean NOT ALL HE...

... Even if All are.... "SHE"...He will be glad to Receive and ACCEPT them for the purpose... rather PREFERABLY.... !!!

Because his Approach ... will be MOTHERLY... So the Natural "Mothers" can perform better than the Inculcated-Mothers. .

For example...Helen-Keller was a SHE.. Red-Cross-Society... was founded by a SHE. ...and many more similar...

... Mother Theresa is Still Living in our Hearts as an Exemplary ..."MOTHER-SHE" ... as a Beacon-Light

Service Spirit of Global-Fraternity... imbued with HEARTY Universal-Love ... is the only CRITERIA.

That is the URGENT NEED of the Day. !!!
    Most INVALUABLE TREASURE is.. Time.
    Spend it MEANINGFULLY Spread effectively.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm ,
    I have read some articles on nostradamus and but the way, all his life he lived secluded from the outside world. He distanced himself on most of the occasions and immersed in the visual and auditory messages he seemed to get from the future. His writings were for the private perusal of the French kings only. He predicted isolated incidents in major events. For example he predicted a french nobleman's death due to horsefall. He predicted a betrayal by a french trader that will result in a King's death. At that time it was held to be a cryptic blabbering, however the narrated incident happened during French revolution and the King was the Louis 14th.
    I am not a believer of Nostra damus as I feel that prophecies are not set in stone, however solid the foundation they might rest on. At the same time, I am not a person who immediately takes on the role of a skeptic, doubting each and everything that humans do in the name of supernatural or religion or spirituality. Spirituality and its associated concepts , no doubt lead to emergence of cults and other sects that are populated mostly by charlatans, but I have interacted with many who live among common people, yet possess powers and skills out of the ordinary. Such people , I have observed are for most of the times unsure of their own powers or 'gifts' and are therefore less likely to be in the public domain. Some even if aware of their innate 'speciality' do not like to publicize that. So, my humble request to friends like genesis and blahblah is that , do not write away some special stories just because 99 out of 100 you hear from media happens to be a quack.
    Keep looking out for that 1 person who is genuine, you will not miss the wait and search you had put up.
    coming back to Nostradamus, I have skepticisms over the books on Nostradamus that are available in public. This is because according to nostradamus' history, these prophecies were never meant to be objects of public consumption. They are more like calendar of the royal, so wouldn't be surprised if the true works of nostradamus remains locked away in cellars in vatican (touch of 'Angels and Demons'? too much Dan Brown may not be good for the mind).
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    if the true works of nostradamus remains locked away in cellars in vatican (touch of 'Angels and Demons'? too much Dan Brown may not be good for the mind).
    In very bad taste Sir.Why do people oppose if one Hindu God's face is printed on a T-shirt? And why shouldn't we oppose blasphemic theories such as Jesus was married to May Magdalene?

And what is your idea about Vatican?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    blahblah! Is your last question addressed to me?
    If something I posted was in a bad taste, I take it back!
    All I meant was that such prophecies could lead to confusions and controversies, so religious heads or powerful governments may have held them from public view. That does not make them villains in any way. And I dont have any idea of vatican and whatever little I have is from the confused writings of one Mr.Dan Brown.
    I have no objections to faces of hindu Gods in people's T-shirt either.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Mother Cried ... "Oh my child has... SWALLOWED... a Coin"

Immediately... the Neighbourer asker her Back?...

How much?.. If it is just One Rupee don't mind it .. unless it is a Gold-Coin... After all ONE RUPEE.. .Why should You Cry?... It is a Pittance"..

Here which is the Most IMPORTANT Message?... Coin? or Child's Health?

So.... is your trend of Mind-application... my Dear Friends... Sorry for my blunt Remarks... Please don't get angry with me... but kindly THINK AWHILE. What is the MAIN SCOPE of this Topic?

Plus and Minus of .... Nostradamus?.. or... his Prophecies? or the similar Predictive-messages.?

If the Heading of this Thread is .... just "Nostradamus"... No doubt you have every Justification to build up further towards that Direction.

Whereas ... my Dear Sirs / Madams.... the Main Point raised here... is...

" One Indian will make Earth Paradise ... within 15 years. ... INCREDIBLE??!!

Dear Friends...What have you got to say in that Meaningful, Positive Direction?

Possible? or Impossible ?... Why ? and Why Not?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Nostradamus' predictions are believeable because he did predict the 911 attacks and he predicted that an idiot would become the leader of the most powerful nation(United States).

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama
    Red-Cross-Society... was founded by a SHE. ...
    Red Cross was started by Jean Henri Dunant - who was a "HE"

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The title says that INDIAN WILL MAKE EARTH PARADISE and yet somewhere in Sudhaama's posting it says that he'll only bring greatness to India (different wordings)....I am having trouble finding it...Does someone else know where he said something like that?
    "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." Albert Einstein.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast