View Poll Results: CAN Earth become PARADISE in 2020 ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.... TOTALLY... Because... as I posted...

4 44.44%
  • Yes.. but PARTIALLY ... Because.. as I posted

2 22.22%
  • NO... IMPOSSIBLE ... Because.. as I posted...

3 33.33%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Astrological PREDICTIONS and Divine FORECASTS !!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget ATHU!!!!

Back after a while...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only Indian who fully fits Nostradamus description is already dead. He had a strange surname: Gandhi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama
    I am surprised to note the radically different Trend of the Topic... far deviating from the Sense of my Initiation of the Subject here.

Before posting your Thoughts further, I request you all to go through my wordings closely... and then put forth your views whatever it may be.

Here I further clarify my initial Posting..... It does not mean...

... that a Paradise- Another World is going to fall on us just in the NEXT YEAR 2006. !

... Nor... a Windfall... Monster-Fortune... will fall on the Earth... of its OWN ACCORD !!

... Nor... Such Bright-Age... will fall amongst the World-Nations.. on only one Country INDIA !!!

But it only means... that...

(1) ...One INDIAN STRANGER Suddenly will rise up in 2005-2006 ... (Gentleman of Universal Outlook)

(2) By him a Beginning will be made... for the Serious Global-Spirit... towards Overall well-being of Mankind.

(3) The Gestation period for which is... NINE YEARS... from 2006 to 2015.

So the Real Achievement of his such a Healthy Goal... is by 2015... after 10 years from Now.

Whereas... my Dear Friends... all of you have forgotten one Great Indian's Dream

..... That by 2020... India must be developed to Reach a Global-Status of Advanced Nation!!!

Instead of giving a SALAM to our Real Indian our ... Beloved... KAELHIR... "Kalam"...

... You are discussing about... some irrelevant...

.... Saibaaba, Sankarachaarya, Deepak Chowdry, and some other Tom Dick and Harry... !!!

If One Indian ... can CONVERT the whole world into a Paradise... in another 10 years...

Why Not another Indian... cannot ADVANCE India further too... in the Race...

... to make INDIA.. LEAD the whole World... in FIVE MORE YEARS ...in.. 2020?

Towards that Lofty-Ideal-Goal.... What should be the India GOVERMENT's Modus-Operandi?

What is the Role of Indian-citizens living within India... from now onwards ? ... How?

And the.. Role of Ex-Indians and Double-Citizens of India... CAN AND HAVE TO ENDEAVOR?

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The man who nostradamus predicted was deva gowda or narasimha rao..

may be chandrababau naidu, who has the chance to become a PM, if none of them gets majority and TDP .DMK/ADMK gets, CPM/CPI, janata gets more seats..they may form a coalition with the support of congress..
    யாதும் ஊரே யாவரும் கேளிர்

All towns are our town and every one is our kin

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im reminded of "Shashi Tharoor", an Indian born in London, and educated both here in India and in Britain, now works with the UN, as an Under Secretary-General in charge of Dep. of Public Information

source and his brief bio :

http://www.un.org/News/ossg/sg/stories/tharoor_bio.htm

He is a Malayalee, and considered a Nehruvian-moulded thinker, and he is an Indian national.

The speculation is rife now in UN circles and in international media, that Shashi tharoor "might" be chosen to succeed Kofi annan to become the next UN Secretary-General!!

Many people might have known this fact, and by the virtue of me having introduced him here - he is definitely "counted out" as the "stranger" who fits the "Nostradamme profile"!!!

so, If by chance Shashi becomes the UN chief, i hereby warn that no one should jump and declare "See i told you so!"!!

More about Shashi :

http://www.english.emory.edu/Bahri/Tharoor.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hehehewalrus
    Though he acted in Villain, he did not get come in Ravana get up and having 9 heads.

Yes he has only one thalai and in RED, it was a super MOTTA THALAI of a rickshaw driver who plans Revalyoosan, Yejukesan and Devalappment for the whole nation.
    hehehewalrus u sound like "ashok".

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Which indian???

I guess Nosardamus referred to Native American Indian9Red neck)... Im sure its not one of us.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. Not so.. Nostradamus predictions usually pinpoint indirectly and in this case too does not name the country specificaly... as can be seen in his true-wordings... reproduced hereabove in this thread. .which are ambiguous terminologies.

His mention to mean... as a Country... surrounded by three seas...with longstanding bitterness of neighbour-brothers... in the Tropical zone...

... Does not attribute to North-America or the so called US... which is not surrounded by three seas....

Relevant Experts say... it... Pinpoints towards INDIA ...only.
    Most INVALUABLE TREASURE is.. Time.
    Spend it MEANINGFULLY Spread effectively.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber genesis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone already mentioned it before me... You shall read NOSTRADAMUS' original.. it can be interpretted in many ways... more like a Vidukadhai....

Sudhaama - Do not take me wrong... you seem to believe lot of these B### S###.....

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Genesis,

At the outset of of this Thread... I had justified why I regard his World- Prohecies as worthy of attention.

If you go through the relevant Web-page as well as the series of Articles on his predictions past and the future... since the past more than 50 years ... as I have read... I am sure you too will fall in line with me.

Basically he was a Pious Christian....during his Life-time... with a highly exemplary Humane-outlook of Universal-Love true to the inherent Spirit of the Bible.

Even during his Life-time... even his casual words of consolation to the undue Sufferers... had come true, .... His prayers on behalf of the forsaken people has served the purpose as the Succor unfailingly at the dire need of the moment.

Whether he possessed...the so called ESP... the Super-natural Scientific- spiritual- power of PRECOGNITION .. we don't know. But his Life-track-Record... was wholly immaculate... beyond the even the Iota of Doubt on him.

Then why on his words.. which have almost have come true so far ?

At the present context... his Prophecy came to my mind... because of several Reasons... one of which... is...

One of my close Friends... an Indian Tamilian of Global-outlook... telling me repeatedly... that he got the detailed instructions from God...through the series of his dreams...on the Imperative World-demands and his services to mitigate the undue sufferings of the people through Social-service...

... by uniting the International Humans under the Umbrella of One Unfied Social-Service- Organisation... similar to Red-Cross Society... crossing all the Barriers of Nationality, Religions, Castes, Communties, Sects and the like...

With one Sigle Motto... One and all the Global-citizens are EQUAL...and are IMPORTANT.. without any Disparity Nor Discrimination...in any manner whatsoever... Their needs must be looked with A MOTHERLY- APPROACH..

He says he will start it soon... and that Money is not a Problem... Nor the present day Politicians all over the world... Since his approach will Never be Antagonistic to any Government or Public bodies nor Political parties in any country... Nor it will be a Revolutionary Organisation indulging in any clandestine activity

...But... as an Open-book .. of EVOLUTIONARY-APPROACH... as an Auxiliary-force strengthening the Governments Hands as well as simplifying their tasks...through the deserving public-supports... and the like Positive-approach... towards the well-being of every Individual at par...Internationally...

To accomplish this Huge task... He seeks and is SEARCHING for...

.. just TWELVE PAIR of Hands (Twelve Persons) from the International Arena ... sincere and competent enough to work with him... towards such a SELFLESS Noble Cause..

And he is inviting me to Join...as one amongst them.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok...why does it always have to be a HE?
    "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." Albert Einstein.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast