View Poll Results: CAN Earth become PARADISE in 2020 ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.... TOTALLY... Because... as I posted...

4 44.44%
  • Yes.. but PARTIALLY ... Because.. as I posted

2 22.22%
  • NO... IMPOSSIBLE ... Because.. as I posted...

3 33.33%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Astrological PREDICTIONS and Divine FORECASTS !!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Astrological PREDICTIONS and Divine FORECASTS !!!

The Famous Prophet...NOSTRADAMUS Prophecies or the so-called World-Predictions have unfailingly come true so far..

The latest one is the Reversal of Iraq Regime.... on which his Predictions were pooh-poohed and mocked at as "Incredible"... until it came true.

But we have seen it... how amazingly it has come true.

That Great Philosopher cum Universal-Apostle's Next Prediction on the Future world...is.... That...

....A Stranger from India will suddenly emerge in 2005-2006 and will become popular...within a very short period...

...by means of his Truthful behaviour coupled with Universal-Love and Earnestness for the Global Social Service towards Unified Advancement and Uplift...

Consequently he will unite the whole world under one Social-Service- Organisation.... which will rectify the Shortcomings of UNO...

... and Rectify the HEGEMONY and Lacunae of the World Leaders...

... as also... Clear-off the Stumbling Blocks on the Healthy-path of Nuclear Non-Proliferation nullifying Future- Wars .... anywhere in the World.

... and such other Revolutionary actions on his Single-Man Leadership...

... alongside his Evolutionary Unity of Mankind ....

... Resulting in World-Peace... and Global Prosperity. !!!

... just from the Near-Future... within a Few Years... From 2006- 2015

Can it be believed?... If so.... Who may be that Indian?.

Or UNBELIEVABLE? ... since his Prophecies are generally Commented as AMBIGUOUS?

What about India?... MORE TO HEAR from other Astrologers and Divine Foretellers.!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the same was also predicted by the famous Joshiyar.....AMR.

I think it's very believable. Who might that indian be?? Who knows? The world will eventually.
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    it could be deepak chopra.

Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of people already know Deepak Chopra...he is not exactly a stranger to emerge in 2005-2006 and suddenly become popular...he's already known in many circles.

What other admirable qualities he might have, if one is to believe all of Nostradamus' predictions about this one "stranger" Deepak Chopra doesn't quite fit.
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nostradamus predicted some dangerous event on July 21 1999.

Nothing happened.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber r_kk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nostradamus so called prophesies are mere jumble of words. Any one can interpret according to their own wish and superimpose their ideas in to it. Nostradamus prophesies are just myth and it is for myth loving people…. Nothing real in it.

Expecting a great person, who can change the fate of India this year is a big myth. This wish is nothing but a basic desire of many Indians who want a major change in India by some super human. Just wait for another 10 months to prove this explanation to this prophesies as false. I am sure it will not happen… Only we will get some different explanations.

Now a day’s many Joshiyars are using similar Nastradamus techniques… They can write even better jumble of words and fit any big happenings in to their confused words.

As per my opinion, no individual can change such a big country where majority of population struggles even for basic needs. It may be possible up to some extend if hundreds of selfless dedicated youths decided to work for upliftment of rural life without any personal gain or self centered goals. No miracle will change India… Only hard work will change… Don’t expect any superhuman from heaven instead support the small social groups and individuals who bring changes to the rural India… Believe in Dr. Pugalenthi (a three rupee doctor, who is brought low cost medical services to villages around Kalpakkam) or Krishnammal (who brought changes to thousands of suppressed under waged people in Kelvenmani) or the old lady who is leading “Kalanchiam” ( a self sustained rural women upliftment program) instead of believing self centered so called intellectuals like Deepak Chopra…
    Netrikan thirapinum kutram kutrame...

Senior Member Senior Hubber Idiappam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did that Nostradamus tell who is gonna make India a paradise?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry!
    I am too busy in this current year to fullfill his prophecy. I will do it next year. Is it fine with you guys?
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    JG,

Now that Shekhar has become too busy with his projects to lace the hub with humour, have u taken that role lately??
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    scorpio!
    I mean it. no jokes. I am too busy right now to make earth a paradise. 2007 I have a plan for that. Till that time, the earth will have to wait. Right now my project is "Singaara sukran". Beautification and paradisification of the shining planet of Venus. After that earth and then mars and so on.. ok. delay caused is regretted.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast