Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: A shame

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    NOT A VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! JUST ONE OF THE "CRAZY" MODERN TRENDS THAT CATCH MY ATTENTION IN THE NEWSPAPERS! LlIVING TO LEARN:

From “The Times of India”:
    A stitch to regain virginity.
    Hymenoplasty is the new craze among medical tourists in India.

This is interesting.........My personal experience with middle aged patients who come for penile injections ......
    so its just not men but also women.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [tscii]“Two of the girls were call girls belonging to good families ho wanted their hymens intact as they were engaged to be married and wanted no suspicion from their husbands.
    WT*&%$!!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber goodsense's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lammy,

You know how busy I am; the reason why I am a little absent here. But seeing your sad face, I can't help dopping in to say a few words to you to cheer you up.

I know young men like you these days with high hopes/wishes can be shocked and dissapointed, but in the middle of all this, you can expect to get what you deserve. I think you deserve the best and I am sure you will get that. There are always some good things amongst all the bad things. Just keep an eye and ear out. Don't be so sad

Post Thanks / Like
    TKs for ur kind words, GS!
    Well, actually one reason I get agitated on learning such news is tat girls/women like these (ment'd in this news) care so little abt preserving ther own dignity, driven by material desires, wen at the same time tat is the one thing tat happens to be at stake these days, considering the violence on girls/women on the increase!
    OK in case of these girls ment'd, now ther r ways to physically rectify ther lost 'virgnity' to prevent suspicion but does tat serve ne purpose wen the real 'purity' from the mind itself has been lost?........

Neways, busy I am too......but thankfully only until end of this week!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I second goodsense! The main reason about my warning about this not being an important news! The good abounds everywhere, goes about life, silently, smoothly, sacredly & happily!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    I second goodsense! The main reason about my warning about this not being an important news!
    Really PP ma'm? I thot u wer being ironic wen u said it wasnt important!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    pardon me for not jumping on the bandwagon, but don't such operations exist because there is such stigma surrounding girls and their virginity but not around guys? They have to go through operations and actually falsely proclaim their virginity for what reason? So that they are allowed socially to sleep with a guy? Isn't that what was condemned so wrong in the first place? Why can't a girl's word be taken as true as any guy's? How many people ask or care if the guy is a virgin? I am NOT saying do not practice abstinence or do have pre-marital relations...what I am trying to understand is if a woman says she is a virgin why does it have to go to the extent of blood which naturally may/may not appear to be the sign of her viriginity? I know I am being quite candid here. But i think trust should not be one-sided.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lambretta, true to what my signature says I watch the modern trends, big & small ones, wide & local, amused, amazed, shocked. I am an observer! If my statements sound judgemental it is because by being candid soooo loooong here everybody knows me in and out!!!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambretta
    [tscii]“Two of the girls were call girls belonging to good families ho wanted their hymens intact as they were engaged to be married and wanted no suspicion from their husbands.
    WT*&%$!!!
    What the !!!!!!
    My sentiments exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    IF they are going to indulge in premarital sex and loose the virginity ,then let them be wo-man enough to tell their future husbands the truth..
    Going through this operation just for this seems so distasteful!

Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast