Page 50 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: A shame

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    lambretta,

I feel THE FUTURE GEn would go to the extreme, see therez no happiness in kinda life they lead, COME BACK TO civlization!

Nothing is the solution except WAIT FOR THE reformation (by sacrificing 2 to 10 generations to dogs)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The incident is too shocking and no words can describe the anguish the little girl must have felt and the agony she must have suffered that forced her to take the final drastic step!

Not only the three boys, but their parents ought to be severely punished,

Kartikeya
    G Kartikeya

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    One question to the women here, are the "perverts" in bus youngsters or middle aged men.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep
    One question to the women here, are the "perverts" in bus youngsters or middle aged men.
    Can be both......also can be educated as well as uneducated guys!
    But wat I feel is generally m.aged men (esp. among educated) r unlikely to be bold enuff to do it so openly as they wudnt be as 'quick' as younger men/teens in their move & also wud be conscious of being made out.....since as 'elders' they r expected to project a dignified image wich youngsters wudn't normally worry abt....

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why I asked it was I have read in many editorials tht M.aged men where more into these things rather than youngsters.

Also if you see almost all sex related crimes are done by M.aged men. And if you see the list you will find a lot of Dr., Prof., Engr.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why I asked it was I have read in many editorials tht M.aged men where more into these things rather than youngsters.

Also if you see almost all sex related crimes are done by M.aged men. And if you see the list you will find a lot of Dr., Prof., Engr.
    Yes they r usually capable of committing big scale crimes but on a daily basis 'small-scale' sexual crimes (inc. eve-teasing) r more apt to involve younger guys (I don't mean jus youngsters but even youth in their 20s/early 30s).....
    Incidentally, I read in another forum a few months ago abt an incident in hyd. wher a woman was pulled into a car & raped by 3 guys, one of them was an 18 yr old!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age - I missed it coming and going. -J.B. Priestly

It's one of nature's way that we often feel closer to distant generations than to the generation immediately preceding us.
    Igor Stravinsky

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.

~Gandhi~

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    99 PERCENT OF THEM ARE MIDDLE AGED PIGS only

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOT A VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! JUST ONE OF THE "CRAZY" MODERN TRENDS THAT CATCH MY ATTENTION IN THE NEWSPAPERS! LlIVING TO LEARN:

From “The Times of India”:
    A stitch to regain virginity.
    Hymenoplasty is the new craze among medical tourists in India.

“Like a virgin, touched for the very first time…” crooned pop diva Madonna. Well, now there are many who want to be one.

Like this 42-year-old woman from UK who wrote to the cosmetic surgeons in Apollo Hospital, Ahmedabad inquiring if they could help her turn virgin again as a gift for her husband on their 20th wedding anniversary.

The lady was inquiring about hymenoplasty- a cosmetic surgery replacing the hymen and currently a rage abroad among wives who are only too willing to get under the knife to become virgins again!

“While more and more women from the US and UK shopping for cosmetic procedures in Indian hospitals, along with breast upliftment and liposuction, we are now increasingly also getting inquiries about hymenoplasty which tops the list as a unique anniversary gift,” says Dr Bijal Parikh, consultant cosmetic surgeon in Apollo.

Hymenoplasty costs anywhere between Rs 1 to 2.5 lakh in the US and UK while the same is done in India for Rs 10,000-20,000.

Interestingly, doctors say that women in Ahmedabad too are opting for revirgination through hymenoplasty for completely different social reasons.

“Unlike the West where the idea is to please their partners, here young girls opt for it to escape social wrath associated with the husband’s discovery that his bride was not a virgin,” says leading cosmetologist Dr Hemant Saraiya who has performed over 6 hymenoplasties so far. “Two of the girls were call girls belonging to good families ho wanted their hymens intact as they were engaged to be married and wanted no suspicion from their husbands. The rest had indulged in premarital sex but did not want their husbands to find out,” says Saraiya.
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Page 50 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast