Page 103 of 150 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1494

Thread: A shame

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never was I interested in learning cycling!!! But I don't have to experience everything myself to know facts !!! How many middleaged women who never learnt cycling at a younger age learning to ride mopeds straightaway right under my nose! Not even a week!

I am rather amused & bemused at this thread becoming a veritable mirror reflecting the faces, perspectives, thought patterns of our times!!!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    app_engine and Dev

And good to see the men supporting us with broader views and logical thinking. EllOrum nalla theLivaa irukeenga. SanthOsham
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    app_engine and Dev
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    Kuruttu dhairiyam.... hmmm... it's the kind of confidence tht we have when we pass out of college... We think we can do anything & everything in this world without even realising what our strengths & weaknesses are...
    Ohh......ok....
    Although Ive never been to college in my life...so 'wonder if I lack tat dhairyam...?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambretta
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    Kuruttu dhairiyam.... hmmm... it's the kind of confidence tht we have when we pass out of college... We think we can do anything & everything in this world without even realising what our strengths & weaknesses are...
    Ohh......ok....
    Although Ive never been to college in my life...so 'wonder if I lack tat dhairyam...?
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Post Thanks / Like
    The thread is becoming more and more amusing!!! A real hearty entertainer!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Friends,

how much can a girl earn by learning Tailoring

is that the route for all girls???

gone are the days, when u can do ur MBBS after finishing a BSC..

innum, sila peru 30 yrs munnaadi nadantha story-a sollittu irukaanga..

Post Thanks / Like
    chinna paiyanukku sirippaa irukku! ethanudaiya theeviramum viLanguRathilla, viLangkaLainnu theriyaRathum illa! Reminds me of the wise quote:
    He who knows not what he knows is asleep; wake him. He who knows not what he knows not is a fool; shun him. He who knows, and knows that he knows is wise. Follow him.

All the instances I quoted were very well-to-do girls, who didn't have to sweat to live. They had to have some grip, some motive to pull on. A girl with a satisfactory family of husband and children will never feel a vacuum which needs to be filled up. It is strange how modern girls are chasing empty shadows!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Devar, ... freeya vidunga...

Post Thanks / Like
    The fast-paced world is successfully, deplorably eroding feminine traits from their nature! I am aghast at the new avatar of the fair sex! Woe to men!!!