Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Video/Computer Game

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Video/Computer Game

there seem to be a large number of video/computer games out there with everything from:

-racing cars/boats/motorbikes/snowboards
    -quest games with created worlds and characters as well as worlds
    - reality quest games like being in a mafia/gang/hitmen/marines/ etc and to find and complete deadly missions
    -the run of the mill shooting games where targets get increasingly harder to shoot down or come at you at faster speeds
    -abstract games like tetris where the main aim is to get matches
    -battle games where you fight another opponent or the computer simulated opponent...
    - then the explorative computer games in a world of their own such as Runescape

sorry for not specifying one game over another trying to be broad as possible...so which one kind do hubbers prefer or one even game that stands out for them as best?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a radical computer gamer.

My favs.

Racing - Need for Speed,Hot Pursuit.

Quest games....- Age of Empires, Civilization, Starcraft.

Reality quest - Hitman II, Unban Chaos, Call of Duty.

Explorativs games in a world of their.... - Halo!!!!! 8) 8) Halo II!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) Final Fantasy 7!!

My fav genres of games, are the Rality, and the Expolratives.

Q. what abt u?
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Video/Computer Game

Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    there seem to be a large number of video/computer games out there with everything from:

-racing cars/boats/motorbikes/snowboards
    -quest games with created worlds and characters as well as worlds
    - reality quest games like being in a mafia/gang/hitmen/marines/ etc and to find and complete deadly missions
    -the run of the mill shooting games where targets get increasingly harder to shoot down or come at you at faster speeds
    -abstract games like tetris where the main aim is to get matches
    -battle games where you fight another opponent or the computer simulated opponent...
    - then the explorative computer games in a world of their own such as Runescape

sorry for not specifying one game over another trying to be broad as possible...so which one kind do hubbers prefer or one even game that stands out for them as best?
    Q,

Try GTA:Vice City. One of the best games ever made. If you love 80's music it is even better. After that try GTA: San Andreas.

Mafia is a great game too.

Post Thanks / Like
    MM know about GTA: vice city and mafia... are on my fav list......i'm kinda old school as well grew up on mario, donkey kong, sonic, doom, jurassic park, tomb raider, mortal kombat, street fighter...as i got older my brother and cousins got into those adventure world games...some of them japanese...that takes way too much of my time so mostly i just watch when they doing well and walk away and do something else when they're trying to get over a tough part...

Post Thanks / Like
    MM know about GTA: vice city and mafia... are on my fav list......i'm kinda old school as well grew up on mario, donkey kong, sonic, doom, jurassic park, tomb raider, mortal kombat, street fighter...as i got older my brother and cousins got into those adventure world games...some of them japanese...that takes way too much of my time so mostly i just watch when they doing well and walk away and do something else when they're trying to get over a tough part...
    GTA: Vice city is non linear. If a mission is difficult, you can drive over to a different part of town and accept another mission.

Sometimes I just turn on the radio (I particularly like Flash FM station) and drive around Miami (vice city). It is relaxing to just drive around doing nothing and explore the city (believe me it is vast). The ads that you hear over the radio are ridiculously funny. Also the atmosphere that the game pulls you into is just fantastic. While you drive around, the weather changes, day changes into night etc and it is fabulously realistic. If I like a car someone is driving, I just knock the guy over and steal his car. Just dont let the cops see you doing that though.

Do you like 80's music? Laura Branigan's Self Control, Michael Jacksons "Billie Jean", "Owner of a lone heart" from Yes, Mr. Mister's "Kyrie" and "Broken Wings" are just a few of the songs that come over the radio in Flash FM. Of course there are other radio stations to choose from. The music selection is huge.

I am kinda old school too, I grew up playing Digdug, space invaders, commander keen, wolfenstein, prince of persia etc. Heck, I still play Prince of Persia once in while

Post Thanks / Like
    Love 80s music, sometimes the spanish music, some of the rock is nice old school kind...but those racing games like cruising the world with its crappy poser rock music no thanx i rather play to my own tunes...yeah i really love the cars..i go out of my way to just get that hot blue mustang whatever it costs...and that usually ends up in uhhh one hell of a traffic jam yeah i once had this one mission with the hare krishnas...no way in hell am i going to drive their fruity looking van..

Post Thanks / Like
    Love 80s music, sometimes the spanish music, some of the rock is nice old school kind...but those racing games like cruising the world with its crappy poser rock music no thanx i rather play to my own tunes...yeah i really love the cars..i go out of my way to just get that hot blue mustang whatever it costs...and that usually ends up in uhhh one hell of a traffic jam yeah i once had this one mission with the hare krishnas...no way in hell am i going to drive their fruity looking van..
    You have really played GTA:VC? You are a wild gal indeed !

I got stuck with that RC helicopter bombing that building. That thing is so awfully difficult to control. Not reached the level of the Hare Krishnas yet.

Loved chasing the Pizza Boy all around town and run him down. I play that mission often! That guy is a really tricky driver!

Sometimes for fun, I just run down a policeman and get chased by the cops

Post Thanks / Like
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell is another nice game. But I did not have the time to go through with it beyond the basic levels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max
    You have really played GTA:VC? You are a wild gal indeed !

I got stuck with that RC helicopter bombing that building. That thing is so awfully difficult to control. Not reached the level of the Hare Krishnas yet.

yeah i know that helicopter part is pretty tough...but the Hare Krishnas are not in vice city they're in the older version GTA III......i don't know if it's wild i mean i seriously don't like the whole slattern clubs and dealing with pimps and crap like that but seriously i love the missions or just cruising around...i guess that's why i like the older version more...

Sometimes for fun, I just run down a policeman and get chased by the cops

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i know that helicopter part is pretty tough...but the Hare Krishnas are not in vice city they're in the older version GTA III......i don't know if it's wild i mean i seriously don't like the whole slattern clubs and dealing with pimps and crap like that but seriously i love the missions or just cruising around...i guess that's why i like the older version more...

Sometimes for fun, I just run down a policeman and get chased by the cops [/quote
    yeah do that too...but i dont like driving their cop car as i do my own ride...i think it's hilarious when they call out the SWAT team on you

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast