Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,493 of 1493

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nilavupriyan
    sir...

what i ve read is APN made money by the movie and settled his debts!

why do u think its M.G.R. who made A.P.N speak this way?...may be really shivaji's movies dint make him great in economy due to great budgets of that movies ...(but only shivaji can do those roles..thats different)...or he may have did it to satisfy M.G.R(without M.G.R's knowledge)

but M.G.R did this movie for low price and dint get the monney even after A.P.N made money...as written in an article"M.G.R ORU SAGAPTHAM"
    I am surprising where such lines in my statement, which are degrading MGR. But I already started with the lines "Unmaigal sudum". I have pointed out how some directors tried to degrade NT's fame by giving such kind of 'FALSE & UNTRUTH STATEMENTS'.

Actually those statements degraded NT's fame, but you people not bother about it. But my statement did not degrade MGR, but tells the truth, but you people much bother about it. Peculier...

Nobody will accept APN met loss by NT's movies Navarathri, Thiruvilaiyaadal, Thillana MOhanambal (which are even run with packed houses whenever re-released now), but did you ever heared that 'Navarathnam' even come for a second run...???. (Again I am telling that I am not degrading MGR, but giving clarification for your statement).

1) APN died in heart attack on the 21st day of Navarathnam released, is a fact.

2) Thsi is the first MGR movie which did not get 'Housefull' board even on the 5th day., at Maharani theatre (Washermenpet), where most of the MGR movies released.

3) APN did not be in any financial trouble, when he shooted Navarathnam, because apart from his NT films, his movies like Vaa Raja Vaa, Thirumalai thenkumari, Agaththiyar were hits and run with good profit.

You are ready to beleive a book written by 'MGR's Bodyguard', not to beleive the facts which have published in neutral magazines like Pesum Padam, Bommai and Kumudham.

WITH A GREAT HOPE THAT, MODERATOR WILL NOT BAN ME.....

Yours.... Saroooo.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear All,

While discussing about BNB, APN & Sridhar leaving NT and doing films with MGR in this thread, I had written in length about the ordeals APN underwent before he could release Navarathinam. Please read that. The serial in Dinamalar Vaara Malar contains a lot of wrong informations. The body guard often confuses incidents and just writes something that is not correct. He went on to say that Navarathinam was a hit! He said that Nedu joined ADMK after Dindigul by election in 1973, whereas the truth was Nedu joined only in 1977. I can quote many such things. But as NOV had said, let us leave that.

I am happy to be a part of 100th Page in a thread that glorifies NT. It is just like participating in a 100th day celebrations of a NT movie. In this occasion one more info. Vijay TV as a part of celebrating Independence day celebrations is telecasting a programme on NT. Titled as Sivaji- the legend, it will be aired at 11 AM.

Groucho,
    Avandhan Manidhan was discussed but not to the full extent in this thread. Hope you remember that.

Joe,
    Like bingleguy, I am also unable to read Saradhaa's post. I tried Mozhilla and IE. even in IE, there is only UTF-8 in my system and therefore I am unable to read.

Regards

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!