1/3 cup molasses
    1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
    1 teaspoon dry mustard
    ½ cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
    ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
    1 large white onion, quartered
    ¼ pound salt pork or slab bacon, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks

Directions:
    Place the beans in a substantial dish. Add enough water to cover by three inches. Let stand no less than 10 hours. Deplete and exchange to a vast pan. Add simply enough water to cover. Let stew, conforming the water level so the beans stay simply secured, until the skins open promptly, around 60 minutes.
    In the interim, whisk together the molasses, vinegar, mustard, sugar, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of water.
    Channel the beans. Place the onion in a 2-quart Dutch stove. Include the beans. Spread with the salt pork or bacon. Spread with the molasses blend. Heat stove to 300° F. Spread Dutch stove and heat, checking frequently, until the beans are delicate, the meat is going into disrepair, and the fluid is thick and bubbly, around 6 hours. Include more water (or even a second clump of the molasses blend) if the beans begin to dry out. Present with buttered bread.

Hello, today I would like to cook this recipe that I found on my favorite site needless to say, someone has ever cooked? can you give me some advice? To me I like very much beans and then I hope it is good yummy yummy

I cite the source of the site, as the recipe I got from the site and stand corrected him paternity: Recipe Finder

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    try to see this recipe too Baked beens https://recipesfinder.com/recipes-ca...s-recipes-2228 is very very good