Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pongal 2016

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ரஜினிமுருகன் வசூலைக் குவிப்பது எதனால்? லிங்குசாமி விளக்கம் - VIKATAN

ரஜினி ரசிகர்களின் சார்பில் 'மலரட்டும் மனித நேயம்' என்கிற பெயரில் நலத்திட்ட உதவிகள் வழங்கும் விழா வேலூர் மாவட்டம் சோளிங்கரில் நடைபெற்றது.இதற்கான ஏற்பாடுகளை வேலூர் மாவட்ட ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் நற்பணி மன்றம் செய்திருந்தது.

பகல் முழுதும் தமிழ் நாட்டின் பல்வேறு மாவட்டங்களிலிருந்தும் ரசிகர்கள் வந்தவண்ணம் இருந்தனர். மாலையில் விழாவில் சங்கமித்துக் கூடினர். அரசியல் கட்சி மாநாடு போல பிரமாண்ட கட்அவுட் , மாபெரும் மேடை ,பேனர்கள் , ஆயிரக்கணக்கான ரசிகர்கள் என சோளிங்கரே குலுங்கியது.

மாலையில் விழா தொடங்கியதும் விழாமேடையில் குத்து விளக்கேற்றப்பட்டது. ரஜினி மன்றத்தின் கொடியேற்றப் பட்டது. விழா மேடையில் இயக்குநர் சிகரம் கே. பாலசந்தரின் திருவுருவப் படம் ரஜினியின் நண்பர் ராஜ்பகதூர் மற்றும் தமிழ்த் திரைப்படத் தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் சங்கத்தலைவரும் 'கபாலி' தயாரிப்பாளருமான கலைப்புலி எஸ். தாணு ஆகியோரால் திறந்து வைக்கப் பட்டது.

மேடையில் தமிழ் நாட்டின் 33 மாவட்ட ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் நற்பணி மன்றத்தலைவர்களும் பங்கேற்றனர். விழாவில் நடிகர்கள் பாபிசிம்ஹா, கருணாஸ், கருணாகரன், இயக்குநர் லிங்குசாமி, தயாரிப்பாளர் தாணு உட்பட பலர் கலந்துகொண்டடனர்.

இயக்குநர் லிங்குசாமி பேசும் போது " நான் சின்ன வயதிலிருந்து ரஜினி ரசிகன். அவரைப்போல பேசுவேன்,ஆடுவேன்,பாடுவேன் அப்படிப்பட்ட ஒரு வெறித்தனமான ரஜினி ரசிகன். நினைத்துப் பார்க்கிறேன் இப்போது கூட அவர் மனசு முழுக்க இங்குதான் இருக்கும். எல்லாரும் விழா முடிந்து பாதுகாப்பாக வீடு போய்ச் சேரவேண்டுமே என்றுஅவர் மனசு முழுக்க இங்குதான் இருக்கும். அவர் அரசியலுக்கு வர வேண்டும் என்று சிலர் பேசினார்கள். இதை நாம் சொல்லக் கூடாது. எல்லாம் அவருக்குத் தெரியும்.

நான் 'முரட்டுக்காளை' படத்தை 15 முறை பார்த்தவன். நான் இயக்கும் படத்தில் எந்த கதாநாயகன் நடித்தாலும் அதில் ரஜினிசார் பேசினால் எப்படி இருக்கும் என்று நினைத்துதான் வசனம் எழுதுவேன். 'ரஜினி முருகன்' படத்துக்கு தலைப்புக்கு அனுமதி கேட்ட போது உடனே விட்டுக்கொடுத்தார். 'ரஜினி முருகன்' என்கிற பெயர் மேஜிக்கால் அது இன்று வசூலைக் குவித்து வருகிறது. " என்றார்.

ரஜினி ரசிகர்களின் சார்பில் 'மலரட்டும் மனித நேயம்' என்கிற பெயரில் நலத்திட்ட உதவிகள் வழங்கும் விழா வேலூர் மாவட்டம் சோளிங்கரில் நடைபெற்றது.இதற்கான ஏற்பாடுகளை வேலூர் மாவட்ட ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் நற்பணி மன்றம் செய்திருந்தது.

பகல் முழுதும் தமிழ் நாட்டின் பல்வேறு மாவட்டங்களிலிருந்தும் ரசிகர்கள் வந்தவண்ணம் இருந்தனர். மாலையில் விழாவில் சங்கமித்துக் கூடினர். அரசியல் கட்சி மாநாடு போல பிரமாண்ட கட்அவுட் , மாபெரும் மேடை ,பேனர்கள் , ஆயிரக்கணக்கான ரசிகர்கள் என சோளிங்கரே குலுங்கியது.
    மாலையில் விழா தொடங்கியதும் விழாமேடையில் குத்து விளக்கேற்றப்பட்டது. ரஜினி மன்றத்தின் கொடியேற்றப் பட்டது. விழா மேடையில் இயக்குநர் சிகரம் கே. பாலசந்தரின் திருவுருவப் படம் ரஜினியின் நண்பர் ராஜ்பகதூர் மற்றும் தமிழ்த் திரைப்படத் தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் சங்கத்தலைவரும் 'கபாலி' தயாரிப்பாளருமான கலைப்புலி எஸ். தாணு ஆகியோரால் திறந்து வைக்கப் பட்டது.

மேடையில் தமிழ் நாட்டின் 33 மாவட்ட ரஜினி ரசிகர்கள் நற்பணி மன்றத்தலைவர்களும் பங்கேற்றனர். விழாவில் நடிகர்கள் பாபிசிம்ஹா, கருணாஸ், கருணாகரன், இயக்குநர் லிங்குசாமி, தயாரிப்பாளர் தாணு உட்பட பலர் கலந்துகொண்டடனர்.

இயக்குநர் லிங்குசாமி பேசும் போது " நான் சின்ன வயதிலிருந்து ரஜினி ரசிகன். அவரைப்போல பேசுவேன்,ஆடுவேன்,பாடுவேன் அப்படிப்பட்ட ஒரு வெறித்தனமான ரஜினி ரசிகன். நினைத்துப் பார்க்கிறேன் இப்போது கூட அவர் மனசு முழுக்க இங்குதான் இருக்கும். எல்லாரும் விழா முடிந்து பாதுகாப்பாக வீடு போய்ச் சேரவேண்டுமே என்றுஅவர் மனசு முழுக்க இங்குதான் இருக்கும். அவர் அரசியலுக்கு வர வேண்டும் என்று சிலர் பேசினார்கள். இதை நாம் சொல்லக் கூடாது. எல்லாம் அவருக்குத் தெரியும்.

நான் 'முரட்டுக்காளை' படத்தை 15 முறை பார்த்தவன். நான் இயக்கும் படத்தில் எந்த கதாநாயகன் நடித்தாலும் அதில் ரஜினிசார் பேசினால் எப்படி இருக்கும் என்று நினைத்துதான் வசனம் எழுதுவேன். 'ரஜினி முருகன்' படத்துக்கு தலைப்புக்கு அனுமதி கேட்ட போது உடனே விட்டுக்கொடுத்தார். 'ரஜினி முருகன்' என்கிற பெயர் மேஜிக்கால் அது இன்று வசூலைக் குவித்து வருகிறது. " என்றார்.
    Dane Dane Pe Likha Hai Khane Wale Ka Naam

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The verdict for the four big films (Rajini Murugan, Kathakali, Thaarai Thappattai and Gethu) that released for Pongal is out.
    The clear winner among the four is Sivakarthikeyan’s Rajini Murugan.

The film is said to have grossed approximately Rs. 18 crores in its four-day opening weekend. The distributor share would be anywhere between Rs. 10 to 12 crore, as the film had an entertainment tax exemption. In his career spanning 9 years, this is Sivakarthikeyan’s highest-ever opening. Today, he is considered by the trade to be among the top five saleable stars in Tamil commercial cinema.

In all film territories across Tamil Nadu, Rajini Murugan was number one.

Sivakarthikeyan’s film, which was said to be a “time pass fun ride”, garnered positive reviews (mostly word-of-mouth) by all classes of the audience. Rakesh Gowthaman of Vettri in Chromepet said, “By Thursday evening, the trend was clear that Rajini Murugan will be the sole Pongal winner. People, especially in Chromepet and the surrounding flood-hit areas, decided that they would only spend their money on a family film like Rajini Murugan. Too many releases spoiled the Pongal market.”
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pandiraj’s Kathakali got a lot of critical acclaim, but ended up with limited shows and smaller screens, but it managed to collect around Rs. 5 crore in the opening weekend. These numbers would have been better if it was released during a non-festival weekend.

Udhayanidhi Stalin’s Gethu carried mixed reports.

Both these films were also certified as U by the censors, but could not get the all-important tax exemption. In fact, Udhayanidhi and his Red Giant Movies have filed a writ petition in the Madras High Court against the state government for not giving Gethu (a Tamil title) entertainment tax exemption.

Bala’s Thaarai Thappattai, which had an A certificate, was considered to be too violent for the mass audiences. The film did best in Chennai where it was distributed by the market leader Sathyam Cinemas, who showcased it in all their properties, which helped in the opening weekend. A veteran distributor remarked, “It was not a good decision to release Thaarai Thappattai, which carried an A certificate, during festival time. The family audiences are the core of any festival release; and theatres, too, in small towns shied away from the film. It would have done better if it got a solo non-festival release date.”
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Senior Hubber mexicomeat's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Record dance from tharai thappattai - more vulgar than the beep song , ir

இலக்கியத்தில் நான் வண்ண தமிழ் மழலைக்கு பாலூட்டும் தாய்
    சினிமாவில் விட்டெரியும் காசுக்கு வாலாட்டும் நாய்

-Vaali

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are responsible for your rose." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry [French author of Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)]

Mexicomeat,

Everything points out to responsibility. As a fan of Bala & IR, I try to convince you about the Record Dance from the film Tharai Thappattai.

Firstly, the movie is certified for adults. Secondly, the song is not present in the audio CD, nor till date used as promotional material. Bala is very clear about the audience who should have access to this song or more precisely, the potrayal of this song. IR is a composer who gets paid to deliver the demande. Ofcoarse, IR should have found the explanation from Bala apt and accepted the fact that this song will not be publicised, rather viewed only in a closed room, the cinema hall. IR is a responsible man, and does not need such gimmicks or necessity to shoot to fame overight when he had composed (more than) 1000 songs. A Related Responsibility put into act.

How I look this song/lyrics/picturisation is as a tragedy. The pungency is that, it is enacted by 2 characters who are siblings. How much deep they are pushed to perform such an act in public on one hand, and the crowd thoroughly enjoying it on the other hand, should eventually seperate anyone from clapping for such a 'Kuthu Number'. The hall was quite silent during this song, I suppose the audience had been captured inside Bala's play.

Even "Arambham avathum penukulae" was not marketed, again for the same reason as it is intended for a matured audience. The pain of embracing solitude and self-sufferance by wounding oneself with guilt as potrayed in this song should need some basic understanding of relationship and not just weighing life only with Sucess and failure indicators. This song particularly sumerrises everything, and the final lines Sanyasi talks about his own father, that with the same rage he goes back to his colony and abuses his father.

When IR & Bala have disguised such elements in the OST and made sure the reach is limited, the person who had uploaded this video on Youtube should have atleast marked the video as "parental advisory explicit lyrics" and Youtube in return would have asked for age verification. Responsibilty seeking audience fail to suituate their own responsibilty in the process.

Finally, everything points out to responsibility - You become responsible forever for what you’ve tamed.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    ...where i disagree with you mappi is the dialogue that amudhavanan utters after the record dance.. he says that he does this because he does not know/cannot do any other job. seriously? he can do x number of jobs easily. not to put down any jobs but jobs like cleaning toilet, begging etc come to mind. he could do any of those instead of these cheap record dance. he is healthy, energetic and not disabled. they even showed the troup doing labour job in andaman. what's wrong with doing that in tamilnadu for a living - instead of this cheap record dance?

i had a similar reaction when rajni said the dialogue "cinemale nadikaradunna evlo kastham theriyuma. kalailerundu sayandaram variakkum makeup pottuttu nikkanom" in kuselan. it may be tiring but i can name 1 million jobs that are more tiring than cinema acting. and cinema pays you back in millions of dollars for a comparatively tiny effort (in my opinion).

to me - this is what made the whole record dance scene unconvincing (for me atleast) and looks forced upon.

-Vaali

Post Thanks / Like
    to sum it up mappi...

i felt sorry for sethu, i felt sorry for nandha, i felt sorry for sithan, i felt sorry for the beggars in naan kadavul, i felt sorry for raasa(paradesi)

but i did not feel sorry for amudavanan or sannasi.

-Vaali

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mexicomeat,

I urged to convince you over the 'vulgarity' reported in the Record Dance.

Amudhavanan's confession is another topic :

Experiencing a filmwork is completely within an idividual, and every single result is correct. Myself, I pitied for the characters, even for the English man who gets insulted by Samipulavan - I was like "O lord, this guy does not merit such a nasty treatment" ... LoL.

Ofcoarse you have a point there. Amudhavanan's portion looks more melodramatic. But what Bala focuses is about a group living in colony, a kind of tribals sharing a collective resource, here its their Musical Dance. During the Andaman episode, the group was already popular. They take up the trip to make more (easy) money. And their leader is aware that their selling point is Sooravali.

In Andaman itself, the group is shown to take up anything to do for a living, but finally it's their dance which made them the money that they needed. Their principle nature (a collective subconscious mind) commands them to follow the art, the one culture they had mastered.

When the troupe goes out of buisness, the youngsters revolt while the elderly try to explain and resolve the suituation. Hot blooded, the youngman, Amudhavanan, walks out with his sister, taking a contract to perform a Record Dance which is identically opposite to the art they worshiped. He found it to be another way of making easy money by just altering few steps, until he finds a livelihood for his sister. Plus they both are trained. He finds it as an oppurtunity to be exploited for the time being, rather than trying to adapt to some job alien to him. But he had seeded that idea in his head, which could sprout out after he settles his sister.

Amudhavanan repents over his decision but assures that they both know how they are related with each other and not bothered about the public who is just there for amusement. But Sanyasi's worry is much bigger as he very well knows why the organisers booked the siblings for the show. He walks out not wanting to digest the aftermaths of the youngman's decision.

So, the roads were open, but the character chooses to take a route that he thinks he deserves.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234