Thread: Ilaiyaraja's New Albums 2016-18, News and Titbits

Threaded View

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is such a shocker.... I cant even fathom this. The internet is gone to town with this and as usual there will be fans from both sides defending each of the favorites. But really?? can anyone claim victory at the end of the day?? really??. Whoever comes out victorious out of this.. be it Raaja or SPB... Can any fan be happy about this? Many a time, I was advised by people to look at Raaja the musician and not Raaja the man. His personal side is not my business. But now it has hit us home. Why now Raaja? Why to SPB? And why is the middle of his 50th year tour? Why couldnt you both talk it out before he went on tour? He is/was your friend for christ sake!! Remember the times you enthralled us ... Werent you fully aware of the fallout of sending a legal notice?? My heart breaks at this... Gone is a friendship that made us sleep, made us fall in love, supported us in hard times... yes we may not mean much to your decision Raaja... but please dont tell us that Music for you comes from God and not yours... its all yours and you want a price for that .... Legally you have all the rights to do this... but morally you failed as a friend!. Enjoy the money and the fallout from this!. At the end of the day we cant go anywhere or have any choice but to listen to your music, but remember the hearts that you have let down today ! ....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement