Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamalhaasan vazhangum - SABASH NAIDU (Trilingual)

Senior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Kamalhaasan vazhangum - SABASH NAIDU (Trilingual)

today it started with 3 kamals..father kamal and 2 daughter kamals in the same movie.. Mupperum vizha.. Ragadevan, isaignanai serthathu theninum iniaya seithi.. vazthukal andava.. ethu oru maga vetriyena nirnayikkapatta onru..

More importantly, vinayagar suzhi to Sangam..
    I M MAJOR R MANNAR, WORKING FOR MADAN WITH AMBU(JAKSHI)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just the kind of beginning Fans wanted.
    Looks like he has started to heed to several requests and that to fast track mode.
    Three movies with single script.
    Ofcourse Raagadevan will compose 4x3 about 12 unique numbers with trendy orchestration and will stick to that ethnic cultures and modulations of the character.

What more can I ask for.

Ultimate combination.

BB written all over it.

Strength of the script, Father- daughter combo , USA location , TKR after a hiatus has to bounce back, Icing on the Cake, our music god with present notations and challenge to musicians and guess what we are all a blesssed lot

Gimme Gimme More ......

Almighty thanks a lot.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sabash Naidu

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi Ravi View Post
    Sabash Naidu

Saurabh Shukla again? Between Hey Ram and now, I cannot recall him acting in any other film

(head scratching)..

Arent there more bankable contemporary 45 plus guys who can play that role in Bollywood?

Paresh Rawal, maybe?
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Saurabh Shukla again? Between Hey Ram and now, I cannot recall him acting in any other film

(head scratching)..

Arent there more bankable contemporary 45 plus guys who can play that role in Bollywood?

Paresh Rawal, maybe?

The guy just got a national award a couple of years ago for Jolly LLB and I guess he has close ties with Kamal. That may have mooted Kamal to go for him. And I did hear that Paresh Rawal was approached. Wonder if Saurab's credentials as a writer influenced Kamal.

PS: Saurabh Shukla wrote the screenplay for the hindi version of Mumbai Express and even acted in it. (He played Santhana Bharathi's role)
    Last edited by Arvind Srinivasan; 2nd May 2016 at 03:27 AM.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Decent performance as judge in Jolly LLB... How well he'll gel in this role is to be seen.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thought Kamal will involve IR only for complicated and serious movies...... lighter sense movies like 5 Tricks or PKS needs music more as a filler
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actor Siddique, is undoubtedly one of the finest character actors in Malayalam film industry. It is a pleasure to see him perform all kinds of roles effortlessly on the screen. If reports are to be believed, the actor is all set to mesmerize the Tamil audiences too, as he would be soon seen in a Tamil film.

Reports suggest that the actor has been roped in for an important role in Kamal Hasan's next venture Sabash Naidu, which would be directed by renowned Malayalam film-maker T K Rajeev Kumar. The actor is touted to play the villain role in this film. Siddique, is an actor who has been always happy with the work he gets in Malayalam films. Unlike, other character artistes of the industry, he hasn't been so keen on trying luck in other languages. But, the actor is not new to Tamil cinema and he made his debut in Tamil films way back in the year 2004 when he did the main villain role in Shaji Kailas's film Jana which had Ajith in the lead role. The actor was previously seen in Malayalam film Paavada, in which he did an important role. The actor's upcoming Malayalam film is the Mammootty starrer White. Well, we would like to wish the actor all the best for all of his upcoming ventures.

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/malayalam/n...xt-224775.html
    #UttamaVillain#

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    #UttamaVillain#

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    புதுமை செய்வதில் என்னை முந்தி கொண்டார் கமல்!- பார்த்திபன்

சென்னை கிழக்கு கடற்கரை சாலையில் பிரபல ஓவியர் ஏ பி ஸ்ரீதர் உருவாக்கிய இந்தியாவின் முதல் தந்திரக் கலை அருங்காட்சியகமான க்ளிக் ஆர்ட் அருங்காட்சியகத்தை பிரபல இயக்குநர் - நடிகர் பார்த்திபன் மற்றும் நடிகர் விக்ரமின் தாயாரான ராஜேஸ்வரி ஆகியோர் தொடங்கி வைத்தனர். நிகழ்ச்சியில் பேசிய பார்த்திபன், "நாம் ஏதாவது புதுமையாக செய்ய முயன்றால் அதை முந்திக் கொண்டு செய்ய இங்கே கமல்ஹாசன், ஏபி ஸ்ரீதர் போன்ற பலபேர் இருக்கிறார்கள்.

நானும் ரவுடிதான் படத்தில் நான் நடித்த கிள்ளிவளவன் கதாபாத்திரத்தை தனியாக எடுத்து ஒரு படம் பண்ண வேண்டும் என்று நினைத்தேன். ஆனால் தசாவதாரத்தின் பல்ராம் நாயுடுவை தனியாகப் பிரித்து ஒரு படமாக்கி கமல் அந்த வேலையை ஆரம்பித்து விட்டார் . குத்துவிளக்கு ஏற்றுவதை நெருப்பு இல்லாமல் ஓவியமாக எதாவது ஒரு நிகழ்ச்சியில் செய்ய வேண்டும் என்று நினைத்தேன். ஆனால் இங்கே ஸ்ரீதர் செய்து விட்டார். இந்த ட்ரிக் ஆர்ட் மியூசியம் உண்மையிலேயே ஒரு சுவாரஸ்யமான அனுபவம்," என்றார் .

நிகழ்ச்சியில் பேசிய ஏ.பி.ஸ்ரீதர், "இதுபோன்ற தந்திரக் கலை ஓவியக் காட்சியகங்கள் உலகம் முழுக்க பனிரெண்டு நாடுகளில் 42 இடங்களில் உள்ளன. பார்வையாளரின் பங்களிப்பு இல்லாமல் இவை முழுமை அடையாது. இந்தியாவில் இதுதான் முதல். அடுத்து பெங்களூர், மும்பை உள்ளிட்ட இடங்களிலும் இதை அமைக்க இருக்கிறேன் . இங்கே பெரியவர்களுக்கு கட்டணம் 150 ரூபாய். சிறியவர்களுக்கு 100 ரூபாய்," என்றார். என்ன சிறப்பு? "தந்திரக் கலை" மூலம் இரு-பரிமாண ஓவியங்கள் முப்பரிமாண ஓவியமாகத் தெரியும் விதமான தந்திரங்கள் நிறைந்த கலைப் பொருள்கள் இங்கு நிறுவப்பட்டிருகின்றன. இதுவரை ஓவியம் என்பது அழகியல் தன்மை கொண்டது, கலைப்பொருள் சேகரிப்பாளர்களுக்கான முதலீடு அல்லது தெய்வீகமானது என்றுதான் பார்க்கப்பட்டு வந்திருக்கிறது. ஆனால் இந்த ட்ரிக் ஆர்ட் வகை ஓவியம் அல்லது ஓவிய அருங்காட்சியகம் என்பது வேடிக்கையானதாக, நகைச்சுவை ததும்பும் விதமாக, உரையாடல் தன்மை கொண்டதாக இருக்கும். தந்திரக் கலை ஓவியங்கள் என்பது அப்படிப்பட்ட கலை. பங்கேற்பாளர் இன்றி இந்த ஓவியங்கள் முற்றுப் பெறாது. இது ஒளியியல் மாயக் கலை" (Optical Art) அல்லது முப்பரிமாண ஓவியங்கள் (3D Art) என்றும் சொல்லலாம். பார்ப்பவர் அந்த ஓவியத்துடன் ஓர் விளையாட்டிலோ அல்லது செய்கையிலோ ஈடுபடுவது போன்று புகைப்படம் எடுத்துக்கொள்ளும் வகையில் புத்திசாலித்தனமான கோணங்களுடன் அந்த ஓவியங்கள் வரையப்பட்டிருக்கும்," என்றார் ஸ்ரீதர்.

http://tamil.filmibeat.com/news/part...um-039983.html

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast