Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Political correctness - rabble rousing - current affairs..

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will turn Hyderabad into Dadri if beef fest is held: BJP MLA Raja Singh

Hyderabad: Goshamahal BJP MLA Raja Singh said on Tuesday that if the beef festival was held at Osmania University on December 10, he would turn Hyderabad into another Dadri, where a man was lynched for allegedly storing beef.

Mr Singh also said that he and his men would stop the beef festival at any cost. Speaking to media here on Tuesday, the BJP MLA said, “The beef festival was held earlier too and we had tried to stall it. But at that time my strength was not that much, but this time you will see how I mobilise people to Osmania University to stall the event.”

He also criticised state BJP president G. Kishan Reddy for ignoring party activities and demanded his immediate ouster. He accused Mr Reddy of commenting in favour of the OU beef festival.

Singh said the Kishan Reddy did not object to the beef party being organised at Osmania University.

“In our party meeting, Kishan Reddy said that the party did not have any objection if someone hosted a beef festival; our party is very much for the protection of the cow, but here he says he is for holding the beef festival; I have already written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and our party president Amit Shah giving all these details and demanding the immediate removal of Kishan Reddy from the state party president’s post,” Mr Singh said.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/15120...mla-raja-singh
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ajithfederer; 7th December 2015 at 10:36 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

The same MLA with no intolerance in India his highness the Apolitical Anupam Kher.

Post Thanks / Like
    Modi’s minister visits Muzaffarnagar jail, assures all help to murder and rape accused

A senior minister in Narendra Modi’s cabinet at the centre recently visited Muzaffarnagar jail to meet a group of riots accused chargesheeted for serious crimes in the communal riots of 2013.

Sanjeev Baliyan, who himself was issued bailable warrant for violating prohibitory orders, deterring public servants from discharging their duties and also that of wrongful restraint, reportedly assured the Muzaffarnagar riots accused all help.

Quoting the jail officials, Indian Express reported that during his half-an-hour stay in the jail, Balyan reportedly discussed the problems faced by the accused from Fugana area of Muzaffarnagar facing charges of murder and rape during the riots.

More than 60 people had died while nearly 40,000 people displaced in the 2013 riots of Muzaffarnagar.

“The minister met riot accused Indrapal, Kapil, Pushpendra and Gaurav,” said A N Tripathi, jailor, Muzaffarnagar district jail.

According to police records, Indrapal is an accused of killing Azamuddin and his wife Haleeman. The couple were allegedly attacked and killed after violence erupted at Lisad village on 8 September, 2013.

An FIR regarding the murders was lodged at Fugana police station against seven persons, including Indrapal, on 24 September, 2013.

Gaurav, Pushpendra and Kapil arrested for gangraping a Muslim woman at her house in Fugana police station area after the riots broke out on 8 September, 2013. The victim had got a case registered against seven persons, including Gaurav, Pushpendra and Kapil. Special Investigation Cell, which is probing the riot cases, has filed chargesheets in both the cases.

Balyan was not available for his comments on the visit.

Balyan’s visit the jail and assure riot and murder accused will pose serious questions to his integrity as a union minister.

Not so long ago, Balyan was in news for using his official position as a minister to write to venture capitalists requesting them to fund his niece’s start-up.

http://www.jantakareporter.com/india/31905/31905

Post Thanks / Like
    A slight digression. Please read and watch the video below to understand how bhakts mind work. Pahlaj Nihalani is the censor board chief of india.

Pahlaj Nihalani’s ‘Ode to Modi’ is so embarrassing, it should be banned
    We are treated to the hilarious image of the PM meditating on a rock, followed by odious comparisons with Gandhi.

I watched the Mera Desh Hai Mahaan video finally. Had to summon up a lot of courage to expose my sensibilities to this atrocity but as I was already laid up in bed with a terrible flu I assumed things could not possibly get worse. Or could they?

Enough has been written about Pahlaj Nihalani’s “Ode to Modi” and I might be a day late and a dollar short, but allow me to vent.

Narendra Modi in the video.

So this cringe-fest of a video opens with a visual of the snow-clad Himalayas, or was it the Alps, in keeping with the theme of borrowing footage from countries more advanced than us? We are treated to a visual of Modi performing Shiv arti, followed by a quick introduction to a kohl-eyed, jali cap and ganji donning overfed Muslim chap offering namaz and a young Christian man, also in Maganlal dresswala costume, looking intensely at the camera while crossing his heart. It reminded me of Chandler from Friends, and I am carbon-dating myself by mentioning Friends but what the heck, where he has just the one scene to prove his calibre as an actor and display his intensity.
    modi_380-1_112115094239.jpg
    A still from the video.

I can almost hear this actor say, “Boss I must look fiercely deep in my introduction shot, so I get a good break after this crappy video.”

Moving on, we are treated to the incongruous and slightly hilarious image of Modi meditating on a rock, wearing nothing but a simple kurta pajyama in a snowy Himalayan landscape. This is his “Modi as Shiva” moment with hints of “Modi as Gandhi” as the strains of Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram begin to play in the background.

Then follows the “Modi as Nehru” moment in which exuberant children chanting “Modi kaka, Modi kaka” appear on the scene from nowhere and point joyfully in the direction of “Modi on the rocks”. But Modi kaka, a picture of serenity himself, at this point, remains unmoved by the sight of children behaving as if they had spotted a unicorn and continues with his penance.
    pahlaj_nihalani_2290_112115094608.jpg
    Pahlaj Nihalani.

And then lo and behold, he does a “Modi as Houdini” and disappears, leaving both the children and the masochistic viewer wondering. This must be Nihalani’s way of telling us that Modi disappears often on his foreign visits, fostering diplomatic ties and giving Sushma Swaraj a severe complex while he is at it.

Several images of Modi with different heads of states later we are shown the poor and hamming cousins of Amar, Akbar and Anthony all joyously singing paeans of Modi and talking about his “kamaal” in making the Emaar buildings in Dubai, flyovers in Tokyo, organising Tour de France and launching NASA space shuttles.

We are also shown silhouettes of Modi and Mahatma Gandhi together at regular intervals and reminded that we have to fulfill the dreams of Bapu-Modi because we know that they are both one and same.

The Muslim chap deserves a special mention here for looking like, and there isn’t a more polished way of saying this, a saand (bull). So much so that each time the camera trained its lens on him, I could not help but think of beef and for that alone this video ought to be banned.

http://www.dailyo.in/humour/narendra...ry/1/7517.html
    Last edited by ajithfederer; 8th December 2015 at 03:34 PM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chennai rain survivors name baby after Muslim samaritan

-The Times of India, December 8, 2015

Last Tuesday, a heavily pregnant Chitra was writhing in pain at her Chennai home. Adding to the misery was the swirling waters and her Urapakkam residence was on the verge of getting inundated. Her husband Mohan was at her side, but he was as clueless as her. With most neighbours deserting the locality, the couple were staring at death.

It was then that Mohamed Yunus, 26, along with his friends, appeared from nowhere in a boat and took them to a hospital. For the record, Yunus, CEO of a start-up, hired four boats --he spent Rs 1 lakh from his own pocket -to rescue the marooned in floodhit areas in Chennai, where there was little or no help from the state government.Chitra was in panic and Yunus narrated a story to calm her down.

On Saturday, Chitra delivered a baby girl at a hospital in Perungalathur. It was a moment to celebrate amid all the water-induced destruction around, but the couple did not forget Yunus who saved them in the nick of time.

In gratitude, the Hindu couple chose to name their bundle of joy after Yunus. It is not yet clear what name the couple will prefix or suffix for the babygirl. When told about the couple's gesture, Yunus, who is now involved in rescue operations in Cuddalore, said, "What can be a greater bliss?"

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/50087355.cms

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can some one explain these two comedies outlined below ?

1) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-32661658

2) People are debating about beef consumption , yet India is the Largest Beef ( for meat / leather) exporter in the Globe ?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ode to Modi is no different than an Ode to Allah, or an Ode to Krishna!

Sycophancy is embarrassing but definitely not the same as a set of doctrines that ensures / actively encourages that women are in burqas, infidels/kafirs are slaughtered..

Of course, the mainstream media will never highlight incidents like the above when Taslima Nasrin - after fleeing Bangladesh - for fear of death in the hands of the mullahs as punishment for her blasphemy of writing a book (aaha, thats tolerance for you) - comes to India - only to be manhandled by Asaduddin Owaisi's All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen in Hyderabad..

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/08/wo...lts-islam.html

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/07/06/op...-by-death.html

The regressive left - as in the West is so blinded by their blood thirst for the mainstream majority, they would stop at nothing when it comes to putting down every single tradition, religion, etc, but stop short at the doorstep of the 'religion of peace', whose followers continue to kills 1000s of their own..

btw, nice photoshop with Anupam Kher..
    Last edited by irir123; 10th December 2015 at 08:37 PM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Vengaayam. Not if it is done by a public servant with a reputed post. A walking embarrassment he is

Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Ode to Modi is no different than an Ode to Allah, or an Ode to Krishna!
    It's not. The above person has indeed taken a picture with Tolerant Kher as admitted by Kher himself. A twitter user merged these both to point that there is intolerance right under his nose in the party he supports of tolerance.

https://twitter.com/AnupamPkher/stat...72309196951552

Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    btw, nice photoshop with Anupam Kher..
    BTW, Nicely dodged all the tough questions. Throw anyone in jail who threatens another man/woman's life. I could give a rat's ass about them.

Post Thanks / Like
    1) That's because most dalits/minorities eat beef. So screw them.

2) It brings in good foreign exchange cash.

Other hubbers are welcome to add more points.
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Can some one explain these two comedies outlined below ?

1) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-32661658

2) People are debating about beef consumption , yet India is the Largest Beef ( for meat / leather) exporter in the Globe ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile our PM's BFF in Bollywood gets away with Murder. Damn, 2002 must be the year to do crimes and get away with it.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast