Thread: Political correctness - rabble rousing - current affairs..

Threaded View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkrv View Post
    and the funny part is BJP was part of BSP coaliton in UP and toppled the government after their term of CM'ship.. now they go on claiming RJD-JDU combination as opportunistic etc..

and why to deal with political parties later, when their arrogance and bad mouth blabbering keeps continuing .. are we in some barbarian era where people have to be forced to follow some stupid ideology.. and ironical statements like if you dont vote for us go to pakistan .. what kind of statements are these .. and who is this Amit shah .. all people who did favor the hitler in gujarat are the ones who speak and kindle such things ..

please let's not talk about non governance.. there are millions of such instances in so called BJP governed states as well..in past & present ..

You still have not gotten the point, have you?

Do you have any idea what it was to be a Sikh, or a Sri Lankan Tamil during the early 1980s? If you knew, you would then realize how tyrannical the previous govt was - there are some bad-mouthing idiots in the ranks of the BJP, no doubt about that - there is a huge difference between someone yelling at someone, and a stray incident here and there, over one year's timeframe, than someone actually committing atrocity after atrocity over 40 plus years - moral equivalency
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement