Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Political correctness - rabble rousing - current affairs..

Hybrid View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Political correctness - rabble rousing - current affairs..

All the self-righteous morons returning the awards - while staying silent during the Emergency, during the 1984 anti-Sikh riots etc..

The divisive morons should go on a vacation to Syria or Mosul, Iraq and experience the taste of liberty and then come back..
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read a story about a man and his son. The son, though in his mid--20s was jobless and refused to do any work.
    In frustration, the man told the son to go find at least Rs1,000 or he would have no meals in the house.

As always, the mother came to his rescue and secretly gave him the money.

In the evening, he gave the money to his father, who suspecting foul-play threw away the money saying that it wouldn't have been honestly earned. The son looked embarrassed and went to bed hungry.

The next day, the father said the same thing - no money, no meal.
    This time the son went out, did many odd jobs and returned with the money.

Again, the father threw away the money, saying that he didn't work for it.
    This time the son got angry and took back the money, saying that it was his sweat and he deserved the money.

Moral of the story: Deserving money (or awards) will not be rejected.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nov sir - what is happening now is way beyond the simplistic situation you are portraying..

Under the pretext of citing growing intolerance in India, a bunch of self-righteous people are doing something, while for more than 50 years, they had no problems with riots after riots, mass murders happening all the time..

The level of self-indulgent smug arrogance at display is something the leftist elitists have for long been known for.

Now that the entire Indian public has brought to power a party/govt showcasing their collective intent, this 'intellectual' gang cannot stand the present scenario and hence all of this 'award returning' nonsense..
    Last edited by irir123; 12th November 2015 at 09:41 AM.
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Nov sir - what is happening now is way beyond the simplistic situation you are portraying..

Under the pretext of citing growing intolerance in India, a bunch of self-righteous people are doing something, while for more than 50 years, they had no problems with riots after riots, mass murders happening all the time..

The level of self-indulgent smug arrogance at display is something the leftist elitists have for long been known for.

Now that the entire Indian public has brought to power a party/govt showcasing their collective intent, this 'intellectual' gang cannot stand the present scenario and hence all of this 'award returning' nonsense..
    People are not returning awards just based on riots. forget awards. it's the right which is in question. if you want to march the way they are saying fine , but do not force others.

Member Regular Hubber lord_labakudoss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkrv View Post
    People are not returning awards just based on riots. forget awards. it's the right which is in question. if you want to march the way they are saying fine , but do not force others.
    So suddenly, the atmosphere has turned tolerant again overnight? Where are all the protesters now?
    The answer: they will spring up in time for the next elections!

During Delhi elections, "Christians in danger" was the topic - it mysteriously went away after Kejriwal won. Alert social media users have posted proof that EVERY single incident showcased then had a non-Hindutva culprit behind it.

For Bihar, it was the "Intolerance"...

For UP, wonder what the theme would be....

When you see how naive the general public is, you can very well understand how seemingly weak groups/countries could easily run over and loot this country.

Senior Member Senior Hubber kirukan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a positive note at least now they have an environment now to raise their voice fearless which they couldn't do for 50 years being spineless....

Post Thanks / Like
    And wait - it won't be long before the likes of Arundhati Roy et al, come out with sugar-coated bull sh*t about this incident
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    "....As the jihad heats up in the West, the media is becoming more clumsy and desperate in its attempts to deflect attention away from the jihad and back to its favorite bogeyman, "right-wing extremists." - Pamela Geller.

The level of cognitive dissonance + political correctness + self-abuse + censorship throughout the liberal media - is the reason why right wing fascism is on the rise in Europe.

In India, how much blood has been spilt recently since 1993??

Yet the world never cared - meanwhile the liberal media chose every opportunity to highlight their sense of perceived intolerance in the subcontinent - what is unfolding in Europe was all waiting to happen but nobody would listen even when someone screams out the inevitable - and yet watch out for homilies from the liberals & blaming everything other than the real set of reasons/threat..

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallel...-paris-attacks

http://www.npr.org/2015/11/14/455977...tacks-in-paris

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...know-right-now
    -Robert Frost

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    "....As the jihad heats up in the West, the media is becoming more clumsy and desperate in its attempts to deflect attention away from the jihad and back to its favorite bogeyman, "right-wing extremists." - Pamela Geller.

The level of cognitive dissonance + political correctness + self-abuse + censorship throughout the liberal media - is the reason why right wing fascism is on the rise in Europe.

In India, how much blood has been spilt recently since 1993??

Yet the world never cared - meanwhile the liberal media chose every opportunity to highlight their sense of perceived intolerance in the subcontinent - what is unfolding in Europe was all waiting to happen but nobody would listen even when someone screams out the inevitable - and yet watch out for homilies from the liberals & blaming everything other than the real set of reasons/threat..

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallel...-paris-attacks

http://www.npr.org/2015/11/14/455977...tacks-in-paris

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...know-right-now
    Feel sorry for Europe as such with their liberal and open borders policy ... UK has 1st/2nd gen from Pakistan raised and living in UK working against the same country which made them. They have zero nationalism and operate freely from their own pockets within London.

Now with refugees arriving from Syria it is said that some 800000 will reach Germany this year. I wonder how many jihadis are in the making. I'm not kidding here. Paris attacks were master minded by a someone raised in Europe (Belgian) and ones taking advantage of recent refugee influx.

Paris terror attacks: Belgian-born Abdelhamid Abaaoud 'identified as mastermind'
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...w/49802383.cms

All this in the name of political correctness ?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Feel sorry for Europe as such with their liberal and open borders policy ... UK has 1st/2nd gen from Pakistan raised and living in UK working against the same country which made them. They have zero nationalism and operate freely from their own pockets within London.
    It is not just Pakistanis but a vast number of Nigerians who are born and bought here go against this country , I remember the 07/07 attack back in 2005, I was on my way to work in the underground, when I got to work, every one was so relieved to see me, I had no idea as to what was going on, until they told me that there were bomb explosions in the underground and on a bus ... since then there has been racial tensions here, people used to think I was Pakistani and I used to get funny looks from people.

On the other hand I was terrified of travelling in the underground , at some point I was so paranoid, I tried to be extra vigilant ... the aim of these terrorist is to embed "fear" in your mind and they are successfully doing that!

another incident was when Kamal's Visvaroopam had all these controversy from the so called "Fringe" group I really wanted to see it to know what's all the fuss about.. I wanted to see it in cinema , but I was bit reluctant about it amidst security concerns, as to what these fringe Group can do, still I went to watch in cinema .. but rather than concentrating on the movie, I had to constantly look around to see who is sitting in front/beside/and back of me, such is the fear created by these people
    Last edited by PARAMASHIVAN; 16th November 2015 at 09:10 PM.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast