Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Political correctness - rabble rousing - current affairs..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkrv View Post
    and the funny part is BJP was part of BSP coaliton in UP and toppled the government after their term of CM'ship.. now they go on claiming RJD-JDU combination as opportunistic etc..

and why to deal with political parties later, when their arrogance and bad mouth blabbering keeps continuing .. are we in some barbarian era where people have to be forced to follow some stupid ideology.. and ironical statements like if you dont vote for us go to pakistan .. what kind of statements are these .. and who is this Amit shah .. all people who did favor the hitler in gujarat are the ones who speak and kindle such things ..

please let's not talk about non governance.. there are millions of such instances in so called BJP governed states as well..in past & present ..

You still have not gotten the point, have you?

Do you have any idea what it was to be a Sikh, or a Sri Lankan Tamil during the early 1980s? If you knew, you would then realize how tyrannical the previous govt was - there are some bad-mouthing idiots in the ranks of the BJP, no doubt about that - there is a huge difference between someone yelling at someone, and a stray incident here and there, over one year's timeframe, than someone actually committing atrocity after atrocity over 40 plus years - moral equivalency
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post

Do you have any idea what it was to be a Sikh, or a Sri Lankan Tamil during the early 1980s? If you knew, you would then realize how tyrannical the previous govt was - there are some bad-mouthing idiots in the ranks of the BJP, no doubt about that - there is a huge difference between someone yelling at someone, and a stray incident here and there, over one year's timeframe, than someone actually committing atrocity after atrocity over 40 plus years - moral equivalency
    Congress Government ( except when Indira Ghandi was in power) is hated by Eezha Diaspora especially Sooniya Ghandi!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i did get your point but things changed.. How PVN dealt with the sikh fear everyone knows. IT's all changed and dont talk past .. What state are we in now? Even to voice out something even in FB is scary.

Srilankan tamil issue is not just because of one person or one party. Every party wants that issue to be resolved but the srilankan govt is also part of the problem .. So you cant just blame it on 1 party or 1 single person..

what did so called tamil favors do (be it dmk or admk) . people like nedumaran scream their lungs out (including vaiko ) but that issue is still un resolved..

blaming one person or one party is meaning less

i'm not talking about bad mouthing.. it's the arrogance saying "go to pakistan" my foot.

Committing atrocity... yeah go and read how many atrocities happened in the name of Hindu .. how many were burnt, how many Christian missionaries were set to fire .. in early 90's all youngsters were brainwashed by the hindu myth and everywhere riots were kindled.. even today they make it a big deal in maharashtra (both RSS & thackery) so dont talk about atrocities...

anyways let's see what your so called guy can do to india ... already once india shining went to shit .. so let's see what happens now

Senior Member Regular Hubber Bipolar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Gentlemen, Gentlemen!

Ever heard the story of The Blind Men And The Elephant?

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I asked about single incidents where people get murdered over silly things such as eating beef and you quote riots and genocides. Even there I see you conveniently ignore the 1993 Mumbai riots/ 2002 Gujarat riots and the recent Muzzafarnagar riots which both BJP/SP leaders are accused directly. How convenient!.

What is your point now?. Nobody should question anything?. If anyone has to talk about anything now they should have talked about everything in the past?/. So if i forget to say something now I'm not entitled to criticize anything in the future?. What is the logic here?/

3500 Sikhs butchered in less than a month's time in New Delhi - after Indira Gandhi's assassination..

100s of Sikhs incarcerated culminating in the Golden Temple violation..

Under direct command from IG and co, the IPKF indulged in atrocities in Sri Lanka against Sri Lankan tamils..which further fueled the ethnic strife..and distanced/angered the militant groups..

Riots after riots in major cities like Ahmedabad, Surat, Hyderabad, Lucknow and other cities - all directly managed from the center..

Be it the Shah Bano case, where a Muslim woman was deliberately denied matrimonial justice - the culture of minority appeasement was turned into an ugly national habit - fracturing the Indian society along communal lines for good..

We are talking about 4-5 decades of gross abuse of power and total disregard for human rights..

All under the Congress rule - nobody is justifying the incidents that have happened last one year - but putting moral equivalency in perspective, all of that pales in comparison when one puts up the cumulative list of atrocities of the last 40-50 years..

7. Likes rajeshkrv liked this post
    Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing I find entirely funny is BJP walas claiming they are scam free/corruption free unlike Congress. The only difference between both the parties is the percentage of corruption. Both are fucking corrupt/opportunistic and will not hesitate to loot the country.

Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkrv View Post
    and the funny part is BJP was part of BSP coaliton in UP and toppled the government after their term of CM'ship.. now they go on claiming RJD-JDU combination as opportunistic etc..

and why to deal with political parties later, when their arrogance and bad mouth blabbering keeps continuing .. are we in some barbarian era where people have to be forced to follow some stupid ideology.. and ironical statements like if you dont vote for us go to pakistan .. what kind of statements are these .. and who is this Amit shah .. all people who did favor the hitler in gujarat are the ones who speak and kindle such things ..

please let's not talk about non governance.. there are millions of such instances in so called BJP governed states as well..in past & present ..
    Last edited by ajithfederer; 20th November 2015 at 09:25 AM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    India is being ruled by a Hindu Taliban

By Anish Kapoor; The Guardian - International Edition

"The Hindu god Vishnu has several incarnations, many of them human. The latest of these appears to be Narendra Modi. All over India there are images of the man, right arm raised in the benevolent gesture of good fortune. But this strong-but-enlightened-man image hides the frightening and shrill reality of an increasingly Modi-led Hindu dominance of India". "The country’s openness to social and religious minorities (more than 500 million people) and regional differences is at serious risk. Of late, Modi’s regime has effectively tolerated – if not encouraged – a saffron-clad army of Hindu activists who monitor and violently discipline those suspected of eating beef, disobeying caste rules or betraying the “Hindu nation".

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-narendra-modi

10. Likes rajeshkrv liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raagadevan View Post
    India is being ruled by a Hindu Taliban

By Anish Kapoor; The Guardian - International Edition

"The Hindu god Vishnu has several incarnations, many of them human. The latest of these appears to be Narendra Modi. All over India there are images of the man, right arm raised in the benevolent gesture of good fortune. But this strong-but-enlightened-man image hides the frightening and shrill reality of an increasingly Modi-led Hindu dominance of India". "The country’s openness to social and religious minorities (more than 500 million people) and regional differences is at serious risk. Of late, Modi’s regime has effectively tolerated – if not encouraged – a saffron-clad army of Hindu activists who monitor and violently discipline those suspected of eating beef, disobeying caste rules or betraying the “Hindu nation".

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-narendra-modi

The author has his head buried somewhere the sun dare not shine..

Selective reporting through a prism of pseudo-secularism does not make it authentic
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer View Post
    I asked about single incidents where people get murdered over silly things such as eating beef and you quote riots and genocides. Even there I see you conveniently ignore the 1993 Mumbai riots/ 2002 Gujarat riots and the recent Muzzafarnagar riots which both BJP/SP leaders are accused directly. How convenient!.

What is your point now?. Nobody should question anything?. If anyone has to talk about anything now they should have talked about everything in the past?/. So if i forget to say something now I'm not entitled to criticize anything in the future?. What is the logic here?/

How about the Mandal commission as well that completely divided and continues to divide the entire country? It is irrelevant in this context..

You still dont get it - people have a right to protest - but moral equivalency - what, a million missionaries have been killed so far?

What led to the Gujarat riots? Godhra - there are intellectuals in India who stooped down to the level of calling it a suicide of the passengers on the train to incite communal disharmony!

When serious efforts are being made to get a uniform civil code, it is met with stiff resistance from certain religious communities - only because such a code goes against certain religious doctrines

You may go directly to 26:55 when that 'intellectual' Inayatullah openly claims it IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT AND JUSTIFIED for a MAN TO HAVE MULTIPLE WIVES because his religion says so!!

None of this gets reported or given footage elsewhere..

And yet, when the Western media reports on poverty in Mumbai, for instance, its large-scale characterization of the entire country as being poor and slums driven - well, how about the 1 million plus refugees from Bangladesh in Mumbai? Not a word about how they have been illegally imported by the Communist govt in West Bengal and given ration cards/citizenship pronto (no wonder the govt gets voted into power time and again)...

The infamous media coverage of the rape in Delhi - to begin with the British journalist shamelessly, disgracefully - released footage of the perps giving gory details of the incident - despite the requests by the victim's family not to do so - sensationalism guaranteed.. and btw the name of the minor/juvenile, was deliberately kept from the public eye, why? only because he belongs to a certain minority community - political correctness for you..

Only last week, a gentleman here challenged me with questions about how religious minorities are being treated in India and I gave him a nice dressing down.. because he HAD NO IDEA ABOUT certain historical facts (such as how the congress party has ensured communal divide over decades of misrule in states like Gujarat etc)..

Since then, he is stumped and cannot counter argue - because when one puts things in perspective, people dont like it!

The moment I present counter questions with facts, ppl either st*ve off the questions, or disappear - because, lying down and taking punches uncomplainingly- is a mindset driven by 100s of years of servitude from the time of the Umayyad Dynasty (711AD) isn't it?
    Last edited by irir123; 21st November 2015 at 05:23 AM.
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's ironical that Gujarat riots have been burried and forgotten while 1984 is being brought up again & again.
    every body had their share in either kindling or not managing riots time & again but nothing like Godhra.. (if not for L.K.Advani he wouldnt be here)

anyways .. i'm out of here.. thought only India is ruled by a dictator but this thread too has a dictator... forcing the opinion .. so enjoy the discussion and i'm out of here

http://www.ndtv.com/opinion/child-de...r-hops-1244716

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast