Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Current affairs in the HUB

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shakthi wrote:
    That reminds me why isn't there an icon to show INNOCENCE?
    Well your avatar is so cherubic by itself. All you have to do is keep your posts in line with your avatar. If you want to ooze a little bit more innocence, then try to get into the skin of madhu's or raghu's avtars!!! [/img]
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Akash
    WHAT NM TOO GAL???
    Hey you guys made fun and laughed arms around like guys.....
    GOD!!

blah blah!! r u a gal??? let me know atleast now...... pls
    Oh dear!! Akash...U thought I was a guy, too??? Hey, no problem in having a bit of fun, is there??? My goodness, today must the day "Dawn of realization" taking place ... Good I'm home now and everyone is asleep, else they may think I'm possessed, laughing at 1am!!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    NM: I knew you are a 'lady' since you SOUND very INTELLIGENT which we could hardly ever see around here with these ignorant men. You should see their half-baked knowledge and big fat ego and all. It is hilarious to watch them coming up with all sorts of crap. No offense meant here just the THE FACTS. Sorry if the truth hurts badly

---------
    My hearty thanks to cheap "whatever-rus" for proof-reading my posts. I agree he is such a critical but a cheap gentelman

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well said, mellon
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Akash's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mellon
    NM: I knew you are a 'lady' since you SOUND very INTELLIGENT which we could hardly ever see around here with these ignorant men.
    Humm, Another Identification Mark

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So so far,
    NM,
    Scorpio,
    blah blah , just kidding.

I need to lie down.
    Would the rest of the women please some out of the closet?

Seriously I'm shocked. The main thing that misleads us is the avatars. Scorpio (harry potter) NM (Calvin).
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mellon
    NM: I knew you are a 'lady' since you SOUND very INTELLIGENT which we could hardly ever see around here with these ignorant men. You should see their half-backed knowledge and big fat ego and all. It is hilarious to watch them coming up with all sorts of crap. No offense meant here just the THE FACTS. Sorry if the truth hurts badly
    Ooh la la !! Is that a compliment?? or did I misinterpret.. Either way, thank you....."bow"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya

So so far,
    NM,
    Scorpio,
    blah blah , just kidding.

I need to lie down.
    Would the rest of the women please some out of the closet?

Seriously I'm shocked. The main thing that misleads us is the avatars. Scorpio (harry potter) NM (Calvin).
    Ha ha ha ha ! Surya...you too??? Oh dearie me! & You still remember my avatar, eh? Hv removed it for a month now.....I love Calvin but someone else is using it now, so, didn't want anyone to get confused....! ......Still shocked or hv you recovered??

Post Thanks / Like
    I am the only hubber who has not been fooled by the gender of any postor

Experience is the best teacher

Guys are known to present an opinion and when challenged, take out their guns. When a guy posts, you don't have to search high and low to make out his stand(75% of the time).
    And they are quick to drop a subject after initial interest(Ever seen a guy post regularly in TV serial threads?)
    And soon they will drop interest in EVERYTHING and only turn up now and then for a light-hearted jab that doesnt consume much energy(eg. walrus)

When a postor gives a long-winded(neutral, without taking sides) lecture on something that's so obvious or so trivial, it has to be a fem.
    And when a postor flies abnormally like a dynamite touched by a live match, oozing 0% common sense and 100% emotion, it also has to be a fem.

Contact Uncle Walrus for more tips
    [Who mistook Querida for a muslim guy and wondered how a guy can exhibit this much consistency and poise for weeks...then was like "Wait a min..the name sounds familiar...i have heard this name in some latin TV station...got it!!, it actually means a fem!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hehehewalrus
    And they are quick to drop a subject after initial interest(Ever seen a guy post regularly in TV serial threads?)
    Contact Uncle Walrus for more tips
    [Who mistook Querida for a muslim guy and wondered how a guy can exhibit this much consistency and poise for weeks...then was like "Wait a min..the name sounds familiar...i have heard this name in some latin TV station...got it!!, it actually means a fem!"
    Dear Uncle, any more "tips"???

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast