Page 97 of 177 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    I can see fake ids created by rajni fans and none of the usual ajith fans are creating any ruckus here.
    yeah right! Another conspiracy theory. You should ask the moderator to ban them- those who you discovered as fake id guys. If your accusation is wrong the moderator should BAN YOU for the NONSENSE you are talking about!
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    yeah right! Another conspiracy theory. You should ask the moderator to ban them.If your accusation is wrong they should BAN YOU for the NONSENSE you are talking about!
    You, Munsamy or PR18 are obviously not regular ajith fans!!! dont get defensive!

Post Thanks / Like
    Conspiracy theory?? I dont know whats the theory in following post of mine..lol...

"OK OK... enough of this sarcastic posts!

As your reply was related to Sathyam cinemas booking, TV tickets are sold out in SPI cinemas for the D-DAY.Is it very difficult to understand the difference in crowd for Ajith and Kamal. Ajith obviously have more younger age fans than Kamal(rajni) and that shows in "first day first show" booking. Nothing wrong. All shows for TV are full/almost full conditions in all major theatres in Chennai and in Mayajaal 90% of the shows are almost full. Its phenomenal for a movie with no song and dance!

At 40, Kamal gave Indian and Rajni gave Badshah and they had no competitors apart from themselves - from the previous or next generation. Ajith/Vijay is at the peak of his career now and someone else will be at peak in next cycle"

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    You, Munsamy or PR18 are obviously not regular ajith fans!!! dont get defensive!
    Dont finger at people as fake. The mods can find out the ip address of people and ban them if necessary. You dont have any right to finger at people as fake! The administrator should ban you for doing this "job"!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Dont finger at people as fake. The mods can find out the ip address of people and ban them if necessary. You dont have any right to finger at people as fake! The administrator should ban you for doing this "job"!
    first of all, is there any Mod here in hub? I can foulmouth someone for days before anyone noticing that! If that is the case, you believe the mods are there to monitor fake ids with ip etc?

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saai, before you start on PR and Munsamy, what about Nasc and sakalai. I dont think anyone has posted provocative comments against Kamal but they have started to do so against Vedalam. Sakala embarassed himself here with his pathetic posts, commenting like teenage youtuber.
    What about those puli thozh pOthina pasu'es that have tried to pit Kamal against Ajith.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Saai, before you start on PR and Munsamy, what about Nasc and sakalai. I dont think anyone has posted provocative comments against Kamal but they have started to do so against Vedalam. Sakala embarassed himself here with his pathetic posts, commenting like teenage youtuber.
    What about those puli thozh pOthina pasu'es that have tried to pit Kamal against Ajith.
    Sakala was talking about Chennai theatre distribution I guess. Imagine this - Abirami cinemas opened first and thoongavanam was sold out immediately. Thoongaavanam was allotted only 20% of the shows and it would have been sold out if had been 20% more number of shows. Same is the case with major theatres within Chennai. In Devi/Udhayam/Abirami etc, where the tickets are sold out for both movies very quickly, why such disproportion? We know Vedalam had an advantage from the distribution point of view! nothing to take away from Ajith!

I can understand remote areas like Chengalpattu , where a typical A center movie like Thoongavanam getting lesser screens. But within Chennai, when the tickets are sold out equally well for both movies, there is a big disadvantage for TV in terms of distribution!
    Last edited by Saai; 7th November 2015 at 11:55 AM.

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not talking about bookings.
    Anyways I dont want to get in to this again

Member Devoted Hubber maniram_1234's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    Mani, Mani, Mani...Vedalam is going to be one of Ajith's biggest blockbusters, Thoongavanam also looks promising - Looks like you are taking a leaf out of your fellow Vj Fan bro. No Tension between Aj and Kamal fans in this hub. Happy if both movies win.

Based on the first day reservation VJ has Miles to Go before he comes close to Ajith's Opening.
    absolutely man we know his opening power thats y he is king of opening no one forgets his box office pull mayajaal 92 show still unbeaten but ti s time tough competiton screen shared even in mayajaal satyam too remember yennai arindaal

Post Thanks / Like
    While Ajith is well ahead of Vijay in first day opening, Vijay trumps in the family audience space easily. Even in this diwali case, there will a momentum shift after the first 2-3 days - unless the theatres are blocked for days in a rigid manner!