Page 62 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_labakudoss View Post
    Ok... Now from saying "Rajini fans claim every Rajini film is a hit", you've gone on to say "Rajini fans claim his movies own the record"...
    I feel this is a recent trend started by websites comparing every successful movie to Chandramukhi, then Shivaji and then Endhiran.
    In those days, we all heard about the longstanding records of Karagaattakaran and Chinna thambi. I don't know if there was any attempt to downplay those or attempt to compare them with the corresponding Rajini hit.

But "media nexus"nnu solrathu - I don't know...
    He generally stays aloof (from magazines then, from TV channels now)... May be that's the allure!
    காலாகாலமா நடக்குறது தான்! எம்ஜியார்ன்னாலே ஜனரஞ்சகம், வசூல்! சிவாஜின்னாலே நடிப்பு, தரமான படம்! இதை கொஞ்சம் கூட மாத்தாம எல்லா எம்ஜிஆர் /சிவாஜி படங்களுக்கும் மீடியா/ரசிகர்கள் டைப்காஸ்ட் பண்ணிடுவாங்க! அதேதான் இப்ப கமல்/ரஜினிக்கும் நடக்குது. இந்த ஒரே ஒரு விஷயத்தில் மட்டும், நான் குறை சொல்வது மீடியா & ரசிகர்களைத்தான். ரஜினி தரப்பை அல்ல!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_labakudoss View Post
    He generally stays aloof (from magazines then, from TV channels now)... May be that's the allure!
    B4 chandramuki release, he spoke in audio launch, நான் யானை இல்ல குதிரை, டக்குன்னு எந்திரிச்சிருவேன்!(டக்குன்னு as in 3 years!)

After chandramuki release, i guess after 2nd or 3rd week, he gave interview to Ananda vikatan. I remotely remember the 1st question itself is a semma jaalraaish! "ரஜினி சார்! எப்படி சார் உங்களால மட்டும் இப்படில்லாம் முடியிது?!?” something like that!

will be interesting if someone has that interview and upload now! இதுக்குத்தான் archives எல்லாம் வேணும்ங்குறேன்! செமயா டைம் பாஸ் ஆகும் & நிறைய
    "உண்மைகள்" வெளிவரும்!

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    It will look senseless to you becos its you who blabbered that Nayagan was an average hit. You are not a proven BO pundit. You are never regarded as a trusted source by anyone. Nobody knows you. But u say some rubbish about Nayagan BO which was proven as false, with help of the Posters i posted here. And as i said, the opp camp was not able to get Manithan posters! Actually they will be having them but posing as they don't have them will save from exposing the trught about Manithan!

thatswhy i said u are senseless. you donot understand the basics at all about how to analyze BO.

Even rajini fans haven't said like what u said. In this very same portal, we have sivaji fans thread where they post the scanned posters and articles about sivaji films and those posters give lot of historical, real, hidden facts about BO on yesteryears! Its like the sculptures in temples which reveal us about past. IF one says they are needless i dunno what kind of dumbo he is.

Only after someone started digging about posters, that the truth that Nayagan was a bigger hit than Manithan, had came about. Otherwise, rajinifans and uninformeds and dumbos keep saying that Nayagan was an average hit only and of course those dumbos will never care about proving their point. வாய்லயே வடை சுடணும்னு நினைக்கிற மட மேதாவிகளுக்கு போஸ்டர் எல்லாம் தேவை இல்லை தான்
    You still haven't answer me about why you asked those senseless questions. I repeat again those were senseless. You can explain why should anyone create a website and post all the rubbish. No fans of any actors do that.
    Nayagan was an average hit according to many kamal fans in the hub. I remember reading Bala aka karthik's post in this hub. He is a hardcore fan and at that time the consensus was that Nayagan was only an average hit here. That's where I got my information from. Otherwise I don't care about it. Whatever posters you posted here doesn't prove that it was a bigger hit than manithan or anything. Heck I didn't even know it was released with manithan.

Other than that, I'm only attacking your post and not you. You can see that I call your points/posts senseless so can you argue/fight my post instead of attacking me personally like a grown up intelligent man?
    Real Ulaga Naayagan and Oscar Naayagan ARR

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    காலாகாலமா நடக்குறது தான்! எம்ஜியார்ன்னாலே ஜனரஞ்சகம், வசூல்! சிவாஜின்னாலே நடிப்பு, தரமான படம்! இதை கொஞ்சம் கூட மாத்தாம எல்லா எம்ஜிஆர் /சிவாஜி படங்களுக்கும் மீடியா/ரசிகர்கள் டைப்காஸ்ட் பண்ணிடுவாங்க! அதேதான் இப்ப கமல்/ரஜினிக்கும் நடக்குது. இந்த ஒரே ஒரு விஷயத்தில் மட்டும், நான் குறை சொல்வது மீடியா & ரசிகர்களைத்தான். ரஜினி தரப்பை அல்ல!
    உள்ள பஞ்சாயத்து போதாதுனு சிவாஜி-எம்ஜிஆர் பிரச்சைனை வேறயா? தயவுசெய்து அதையெல்லாம் கடந்து வாங்க! நீங்க நல்லாயிருப்பீங்க!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Insecurity of rajini fans can be seen in attacking vijay films. That aside, films like Bahubali are creating National level records even without a big star in it, and in bollywood, even lesser films like MSG-2 collected 300Cr thus making that crowd pulling is no more a forte to laud upon! பாக்ஸ் ஆபீஸ்ல மட்டும் சாதனைன்னு இருந்தா இப்படித்தான் ஆகும்(Of course, also considering the point that அது கூட அவரோட எல்லா படத்துக்குமே நடந்துடுறதில்லை)
    Insecurity is shouting at the top of the lung that they are only quality movie makers and only talk about quality and then from the first day fighting/shouting that their film collected this much that much. It has happened in the hub many many times. If people are not insecure why should anyone even argue about box-office results? You know all the fights in the hub in the past that happened in all the box-office threads.

Your second point is lolworthy. Enthiran was made with Rajini because there is no way they could get returns on it with a smaller star.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    You still haven't answer me about why you asked those senseless questions. I repeat again those were senseless. You can explain why should anyone create a website and post all the rubbish. No fans of any actors do that.
    Nayagan was an average hit according to many kamal fans in the hub. I remember reading Bala aka karthik's post in this hub. He is a hardcore fan and at that time the consensus was that Nayagan was only an average hit here. That's where I got my information from. Otherwise I don't care about it. Whatever posters you posted here doesn't prove that it was a bigger hit than manithan or anything. Heck I didn't even know it was released with manithan.

Other than that, I'm only attacking your post and not you. You can see that I call your points/posts senseless so can you argue/fight my post instead of attacking me personally like a grown up intelligent man?
    முக்தா சீனிவாசன் தான் நாயகன் தயாரிப்பாளர். அவர் சமீபத்தில் ஒரு பேட்டி கொடுத்த பேட்டியிலே அவருக்கும் கமலுக்கு வந்த கருத்து வேறுபாடு பத்தி சொன்னாரு. அதனால படத்தை நெகட்டிவாகவே வித்து விட்டார். டிஸ்ட்ரிப்யூட்டர்களும் அதிக விலைகொடுத்து வாங்கவில்லை- மணிரதனம் நாயகனுக்கு முன்னால ஒரு சாதாரண இயக்குனர்.

படம் வெளிவந்து வெற்றியடைந்தது உண்மைதான்.

இதில் யாரு சம்பாரிச்சா?னா ஓரளவுக்கு எ, பி செண்டர்கள் தியேட்டர் ஓனர்கள் அவ்ளோதான்.

ஆனால் இது கமல், மணிரதந்த்துக்கு மிகப் பெரிய புகழ் தேடித் தந்த படம்.

-------------------

மனிதன், எ வி எம் படம். எ, பி சி செண்டர்களில் மிகப்பெரிய கமர்ஷியல் சக்ஸஸ். தயாரிப்பாளர், விநியோகஸ்தர், தியேட்டர் ஓனர் எல்லாருக்கும் பெரிய இலாபம் தேடித்தந்த படம்.
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post

YOu have totally no idea about this issue. rajini fans have been running a website www.rajinifans.com for many years. they have listed the rajini films, with no of days, theaters etc in 'records' page. likewise, kamalfan Karan has his own website www.sandiyarkaran.com. His site is full of posters, articles scanned paper cuttings. There is lot of history, truth in those scanned papers. He deciphers lot of hidden truth from them.

Rajinifans.com too have some posters scanned and uploaded in their site but not for all movies. THere is a set of fans for each actors who does this. Of course for vijay ajith generation this is needless but for kamal-rajini generation, these are very important archives. there are many ppl doing these. i myself have posted 3 different sources of websites of kamal fans where they already have uploaded many such posters. i myself have uploaded many interviews of kamal, in dropbox
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lis4td94x...RuDOI_Nfa?dl=0

all iam wondering is you seeing all this as something unwanted or useless. already many ppl are doing this. u are failing to understand the whole thing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    முக்தா சீனிவாசன் தான் நாயகன் தயாரிப்பாளர். அவர் சமீபத்தில் ஒரு பேட்டி கொடுத்த பேட்டியிலே அவருக்கும் கமலுக்கு வந்த கருத்து வேறுபாடு பத்தி சொன்னாரு. அதனால படத்தை நெகட்டிவாகவே வித்து விட்டார். டிஸ்ட்ரிப்யூட்டர்களும் அதிக விலைகொடுத்து வாங்கவில்லை- மணிரதனம் நாயகனுக்கு முன்னால ஒரு சாதாரண இயக்குனர்.

படம் வெளிவந்து வெற்றியடைந்தது உண்மைதான்.

இதில் யாரு சம்பாரிச்சா?னா ஓரளவுக்கு எ, பி செண்டர்கள் தியேட்டர் ஓனர்கள் அவ்ளோதான்.

ஆனால் இது கமல், மணிரதந்த்துக்கு மிகப் பெரிய புகழ் தேடித் தந்த படம்.

-------------------

மனிதன், எ வி எம் படம். எ, பி சி செண்டர்களில் மிகப்பெரிய கமர்ஷியல் சக்ஸஸ். தயாரிப்பாளர், விநியோகஸ்தர், தியேட்டர் ஓனர் எல்லாருக்கும் பெரிய இலாபம் தேடித்தந்த படம்.
    thank you for the information, thamiz..

Post Thanks / Like
    YOu have totally no idea about this issue. rajini fans have been running a website www.rajinifans.com for many years. they have listed the rajini films, with no of days, theaters etc in 'records' page. likewise, kamalfan Karan has his own website www.sandiyarkaran.com. His site is full of posters, articles scanned paper cuttings. There is lot of history, truth in those scanned papers. He deciphers lot of hidden truth from them.

Rajinifans.com too have some posters scanned and uploaded in their site but not for all movies. THere is a set of fans for each actors who does this. Of course for vijay ajith generation this is needless but for kamal-rajini generation, these are very important archives. there are many ppl doing these. i myself have posted 3 different sources of websites of kamal fans where they already have uploaded many such posters. i myself have uploaded many interviews of kamal, in dropbox
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lis4td94x...RuDOI_Nfa?dl=0

all iam wondering is you seeing all this as something unwanted or useless. already many ppl are doing this. u are failing to understand the whole thing
    You are failing to explain why should anyone do that. That is my question. I don't fail to understand. I know that is a futile exercise.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The movies - non- Tamil films - that I have seen/known to run for more than 175 days in Chennai (alone) - Jackie Shroff's 'Hero', Kamal/Rishi starter 'Saagar', Qayamat se qayamat takk, hum aapke gain kaun, dilwake dulhaniya le jayenge, Terminator 2, Jackie Chan's several films (Project A, Protector etc), 36th Chamber of Shaolin, Jurassic Park (English/tamil versions put together) - just to name a few!

By all means, the BO status of these films either were on par with those of Rajini's films (I am not including Kamal's films, since his films never fall into the bracket of 'always a success/hit') or even better..

Btw, Salman Khan's films gross (on an average - not individual films) more than any other bankable star in India - the guy has some serious bat-s*it crazy fans all over - one fan (an acquaintance of mine - was annoyed with his wife for delivering their first baby on the day of release of a Salman Khan's film - andha leveley vera da saami!)

Seriously, even his negative image from getting arrested has not dimmed his popularity or BO appeal - avaru maasathukku oru padam rangela nadichhu thalli pinni pedalukkaravaru!

So, verum BO king / BO superstar labels won't last long, as there are other monsters already hogging this limelight and slaying down demons one after the after!
    Last edited by irir123; 18th October 2015 at 08:52 PM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost