Page 56 of 177 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    மனிதர்கள் மட்டுமே உலவுகிற இடம் என நினைத்திருந்தேன். பன்றிகள் பற்றிய பதிவெல்லாம் பார்க்கும் போது, எதோ ஒரு சரணாலயத்திற்குள் நுழைந்தது போன்ற உணர்வு.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    மனிதர்கள் மட்டுமே உலவுகிற இடம் என நினைத்திருந்தேன். பன்றிகள் பற்றிய பதிவெல்லாம் பார்க்கும் போது, எதோ ஒரு சரணாலயத்திற்குள் நுழைந்தது போன்ற உணர்வு.
    எனக்கும் ஒரு சிலர் பதிவுகளை பார்க்கும்போது கொஞ்ச நாளாவே அப்படித்தான் ஒரு உணர்வு.. Seems like you and I are in the same boat!
    This is a very big world!

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Vijay fans right from day one have been talking about how the movie has fallen short of expectations.

The movie have fallen short of expectations for an average Vijay fan, but the numbers are still good. As a fan of Vijay, I am happy that brand Vijay is keeping the movie afloat.

What does the whole world know?

I hope the world knows that there is nothing to choose between a supposed disaster in puli and a supposed better-hit GVM movie

I also hope the world knows how some Rajni fans tried all 'tricks' in the book to elevate Lingaa and how now they are now suddenly surprised and 'never thought' that Vijay fans would resort to 'cheap' tricks.
    Fans are fans. We all want our stars to do well. We are all defensive. All birds of the same flock.

So you don't need be too surprised at the actions of Vijay fans
    he he..damizha ipdi panreengalae pa ..dalaivar ku irunthuthu BO onnu thaan..adha mattum vachi ivalavu naal otittu irunthaanga..ippa aduthavanga BO matterla kozhapatha undaaka try panni ippa enna aachu..ellam purinjikutaanga epdi dalaivar fans BO hype kodukuranganu..
    Last edited by USV; 15th October 2015 at 10:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Well, you seem to know "your world" better! Unfortunately the real world is much bigger than your world. It is not your fault not knowing the world yet. Keep learning!
    Always you r using words like "your world" "real world is much bigger than what you think", "mistake" "your fault" ..its so funny and thinking you know everything in this world..Silly -Just thing what you did in lingaa thread and now in all threads..using the word "get out" shows "your world"

Post Thanks / Like
    What I see is someone is looking for wrestlng with pigs again. Well, pigs do NOT preach something which they can not follow but human beings do ALL THE TIME!
    "Inga yaarupaa panni"..tamizh madam neengalae sollunga yaaru panni nu..thirumba thirumba solringalae

Post Thanks / Like
    Enga disrespect ennu kedda ammaiyare... ungala neengala kalaikiringa...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    "Inga yaarupaa panni"..tamizh madam neengalae sollunga yaaru panni nu..thirumba thirumba solringalae
    Well, you need to talk to someone who wrestle with pigs and got muddy. Why ask me? I cant spell out everything for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthalvan View Post
    Enga disrespect ennu kedda ammaiyare... ungala neengala kalaikiringa...
    உங்களை நாங்க திட்டாத வரைக்கும் எங்களுக்கு பிரச்சினையில்லை. நீங்க ஏன் ரொம்ப கவலைப்பட்டுக்கிட்டு..

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you need to talk to someone who wrestle with pigs and got muddy. Why ask me? I cant spell out everything for you!
    Avar unga koodaiyum wrestle panraar la ninachaen..If not then r u doing refree job to someone who wrestle with pigs..adhu wrestle panratha vida kodumaiyaachae..

//I cant spell out everything for you! ://

Madam summa komedy pannaathinga...in all threads u r spelling out everything for everyone but enakku panna maatingala..discipline classes,"world is bigger" class ellam spell out panringa..idha vitta vera velai enna ungalukku
    Last edited by USV; 15th October 2015 at 10:54 PM.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are over-reacting, Girish!

Geniuses do have to take multiple choice questions test to go ahead of their intellectual career too! Dont put yourself down please!
    I guess everyone knows who is ACTING, who is OVER-REACTING and mainly who is PUTTING THEMSELVES DOWN

Just look at the overwhelming laudable responses coming in appreciating your highly intellectual posts filled with FACTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk