Page 55 of 177 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Jeez!!!

You can not answer a simple question picking 1 or 2 or 3!!!

I spent lots of my time copying pasting all the worthless stuff you are quoting and asking me to, as your dabbatalk was dysfunctional to do that.

What a waste of time!
    I am not a MENTAL to answer some freaking stupid multiple choice senseless questions which have no relevance to the subject being discussed and for questions being asked for just diverting the issue, the culprit has been caught red handed and has no defense to some "STUPID CLAIMS" made earlier

I can also give you some multiple choice questions and tell you to pick one of the choices decided by me if that's what you feel is smart thing to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shwas View Post
    Dummypiz calling others liar..
    sari.. what's your credentials buddy before calling others dummypiz? did you even pass 12th i know you said something like you were doing 11th. looking at your "tanglish" it's easy to pinpoint who is dummy peace. you see, your logic eats itself

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    Hard to counter your statements. no answers but he's happy to throw ad hominems at you instead, maybe an insult.
    You see, 2015 trolls have nothing other then that in their arsenal if you bring up a valid point. better ignore as not worth your time responding or asking them questions.
    inga oru Tasmac open aaiduchu, another addition to the list, first read all posts and then comment about valid or invalid points

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    I dont understand why Vijay fans are trying to make a flop movie as a "hit" or "super hit" by cutting down the production cost! I never thought they will try such cheap tricks when the whole world know the TRUTH about the outcome!
    Vijay fans right from day one have been talking about how the movie has fallen short of expectations.

The movie have fallen short of expectations for an average Vijay fan, but the numbers are still good. As a fan of Vijay, I am happy that brand Vijay is keeping the movie afloat.

What does the whole world know?

I hope the world knows that there is nothing to choose between a supposed disaster in puli and a supposed better-hit GVM movie

I also hope the world knows how some Rajni fans tried all 'tricks' in the book to elevate Lingaa and how now they are now suddenly surprised and 'never thought' that Vijay fans would resort to 'cheap' tricks.

Fans are fans. We all want our stars to do well. We are all defensive. All birds of the same flock.

So you don't need be too surprised at the actions of Vijay fans
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    sari sari.. papanasam avatar recorda break panniduchi.. poi ippa nimmathiya thoongunga..

all your posts show only one thing, your hatredness to the fellow star you don't like. I swear, it's people like YOU that are killing my buzz over KH movies and make me hate him too.
    If someother(like me, for here) can alter ur taste itself to get changed against an artist like KamalHaasan, then u have not been true to ur taste/ரசனை all these days. In short, u urself indirectly say ur taste/art-likeliness is very weak. This is something u need to worry about, and fix it right. I or other kamalfans have nothing towards it.

And next, if you cant find the common link btw that linga 1200rs blackticket issue and Papanasam's high priced ticket, then sorry. i am not interested in spoonfeeding. But ok, i still want to highlight this line! - "multiplexes luxury ticket money will not go to the producer's hands" which means, i am not boasting about the high price! I wish u get atleast this point and what i am trying to say further!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Vijay fans right from day one have been talking about how the movie has fallen short of expectations.

The movie have fallen short of expectations for an average Vijay fan, but the numbers are still good. As a fan of Vijay, I am happy that brand Vijay is keeping the movie afloat.

I hope the world knows that there is nothing to choose between a supposed disaster in puli and a supposed better-hit GVM movie

I also hope the world knows how some Rajni fans tried all 'tricks' in the book to elevate Lingaa and how now they are now suddenly surprised and 'never thought' that Vijay fans would resort to 'cheap' tricks.

Fans are fans. We all want our stars to do well. We are all defensive. All birds of the same flock.

I can smell a 'Get out' here..

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by girish1101 View Post
    I am not a MENTAL to answer some freaking stupid multiple choice senseless questions which have no relevance to the subject being discussed and for questions being asked for just diverting the issue, the culprit has been caught red handed and has no defense to some "STUPID CLAIMS" made earlier

I can also give you some multiple choice questions and tell you to pick one of the choices decided by me if that's what you feel is smart thing to do

You are over-reacting, Girish!

Geniuses do have to take multiple choice questions test to go ahead of their intellectual career too! Dont put yourself down please!
    Last edited by thamiz; 15th October 2015 at 08:16 PM.
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post

Well, you seem to know "your world" better! Unfortunately the real world is much bigger than your world. It is not your fault not knowing the world yet. Keep learning!

Post Thanks / Like
    sari.. what's your credentials buddy before calling others dummypiz? did you even pass 12th i know you said something like you were doing 11th. looking at your "tanglish" it's easy to pinpoint who is dummy peace. you see, your logic eats itself
    You know what is the funny part? A "hit and run troll" claims others as "trolls" all the time! As it is so immobile it is hard to catch and educate all about trolls to that "hit and run troll" !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    I can smell a 'Get out' here..

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    What I see is someone is looking for wrestlng with pigs again. Well, pigs do NOT preach something which they can not follow but human beings do ALL THE TIME!
    Last edited by thamiz; 15th October 2015 at 08:33 PM.