Page 39 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    You seem to be quite convinced at this. All we are asking is PROOF. Until it is proven either by the Mods or the hub administration, all of them would be false accusations. You seem to be quite close even to the level of how new IDs were approved. So, I assume it won't be a problem for you to check this as well. We are also waiting to hear the same. If the same is echoed my Mods, I agree that you have far reaching levels of validating the authenticity of hubbers and we don't have to question any of your future accusations. Not all of us are empowered to get a sneak peek into that view.

When the new IDs were approved, did you post the same funny/sarcastic comments on them at least once? For once if I assume that PR** is indeed the person whom you think he is. This is exactly what I am referring to. In my world, fans are black and white on both sides. There is nothing "grey". What appears as "grey" will indeed will be black or white.
    thank you, at last a sane post on this subject, written easily. Perhaps the gang just wants to reach out for some sense of community and i have no clue what they're trying to prove. is everyone going thru same process of identifying themselves to this community? or i'm at the odds here. and i still don't know which "id" you guys are referring. i registered for an account in 2014 and it got activated only a month back, i sent repeated emails for activation to NOV to no response then littlemaster helped me activating the account. in the world of sitting behind keyboard talking big big words, among these keyboard warriors i don't see a necessity of creating a duplicate account to voice their opinion.

AB -I give your troll attempt 2 bananas and a half a crayon out of 10, be happy with it. i offered you an opportunity to be connected with me thru linked-in and you refused and was asking for a FB account, FB is more personal for some people (so stop asking for it) and no i'm not even on it so lose the chip on your shoulder. i won't give any more attention to this topic again.

on a serious note, i went to bahubali a week back in trichy rambha theater and two things made my entire trip very satisfactory

1. the trailer or teaser whatever you call it of the very amateurish attempt of a so-called period film
    2. the awards/medal showcase of the theater had a 150th day shield for the blockbuster 'sura'

i rest my case.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthalvan View Post
    Unknown??!!!
    lol, what I meant was not as famous as Tamil Gang (RK/KH/VJ/Ajith/Surya/Vikram/dhanuh ...etc etc )
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Aha this thread is going to be quite entertaining for while
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    lol, what I meant was not as famous as Tamil Gang (RK/KH/VJ/Ajith/Surya/Vikram/dhanuh ...etc etc )
    Hey, leave out the tamil stars. He's not even among popular Telugu Stars known to a lot of Tamils .. Eg. Mahesh Babu, Venkatesh, AlluArjun, Nagarjuna, Ravi Teja, Siddarth etc. So in the eyes of a lot of Tamils, he's so far an unknown. Not anymore

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Hey, leave out the tamil stars. He's not even among popular Telugu Stars known to a lot of Tamils .. Eg. Mahesh Babu, Venkatesh, AlluArjun, Nagarjuna, Ravi Teja, Siddarth etc. So in the eyes of a lot of Tamils, he's so far an unknown. Not anymore
    Itha thaan solla vanthen

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Papanasam Movie 30th 31st Day Box Office Collection

Papanasam 1 month box office collection report is below and this is the total sum of all days box office collection report. Papanasam movie gone very well and all the fans of Kamal Hasan and Gauthami are watching the movie repeatedly for his performance.
    Papanasam movie 30th Day Box Office Collection Income : Rs 30 lakhs*.
    Papanasam movie 31st Day Box Office Collection Income : Rs 35 lakhs*.
    Papanasam movie 1 month Total Box Office Collection Income : Rs 75 crore*

http://www.dekhnews.com/1st-month-pa...ection-report/
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    (Note : * = Estimated Amount)
    this was in the website, missing from the above post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goundar_strike View Post
    (Note : * = Estimated Amount)
    this was in the website, missing from the above post.
    avar paavam kastapattu oru website oorellam thedi pottu irrukaru neenga adhukkaellam reply pannikutu ..

10. Likes Cinemarasigan liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    avar paavam kastapattu oru website oorellam thedi pottu irrukaru neenga adhukkaellam reply pannikutu ..
    remba kashtapattu keezha thalla try panraan..
    Last edited by Cinemarasigan; 3rd August 2015 at 11:42 AM.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    'Bahubali' crosses Rs 500 crore mark at the box office in four weeks

Looks like there is no stopping for Prabhas and Tamannaah Bhatia starrer Bahubali. After conquering box office and millions of heart with larger than life cinema experience, the film has now gone ahead to add another feather to its cap. According to a report on Newsnation.in, the film has made another mark by earning Rs 500 crore in four weeks. The report further stated that Bahubali has now become the highest business making South Indian film, leaving behind sci-fi hit Enthiran which earned Rs 283 crore. The other records that the film holds are, being fastest among all Indian films to reach Rs 100 crore (2 days), Rs 200 crore (5 days), and Rs 300 crore (8 days) thresholds of international box office revenue.

Bahubali: Records made by the film so far:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...y/48325714.cms