Page 32 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    Apdi pesaravanga kitta direct ah pesunga.. atha vittuttu eppapaaru avan pesaran naanum pesareannu..
    Avanga kitta thaanga sir rendu naala pesikitu irukom. Ungala yedhavadhu sonnoma ??

Ninga unga star ah paththi pesaratha vida Ajith paera mention pannama avara paththi thaanea pesaringa... Intha thread la varinju katti post panna arambichathea Nov oda list la Arrambam and Veeram irunthuchu thaanea.. Atha direct ah pesa mudiyalainu Kanchana2 ku ethira varinju kattuninga..
    Kanchana 2 ku yedhira varinju kattala ... When someone said Vijay fans need not be upset I said we are upset because our movies are listed below Kanchana 2. Appa Vijay padathuku mela nammaludhu irruku vera yedhukku keela irundhalum paravaalaengara maari vittutu poga solluringala ??

From the start of this thread look at who is provoking who ? Engalukum takkunu kevalamana peru vachi pesa theriyum. Pandaramnu oruthara thitura alavuku inga yaaru ponadhunu theriyum ungaluku. Andha maari kevalamalaam idhu varaikum Ajith ah naanga yedhum sonnadhillayae. Rendu moonu peru vandhu pesikitae irupaanga avangaluku badhil sonna, adhuvum solla koodadhuna enna sir niyayam ? Vandhu general ah racism ku oru 3 line adichu support vera.

Indha time illa adhu illaengaradhulam summa ...waiting for a failure ..appo oruthar eduthutu varuvaar paarunga red color pen scale lam ... adichu underline pannuvaapla ...

When u silently enjoy their posts better start enjoy the replies also.
    Last edited by VinodKumar's; 7th July 2015 at 11:09 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are very clever. Athaan you are upset for Kanchana2...

Let me enjoy the smoke around the posts..
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Avanga kitta thaanga sir rendu naala pesikitu irukom. Ungala yedhavadhu sonnoma ??

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    . I am flying over Atlantic Ocean right now on business travel...so this might be my last post.
    time illanu solluranga ellam inga paaruingaya ...Dammy ivanga pandra comedy paarthu tension aayi flight la iruthu jump pannidathiga

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Dont even worry about that. He will not share his profile. Irundhaathaane share panradhukku? He asked me to keep my inbox clean and never came back.

And what is with the hacking? People who did that were banned and the episode was over. What does it have to do with other Vijay fans who have no connection to it? Is it because you dont have anything to counter us except passing comments on Vijay's color, religion and his filmi background? I expected more, dear.
    Chellam - The same holy cow entered the hub with his "nice" comments about Joseph and his father. We are not saying anything different. You don't have anything to discredit Thala other than staying silent for comments on his look. Look who is preaching There is nothing wrong with *other Joseph fans* as long as they don't preach or attack others that they are impersonating without any evidence. If you have issues report it to the Mods and live happily. Expect to receive comments from even people who are no way related to this if you are accusing and asking for real life profiles. We aren't doing any background check here. Are we?
    Last edited by selvakumar; 8th July 2015 at 06:41 AM.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Joseph is racial. Since when? Which clown or idiot devised this theory? Does he use the name "Vijay" to avoid being termed as a racist?

Hey, there were several instances in the past where a nice guy entered with attacks on the same Joseph and his Dad(a). Look how he has changed. He didn't even feel ashamed of this behavior. will he? NO... Same guy remained silent for attack on Ajith's look and started preaching as holy cow. Look who is talking.

I am happy that my kaaka comment was understood because another nice guy thought I didn't understand his post. May be, he should ask his buddy.

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    If all Joseph fans can feel WOW after seeing the body paint, there is nothing wrong in a Thala fan getting exclaimed if he gets back his good old looks. That's what BILLA 1 and BILLA 2 did. Not the other way around. We are proud to be thala fans not just for his looks but lot of other factors. May be 300 day poster boys who continue to justify that may not understand. Don't be surprised even if there is a "consolidated" box office records based on # of days. Same gang defended it and will defend it without even understanding that it doesn't make any sense. May be, they should better go back and delete their comments on the boy and his DAD when they joined the hub

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    Ajith nallavar nu, nallathu senjaarnu intha hubla post pannathingappa... Inga pala paerukku pogai pongi vanthuduthu.. Avar oru ayokkiyar... irr enna irr.. ayokkiyannu sollittu enna veanaalum yaara venaalum troll pannikonga...

BO thread la counter reply pannalaina facts enga side illainu artham illa bros. Time kooda illama irunthirukkalam.. innum ethana naalaikku media la vara numbers vachea sandai podrathunu vittrukkalam.. Yean Ajith threadla kooda thaan munna pola updates ethuvum post panrathu illa updates irunthum... Enga threadla recent ah updates um illa jaadai pesittu trollingum illa.. anga eppdi... ?

Intha racial ellam chumma.. ellorkullaiyum racism olinjittu thaan irukku.. oru englishkaaran thamizhana thittuna.. oru thamilana englishkaaran thittraan avanukku support panreengalanu pesina athuvum racial thaan.. Malaiyalinu / non tamilian nu kastapattu velambara paduthuchea oru group appo athu racial nu theriyala??? engayo eppayo yaarukko senjathu thirumba boomeranga adikutho ennamo... apdi illaina itha senjavangulukku thiruppi adikkum.. wait pannunga..

Bot comedy ingayum poguthaa... Naan bot illaingo... (1+0+1)2 = verify pannikonga...

PS: thirumba intha conv reply panrathu kastam thaan.. udanea facts koduthom reply pannala etc etc lam pottu unga energy waste pannathinga..
    Arul - That's the thing. The trend is to login, quote a single line from others out of context and start asking WHY/WHEN/HOW ? but going into hiding when someone else asks you about YOUR GANG's statements. Accusing as racist, twisting statements is the forum trend now May be, we should dedicate time for writing long essays

Post Thanks / Like
    SPB helping Ajith??? Too bad that SPB produced 10+ movies with Ajith as star even though they were failing while he couldn't do that even for his own son. If we tell that to him, avar vaai vazhiya sirikka maattaar.. May be, we should go and tell Chandrasekharan that his son was a "Suyambulingam" that he came on his own but he might accept it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    when you got nothing to lose you come to public and FB/TW profiles easily can be spoofed/hacked. if you want me to show i'm real, send me linked in profile and i'll add you.

btw i'm on business trip for next 2 weeks so i'm gonna be busy and will have only very limited time for responding to some of your jokes here. even this am sending while at the airport and i'll respond to all your queries and whinings when i'm back provided i'm not banned till that time.
    I don't think you are going to be banned. There is nothing wrong in what you posted. Instead it was others who name called you as a fake. You should ask them their side of evidence. But don't expect anything. You WON'T GET IT!