Page 29 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Tamil Cinema Box Office

Pretenders and impersonators also share profiles at times. Join as friends Hack websites.. Create anti groups and post nasty things about us. Whether it is blog world or Facebook things are the same. But hub has the unique thing. mine was about even few remaining silent that time

Enna ma ippadi nadikkireengalaey mama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by selvakumar; 7th July 2015 at 05:00 PM.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    PR - good job if you haven't shared your profile.

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    A neutral attributing Jilla success???? something fishy.. But this forum documented clever insert won't be questioned.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    PR - good job if you haven't shared your profile.

Dont even worry about that. He will not share his profile. Irundhaathaane share panradhukku? He asked me to keep my inbox clean and never came back.

And what is with the hacking? People who did that were banned and the episode was over. What does it have to do with other Vijay fans who have no connection to it? Is it because you dont have anything to counter us except passing comments on Vijay's color, religion and his filmi background? I expected more, dear.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Dont even worry about that. He will not share his profile. Irundhaathaane share panradhukku? He asked me to keep my inbox clean and never came back.

And what is with the hacking? People who did that were banned and the episode was over. What does it have to do with other Vijay fans who have no connection to it? Is it because you dont have anything to counter us except passing comments on Vijay's color, religion and his filmi background? I expected more, dear.
    Black, paint, joseph, monkey and what's that recent word, Clown?

Hey btw, there was an instance in the past, how a guy mistook a statement by a Surya fan for a Vijay fan and proceeded to call Vijay an Idiot in response. When the thing was exposed, refused to either delete the post or ask an apology, in the process proving himself to be an Idiot

O.k, abusing Vijay....do you really need an invitation?

Racial Abusers accusing others of being holycows just the way andan kakka's accusing others of being kakkas.
    Last edited by CEDYBLUE; 7th July 2015 at 05:42 PM.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best thing is accusing Vijay that he has not used part of his name in Film titles. Looks like these kind of people choose their idol based on colour, religion, caste, sub caste etc ...

Has any of Vijay fans here became his fan thinking that he is Hindu and disappointed after came to know he is Christian. Can't a person in this world dont have right to use the name he like ?

Another one is photo shopped promotion stills .. ignored when eye bags were removed and was like wow da !!!

SPB Charan kitta recommendation kettadhellam ivangaluku theriyaadhu aah ooh na SAC pinnadi poi utkandhukuvaanga.
    Last edited by VinodKumar's; 7th July 2015 at 06:00 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vinod,

When Cedy posted a consolidated BO records of all recent releases, nobody was there to counter him with facts. Because they pretty well know they will be exposed in open if they engage in any sane discussion. So they take the easiest route to vent their frustration - abusing Vijay using fake ids. They will bring in color,religion,ancestors and every silly thing which doesnt have anything to do with BO records.

We should learn a thing or two from them.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    nobody was there to.
    Ajay,

That's how it is now, too.

When someone counters,

Escape.

Come back later when spirits sleep, wink.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When Cedy posted a consolidated BO records of all recent releases, nobody was there to counter him with facts. Because they pretty well know they will be exposed in open if they engage in any sane discussion.

Leave BO. It's been ages since they talked about their star and his recent releases. Oru photo yendha padathula varudhunae therla .

Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post

You are wrong dude. Log in, wait for someone to abuse Vijay, like those posts, make racial comments on top of that with few lols and rotfls .. Cleaver aama .. one way Parani and PR ids are better as they don't rely on someone for abusing Vijay ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    [/COLOR]Leave BO. It's been ages since they talked about their star and his recent releases. Oru photo yendha padathula varudhunae therla .
    Box office has behaved the same for ages, btw

Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    You are wrong dude. Log in, wait for someone to abuse Vijay, like those posts, make racial comments on top of that with few lols and rotfls .. Cleaver aama .. one way Parani and PR ids are better as they don't rely on someone for abusing Vijay ...
    That's right

Nadir really. Haven't come across anyone in hub who are this intensely racial.