Page 25 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    So many kondais these days. Why is it so ? A well reputed reviewer in hub also was a kondai. They doesn't seem to be fan of some one they seem to be haters of Vijay thats all. When we talk current facts they go back to SAC, Sura , Kuruvi etc !!!
    Had'nt Cedy come up with that post, we couldve seen the same person chatting with himself using different ids. As a long time hubber, I had the privilege of witnessing one such thing recently.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Setup superstar, thideer Mohanlal affection, ARM... I have seen this kondai somewhere..
    I know who you are thinking of , but ivaru avanga illa
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    I know who you are thinking of , but ivaru avanga illa
    Neenga solravangalai naan ninaikkalaingov..
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    So many kondais these days. Why is it so ? Is it because of empty pocket on their side ? A well reputed reviewer in hub also was a kondai. They doesn't seem to be fan of some one they seem to be haters of Vijay thats all. When we talk current facts they go back to SAC, Sura , Kuruvi etc !!!
    i swear, i am neutral when it comes to younger generation, except rajni & kamal no movies will usually make me go to a movie theater to watch a movie, when i hear positive talk i go to theater with my family.. but only few unreasonable fanboys with their attrocious comments get me to my nerve and make me hate their star. i'm not usually referring the forum as most except few obnoxious ones troll well (pretending to be nice and smart but have an hidden agenda) but also in general social media like FB and twitter.

also some member asked me if i'm the popular hubber tamiz, no i'm not may be it's the coincidence that she left and my id got approved but i swear i'm not her.

thidir mohanlal paasamellam kedayathu.. but avar one of the reasons why the movie did extremely well in UK/Kerala sector apdinnu sonna udane kondai mandainnu pesittu..

Post Thanks / Like
    Neenga solravangalai naan ninaikkalaingov..
    vOK

Post Thanks / Like
    Had'nt Cedy come up with that post, we couldve seen the same person chatting with himself using different ids. As a long time hubber, I had the privilege of witnessing one such thing recently.
    cool story bro.

ok.. so your objective seems to be to getting me banned, well keep trying. is admin with the use of his tools at disposal on this site can't figure out that simple thing that you discovered, yes? ok you seem more smarter than this system.. i don't have much time to talk to myself using different ids, post the ids you think are talking to themselve and i'll gladly clarify.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    UK/Kerala sector apdinnu sonna udane kondai mandainnu pesittu..
    May be in Kerala, but Mallu population in UK is relatively low compared to Tamilians, having said that I have seen mallus /telugus watching Tamil movies here, but what was more shocking to me was seeing considerate amount of Anglo Saxons and Persians watching Endhiran/Ling/I and Viswa ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    cool story bro.

ok.. so your objective seems to be to getting me banned, well keep trying. is admin with the use of his tools at disposal on this site can't figure out that simple thing that you discovered, yes? ok you seem more smarter than this system.. i don't have much time to talk to myself using different ids, post the ids you think are talking to themselve and i'll gladly clarify.
    I came across a fake id few months back. He kept on repeating that he is a genuine hubber. Asked him his FB profile link. Didnt see him again.. A simple method to find fake ids

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    May be in Kerala, but Mallu population in UK is relatively low compared to Tamilians, having said that I have seen mallus /telugus watching Tamil movies here, but what was more shocking to me was seeing considerate amount of Anglo Saxons and Persians watching Endhiran/Ling/I and Viswa ..
    most write articles/reviews in various portals. i read somewhere that with the way .NET/ecommerce has grown in last decade it is really unbelivable that approximately 4 million portals talk about same news (most are copied/pasted and some are written by inhouse editors)