Page 21 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    I belong to the group and many of my friends, family members are. My post was solely on my interactions with them. If you feel otherwise, feel free to post it. But don't educate others to add IMOs and I guess'es to their post. Thanks
    you still didn't get my point, your "many" friends don't represent general 20-40 age group youth, so say it appropriately. if you post in public forum stating 20-40 age group don't go to certain movies you seem like trying to force your opinion as a fact which is not a fact.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Are you sure ? Over-rated by whom ? His non commercial movies dont do well .. Where is the question of being overrated ? In fact some of us feel he's under-rated by the media. Now dont bs me about using 'us'.

In the few that you posted, you've already been banned once and you continue provoking others rather than talk about the subject in question ..
    sir, calm down. no i haven't been banned yet or never been, am new to the forum. but an avid reader for several years. please read my post carefully and i stated it's my opinion that media always celebrates KH's movies and overrate him, didn't say it's a fact. But it's just my opinion. Also i'm not trying to provoke anyone there are quite a few KH movies i loved and enjoyed watching. But regarding him as the "only hope" etc is taking rest of the audience for granted which i believe is overrating. nobody is above the industry. this has been said few times that sachin was never bigger than cricket you apply the same logic for KH and TFI. he's good in what he does but not like someone who revolutionize the movie industry either technologically or otherwise. his sense of movie selections is top notch and does a good acting but nothing more than that. disclaimer: i watched UV and i absolutely loved it, never shared a negative feedback about the film's content if you have noticed it.

on a separate note, in the process of trying to provoke me you didn't answer the questions i raised in the quote you responsed for.
    Last edited by PR218; 2nd July 2015 at 12:25 AM.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    on a separate note, in the process of trying to provoke me you didn't answer the questions i raised in the quote you responsed for.
    Me provoking you ?? Anyways, i only raised issues I had problems with ..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    you still didn't get my point, your "many" friends don't represent general 20-40 age group youth, so say it appropriately. if you post in public forum stating 20-40 age group don't go to certain movies you seem like trying to force your opinion as a fact which is not a fact.
    I can post something only on the world i see. If my opinion cannot be considered a fact, your opinion can neither be. And i didn't even project my opinion as a fact. Is it too hard to understand?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In another post of yours, you claim that your post on 'KH being over rated' is just your opinion and not a fact. When others do that to your fav star, you jump on them. எந்த ஊர் நியாயம் சார் இது?

And if you say that adding a mere IMO gives that freedom, any post on a public forum is the individual's opinion. Nobody has to add an IMO to every post of his..
    Last edited by ajaybaskar; 2nd July 2015 at 02:46 AM.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Myskin going to start his next after his superhit pisasu...At present bala is the best director in Tamil cinema bcz he didn't copy or get inspired by the plots/scenes and all his movies are original

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    // Appo enna Anushka, Shreya, Nayanthara, Deepika padukone lam mokkaiyaa ? //
    //
    Anu looks like an Aunty, don't like Deepika, Nayan was good in Balle lakka song, but amongst these lot who can forget the "Va ji va ji va ji " shreya //
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    //
    Anu looks like an Aunty, don't like Deepika, Nayan was good in Balle lakka song, but amongst these lot who can forget the "Va ji va ji va ji " shreya //
    Paramu sir specially for u

#UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkrv View Post
    give me 1 good reason why he would have chosen pooja kumar when she was introduced in tamil way back in kadhal rojave and fled the scene to USA and now doing something else there. definitely he might have met her for various reasons and would have offered a role.. when there are good talent here already.
    chumma kan thudaippu .
    lol, Sathama pesaatheenga ithu Public forum
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dell_gt View Post
    Paramu sir specially for u

Lol , intha "sir " nu address panatheenga please