Page 19 of 177 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    pooja kumar 40yo .. trisha was very young compared to him.. jo was younger too..
    youthful heroines na enna 16 vayasuy heroineaa. ippo apdi 16 20 ellam very clever. they dont want to do films with older heroes..

adhanala thaan people going back to meena simran etc ..

rajini duet with sriya saran.. one of the worst pairing was that.. sriya looks good but she is even younger to aishwarya rajnikanth....

Kamal only hopeellam chumma .. lot of young talent be it director or actor are there ... aana enna encourage pannavo continuousa direct pannavo thaan aal ila

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    True. Kamal has worked with relatively lesser known Pooja Kumar,Abirami and even Kovai Sarala
    give me 1 good reason why he would have chosen pooja kumar when she was introduced in tamil way back in kadhal rojave and fled the scene to USA and now doing something else there. definitely he might have met her for various reasons and would have offered a role.. when there are good talent here already.
    chumma kan thudaippu .

4. Likes Russellvzp liked this post
    Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Directors come and go. Much hoped ones like Vasantha Balan and Balaji went into oblivion in a couple of years.

I can bet my one year salary that Kamalahassan will still be making excellent movies five years from now.

No one else can give that guarantee.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rajesh, are you arguing just for the sake of it?

Stop shifting goalposts.

Both Trisha and Jothika were second love after being widowed. He didn't dance duets with them.

Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Directors come and go. Much hoped ones like Vasantha Balan and Balaji went into oblivion in a couple of years.

I can bet my one year salary that Kamalahassan will still be making excellent movies five years from now.

That's your hope on Kamal. It doesn't mean that if there is no Kamal then Tamil Cinema will not get good movies.
    Last edited by VinodKumar's; 1st July 2015 at 09:29 PM.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkrv View Post
    give me 1 good reason why he would have chosen pooja kumar when she was introduced in tamil way back in kadhal rojave and fled the scene to USA and now doing something else there. definitely he might have met her for various reasons and would have offered a role.. when there are good talent here already.
    chumma kan thudaippu .
    Whats the problem there my friend ? He tries to choose the most appropriate (glamorous if needed) for a heroine. He chose Urvasi (least glamorous) for UV as needed for the role ! Likewise he probably felt US influenced Pooja may have been ideal for VR.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post

Mysskin, Bala can be added to the list ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOV sir,

Balaji sakthivel is still here .. he is just very slow ..thats all .. he can make great movies ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post

Mysskin, Bala can be added to the list ..
    are you sure? i simply love the movie Pissasu and watched multiple time...

For me, Bala is THE director among new comers....
    Last edited by Avadi to America; 1st July 2015 at 10:30 PM.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    T
    Rajni on the other hand is quite reluctant to come out of his tried and tested formula of mass entertainers. But since the cinema going crowd these days is mostly in the age group of 20-40, his attempts dont draw the same attention as they used to.
    thank me for this, i helped correcting your statement for you

Rajni on the other hand is quite reluctant to come out of his tried and tested formula of mass entertainers. But since the cinema going crowd these days is mostly in the age group of 20-40, his attempts dont draw the same attention as they used to in my opinion.