Page 112 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1769

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    I didnt see sakala posting anything to that effect recently ... shwas has been talking against it there and I'm doing here thats all. This thread will not miss Kamal fans dont worry.
    He was the one who started Twitter tag. We didn't even compare. But I think we are in sync

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Make no mistake. Just read my earlier post. Yes it is a crime to compare Ajith with Kamal. Infact a sin. Nobody can go near him let alone touching him. But to brush aside Ajith like he is some sort of no entity is kind of funny. Box office numbers speak for themselves and speak for a reason.

Ajith 2 day hero na, appo kamal enna 0 day hero va? en boss intha comedy?? Unga group la irukara Rajaa va adakki vaasika sollunga.
    Not sure what you're trying to say here .. its been 2 days and Ajith's movie is doing well! Whats wrong there ? If it was 2 weeks, I would have said that. Why make an issue out of nothing ? And wth is 0 day hero ? Even the pun if thats what you intended is not valid.

Who brushed aside Ajith ? From what did you infer that ?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is referring to Raaja

Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    He is referring to Raaja

Yup...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill4u: You can not defend all the kamal fans's statements. Neither can I defend all Rajni fans' activities. This kind of war gets started by someone and the consequences hurt others. Now one who got hurt can not blame the "other fans" ONLY.

In kamalahassan thread people have been accusing me of using fake ids. Have you ever noticed such things happening when your eyes are wide open?

You might not because such personal attacks on me by YOUR BUDDIES does not bother you at all. So, you care less about issues which hurt you a little. You pay serious attention to issues which hurt you. That is how we human beings are! Let us move on!
    Last edited by thamiz; 12th November 2015 at 11:51 PM.
    This is a very big world!

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal fans were always bitter about Rajini and his phenomenal success. Now the bitterness has gone to a different level because he couldn't compete with a much interior movie from a much younger star.
    Trend also doesn't seem to be promising for kamal. There seems to be no takers for his movies anymore. Must be really hurting. Poor souls.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsamy View Post
    Kamal fans were always bitter about Rajini and his phenomenal success. Now the bitterness has gone to a different level because he couldn't compete with a much interior movie from a much younger star.
    Trend also doesn't seem to be promising for kamal. There seems to be no takers for his movies anymore. Must be really hurting. Poor souls.
    Boss!!! Let us refrain from Posting about Other stars...Please

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    bimmer - dont waste your time on suspicious trolls ... the intent is quite obvious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Not sure what you're trying to say here .. its been 2 days and Ajith's movie is doing well! Whats wrong there ? If it was 2 weeks, I would have said that. Why make an issue out of nothing ? And wth is 0 day hero ? Even the pun if thats what you intended is not valid.

Who brushed aside Ajith ? From what did you infer that ?
    You should just go back 2 pages to see the troll post. If that doesn't make I don't know what does.

All Ajith fans actually respect and wish the best for TV (as always vazhu, vaazha vidu policy). Either case I'll leave it at this point.
    Ajde Nole!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    You should just go back 2 pages to see the troll post. If that doesn't make I don't know what does.

All Ajith fans actually respect and wish the best for TV (as always vazhu, vaazha vidu policy). Either case I'll leave it at this point.
    Kamal fans never feel those as trolls. You need to understand what kamal fans really are! Is there any exception?? I suspect very much! BTW, I am not sure Munusamy's comment is warranted here.
    Last edited by thamiz; 13th November 2015 at 05:00 AM.
    This is a very big world!