Page 11 of 177 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthalvan View Post
    அவர் தொடர்ந்தும் பதிலளித்தால் தானே ஒரு சுவாரிசம் இருக்கும்.
    Lol, athuvum sari thaan ...
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Did i deny that? It was my reply to your statement that the ticket prices havent increased.
    மறுபடியும் முதல்ல இருந்தா...

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems 20+ is a standard number for any Kamal's outside TN BO. Ethu eduthaalum 20+
    அடுத்த புத்திசாலி விஜய் ரசிகர்.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raajjaa View Post
    அடுத்த புத்திசாலி விஜய் ரசிகர்.
    என்ன சொன்னாலும் உங்கள் அளவுக்கு இல்லை அண்ணே.. .. அறிவை அளந்தால் நீங்க என்ன விட 20+

6. Likes gane14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    என்ன சொன்னாலும் உங்கள் அளவுக்கு இல்லை அண்ணே.. .. அறிவை அளந்தால் நீங்க என்ன விட 20+
    inch or cm?

Post Thanks / Like
    inch or cm?
    உங்க ஊரு தியட்டர்ல கேட்டு தெரிஞ்சுக்குங்க...

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    But SR bombed worse than Raajapaarvai.
    From Actor/Producer KH:

“This is not the first time I am facing bankruptcy and it will not be the end of my cinematic journey. I went bankrupt when I produced Raja Paarvai (1981) and had to work seven to eight years to come out of the losses. I once again faced bankruptcy in 1986 because of my own doing. However, I have learnt to pick myself up and I will pick myself up again.”

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/will-have-to-seek-a-secular-state-for-my-stay/article4360501.ece.
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    When a Star like proven the power of BO pulling, no one ready to accept that. But Sivakarthigeyan oru 3 padam koduthathum they see him as a BO puller. I see double standard here only.

I am not surprised with Wiki link, as I can even show Sura collection more than Avengers, or Alwar as more than Avatar. And Suddenly we know why that link got shared here as well. even a dud like "Massu" was taken to peak by because of "you-know-who"
    You didnt follow my post .. Sivakarthikeyan was just an example of how suddenly things change .. Not to showcase a big performer or a box office king! On the same lines he could vanish like gramarajan as well. In your intoxication for your favorite star, you missed out on the logic

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    When it comes to the quality undoubtedly he is the number 1 but box office wise he has been struggling for almost a decade now.

You can come up with the links and references to prove me wrong. I don't mind. I said what I am seeing. None of my friends who have watched his latest movie said a bad review but the movie did not do wonders in box office. It may be his fate. Audience wants him to be there for industry good but look for stars for entertainment (Rahul Dravid maari).

Appuram "siryorai siyor endru igalvadhum tahvarae".
    Struggling for a decade ? He seems to be giving movies only once in 2 years ! His 'off', non entertainers have not made it .. but what about VR, Dasa, Tenali, VV, Virumandi etc. ? No need for any links but cant call that struggling. Just means he can give a boxoffice winner when he wants to.

Seri vidunga. Time to clear the pitch for Raaja Sir! Ellam nalla irrudha seri ..
    Last edited by bill4u; 18th June 2015 at 04:44 PM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    Why is 100 Crore proprietary only for Vijay movies?, Please don't drag Veeram or Ajith into the conversation. There is one guy in your alliance that enjoys this kind of drama, Kozhandaya killi thottila attarathu.
    Absolutely true..not that no one is Provoking...but Holycow act by same guy.....

Authencity of WikiBO is left to conscience of People to believe but People following BO/Cinema close wont rattle as much like this.

Even for that not so credible WikiOffice,frustrations are pouring in big way by repacing with Sura,Kuruvi but seems saying Ajith with Vijay is sin.

Gone through Discussion wow Vera level future superstar.....is born

adangappa Veeram/Arrambam potadhu kola kutram pola.........pesaama 100 ruuvaa notela Gandhi ku badhil Vijaya dha podanum pola...

edhukku Endiran laam listla Sura/Kuruvi followed by Avatar,fastfurious7 nu potrundhadha try pannuna comedy mulumai adanju sirappa vandhurukkum...

Page 11 of 177 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast