Post Thanks / Like
    Escape?
    aaniyae pudunga venaam!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Bimmer... I think it's unfair that you comment that Vijay fans are trying to project the movie differently. From Day 1, most Vijay fans including myself have been very honest about how we felt about the end output and our dissatisfaction around it.

Now, if you want to compare box office numbers of Puli with YA, let's do that sometime next week as I believe Puli will be replaced in a lot of screens this Friday. In a lot of centers like France, UK and Australia (these are tracked by Rentrak), it has indeed crossed YA collections and in places like US, Puli is a loss making venture (a lot of revenue was lost due to canceled premiers etc, but a loss is a loss) Just as much as I believe there is no point in trying to project Puli as a super hit, it applies to YA too, unless you want to argue that YA is a super hit. In that case, I would really say "peace out". Else let's just do a simple few posts next week comparing box office numbers from various sites, instead of doing it right now. Also, BW only tracks CBO as per that definition from Kaushik guy...and that segment constitutes to only 10 to 15% of overall TN collections in the larger scheme of things. At the end of the day, we all know that TN numbers are never shared openly by producers in most cases. Let's not make this another Ajith vs Vijay mudslinging debate bro.
    NP...Brother - Quoting from different sources for BO Status and arguing about that looks childish.. To me Puli is not comparable to YA. and by any means I don't consider YA a classic, In your viewpoint it may just be the inverse. I value a few folks in this hub and will refrain from posting any further on this BO Topic.

4. Thanks Dammy R thanked for this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    @SKTStudios: Happy to announce the 1st Week collection of #Puli worldwide Gross-71 Crores even after the mixed reviews!!

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    @SKTStudios: Happy to announce the 1st Week collection of #Puli worldwide Gross-71 Crores even after the mixed reviews!!

If it had released on schedule collection would have been in 80crs

Senior Member Regular Hubber sakthii's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Puli 200 cr... adingada poster aa.. Poster vachikitta.. evanum ethuvum pesa mudiyathu.. namma ethu seiyaromo illayo.. poster, video, romba mukiyam.. athuthaan namma arisaluku balamum kooda.. vitrathinga.. adichu norukunga..appo thaan adutha padam virka vasathiya irukum... vetri vizha eduthuralaam.. TR koopidama iruka mudiyathu..athu thaan konjam thayakang na.. dont worry guys.. Puli will cross 500 cr. better prepare a poster for it now itself.

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    why this much hatred ???

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tamilboxoffice1 took chance since theres no territory wise authentic reports in TN ......
    He sources from several *Believable handles* in Twitter and then creates a Mean/Median/Mode figures that neither is exact as them nor deviates much from that them...
    Most cleverly derived figures that will look as Authentic numbers if someone who doesnt know *actual*looks after it and start following it...
    He maintains that pattern consistently with manipulation then and there to favour his side.
    Kathi Overseas was altered post YA ,Linga & Sivaji too underwent.
    Post Puli release,YA figures started to deflate to point where Puli can easily cross YA to give misleading Perception

Salem TOP ten Share list was LMAO to core ......that exposed his Agenda clearly....a 2010 film Singam is listed ..that doesnt stop there ....with even 30% tax eroding Jilla still it tops Tax free Arrambam.

Then Mother of All When Pillai mentioned YA opening TN weekend 32...he derived net(8.35C) by deducting 30% of Gross amount(11.2C) for opening day during release.
    For Puli,he did reverse engineering that only Chennai City has 30 % tax and rest Towns 15% so he started with net figure 9.25C something and predicted gross of Puli from that.
    Then with that previously derived net number of YA(8.35C) ,applying new tax algorithm(City 30 rest 15).....deflates the gross fo YA from 32 to 28 something for opening weekend to fall below Puli.

He just adduces his derived numbers as actuals....and being the first one to create a sepetare comprehensive list of tN numbers territory wise...people started to beleive him.

Member Devoted Hubber maniram_1234's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maniram_1234 View Post
    Thambi..That was last week...Pona vaaram

This link that I had posted was 11 Hrs ago http://www.ibtimes.co.in/puli-box-of...centres-650319

Why this desperate???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post

Gross 71 C, Does that Include satellite rights?