Page 111 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1769

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bimmer - avoid personal attacks. It is not going to help anyone. Just a request

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, sakthi - raja ram is a kamal fan. To reply to him, let us not being Joseph although that is what the Crowd is getting to

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    See if you dont want war, you should talk to kamal fans too. Look what Raajaa is doing. He indirectly make kamal fans like you to get hurt. But you guys blame others for your own fans mistake! That's a pity!
    I've already expressed my desire to Kamal fan friends to not compare with Ajith or Vedalam. There's also a fairness in comparisons ..

Kamal-Rajini fair though I dont participate in those since I like Rajini.

Ajith-Vijay fair

The other combos are comparing apples and oranges. All comparisons finally leads to no where but abuses and bad-blood.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill4u, We know you are the one who insisted to avoid comparisons and wished both the movies to taste success. And we know who Kamalhassar is. Those replies might be for the person who provoked. If it hurted you I apologize on behalf of ajith fans.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

6. Likes Adox liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill4u - I think you should give that advise to Sakala and whoever is posting in kamal thread

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    Bill4u, We know you are the one who insisted to avoid comparisons and wished both the movies to taste success. And we know who Kamalhassar is. Those replies might be for the person who provoked. If it hurted you I apologize on behalf of ajith fans.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
    Arul, None of the posts were against KH.. It was against one person, That is all...Lets us move on...The issue has been settled amicably, Let us not start a new one.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Bill4u - I think you should give that advise to Sakala and whoever is posting in kamal thread

I didnt see sakala posting anything to that effect recently ... shwas has been talking against it there and I'm doing here thats all. This thread will not miss Kamal fans dont worry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Hold your horses friend! This is not even a fair comparison ... You need to compare accomplishments of Kamal when he was Ajith's age currently. And the potential of Ajith doing 15 years later as Kamal did/continues to do - Viswaroopam (230C) or Dasavatharam (200C) etc.

Hope Kamal fans dont unnecessarily indulge in comparing with Ajith/Vedalam.

While rejoicing your 2 day victory is just fine, putting TV down so fast is not a wise thing to do !! Hope both movies do well .. and wish for success of Ajith moving forward.
    Make no mistake. Just read my earlier post. Yes it is a crime to compare Ajith with Kamal. Infact a sin. Nobody can go near him let alone touching him. But to brush aside Ajith like he is some sort of no entity is kind of funny. Box office numbers speak for themselves and speak for a reason.

Ajith 2 day hero na, appo kamal enna 0 day hero va? en boss intha comedy?? Unga group la irukara Rajaa va adakki vaasika sollunga.
    Ajde Nole!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    I didnt see sakala posting anything to that effect recently ... shwas has been talking against it there and I'm doing here thats all. This thread will not miss Kamal fans dont worry.
    ambuttu thaana ?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Make no mistake. Just read my earlier post. Yes it is a crime to compare Ajith with Kamal. Infact a sin. Nobody can go near him let alone touching him. But to brush aside Ajith like he is some sort of no entity is kind of funny. Box office numbers speak for themselves and speak for a reason.

Ajith 2 day hero na, appo kamal enna 0 day hero va? en boss intha comedy??
    Freedom, Careful about spammers- They will spin a Cartwheel on a small issue...Let us focus on posting facts and enjoy the victory.