Page 134 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1769

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
    Nic arts moved out not because of finance? Great. Let's stop the discussion then. No point in discussing.

And reg BVC. Kadal layae ilayam. Even google didn't give me results. But nic arts
    No use discussing, I am moving on!!! Let us agree to disagree

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom its rip from Wikipedia is the point. If you still want to believe it, its ur wish.
    Neenga nambarthum nambaathathum unga ishtam. You can google for India film guide cannes 2015 and do the research yourself. This was probably posted on Wikipedia. Not vice-versa.

Either way, ok
    Ajde Nole!

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    This cannes was around last week right? See the first post of this thread. You will understand who copied from where.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    Nic Arts Chakravarthi is different from AMR...The Last Movie Varalaru from NIC and Ajith combo was the best movie from NIC and earned > 50 crore, Read his interview on the same subject (Google) His Other Movies Villian was a major hit too. They both parted ways due to other reasons not financial.

BTW do you remember somebody called Vimal (BVC Combines) Avar enna anar theriyuma???

Gemini produced Nanban & and to make up nanban loss...it was said Gemini distributed Thuppakki ...MD Ravi shankar Prasad commited suicide in Andhra due to debts...
    So Thuppakki is major failue right incurring severe loss according to his logic????

Producer of Tamizhan,Chokkathangam GV is no more ......?

Leave PTSelvakumar,ShibuTameens,Chandraprakash Jain who admitted loss in Public.....

There are two ways to keep oneself in solace during sorrow times..
    Either live in denial world or hallucinate things to get you moving.......no point in educating him.

6. Likes Demolisher liked this post
    Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol. Shall we list ajith movie producers then? Your logic of Gemini film circuit

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parthyy and Freedom This is for you

Some people being joy where ever they go, Some whenever they go...Hope you understand and let go...so we can be happy

Post Thanks / Like
    To whomsoever concern,

Vedalam is big flop, for that matter all his movies are. Not sure how Ajith still in industry despite giving series of flops that without any backing or roots in industry.

About 100 cr claim?
    What is this ridiculous questions I'm telling all his movies are flops then how can it have 100cr collection.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arragesh View Post
    To whomsoever concern,

Vedalam is big flop, for that matter all his movies are. Not sure how Ajith still in industry despite giving series of flops that without any backing or roots in industry.

About 100 cr claim?
    What is this ridiculous questions I'm telling all his movies are flops then how can it have 100cr collection.

Yes films like Puli Sura Vettaikaran ATM are blockbusters....Bad luck for us....😐

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arragesh View Post
    To whomsoever concern,

About 100 cr claim?

So please feel free to make this thread busy with lots of your facts.
    I'm waiting.

BTW who's the trustable source?
    Ada avaruthaan namma ARM

Ana intha padathukkum avarukkum enna sambantham?
    Athellam enakku theriyathu. Ana oru producer manasu innoru producer ku thaan theriyum Athanaala.

Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nic arts moved out not because of finance? Great. Let's stop the discussion then. No point in discussing.

And reg BVC. Kadal layae ilayam. Even google didn't give me results. But nic arts
    Ada paavame Vj fans oda present n future romba paridhabamaana nelamaila irukunu past pathi lam mokka poda vendyadhu.....Why Vijay produced Puli under his binami answer it first