Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1039

Thread: ★ King of Kollywood™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 9

Junior Member Junior Hubber ActionHero's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
    I saw banners like XXX college relief fund. Nothing wrong in it. But taking others relief, blocking them n forcibly adding ammastickers. Again this post is only for people with common sense
    It is usual for people to leave common sense at home when they want to criticize Vijay only.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree with Ajay bhaskar on this.

This is the time to donate the max and be with the people.

No problem in sticking even His Fan club stickers as he doesn't seem to be forcing it on others.

Whatever donation and whatever be the amount, it is the need of the hour.

Let us not question the intentions even it may be different or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work done by Vijay Makkal Iyakkam!!! Sticking Pictures on Ricebags or other distributed materials, People need to know who is helping as long as the sticking does not take hours. Time is of the essence and Sticking stickers is not the issue - Otherwise Amma or DMK's or other Political party is going to do this. The need of the hour is help and we got plenty of that. We heard from Army workers that this was the first time they saw more Volunteers than Victims. Way to Go !!! Very Proud!!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now it has become necessary to show who actually is behind the relief work. Else, the ruling party goons will come and put their leader's sticker on the materials and pretend as if they are helping.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Some people will think it is unnecessary to stick a sticker or a big photo of an actor when serving people who are starving. One can avoid any kind of picture when serving the needy. People can have different opinion. They dont have to think exactly same as you are. It is as simple as that!
    Vijay fans want to help others with Vijay's name. May be it gives them some satisfaction. Nothing wrong with it. Atleast they are not acting like goons who get stuff from NGOs and just stick a label so that their star/idol can become more popular. Atleast they didn't resort to cheap publicity like what the ruling party does.

நல்லது பண்ணா தப்பு இல்ல. அவங்களுக்கு பிடிச்ச விஜய் படம் போட்டு VMI மூலமா நல்லது பண்றது தப்பே இல்ல!

அட்லீஸ்ட் ஹெல்ப் பண்றாங்களே , அத பாராட்டுங்க !!
    Ajde Nole!

7. Likes Nawaaz liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Vijay fans want to help others with Vijay's name. May be it gives them some satisfaction. Nothing wrong with it. Atleast they are not acting like goons who get stuff from NGOs and just stick a label so that their star/idol can become more popular. Atleast they didn't resort to cheap publicity like what the ruling party does.

நல்லது பண்ணா தப்பு இல்ல. அவங்களுக்கு பிடிச்ச விஜய் படம் போட்டு VMI மூலமா நல்லது பண்றது தப்பே இல்ல!

அட்லீஸ்ட் ஹெல்ப் பண்றாங்களே , அத பாராட்டுங்க !!
    Well, please tell me, How Vijay/any actor gets credit for his fans' work? So, he wont help if he does not claim that he is a Vijay/any actor fan? I have nothing to appreciate here, it only annoys me. Please do not demand that! Thanks for the understanding!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMI has been into welfare activities for quite a while. I believe most fan associations indulge in some kind of social service. If it gives them a satisfaction and does good/no harm to the public, what is the problem? After all its their money and efforts..

I only find the discussion going nowhere as one party has already gone into 'நான் புடிச்ச முயலுக்கு மூணு கால்' mode.

Meanwhile, let me also check for that imaginary post which credits Vijay for his fans' work.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Well, please tell me, How Vijay/any actor gets credit for his fans' work? So, he wont help if he does not claim that he is a Vijay/any actor fan? I have nothing to appreciate here, it only annoys me. Please do not demand that! Thanks for the understanding!
    WHy do you think Vijay gets credits for his fan's work? Its is their wish that they want to do under his narpani iyakkam. Sure people can do individually under their own name. It is the wish of respective fanbases to do what they want or like doing. To blame the actor is kind of weird. I have seen several Ajith fans do the same. I mean it is not the actor's fault that their fans wants to do something under their name. Getting political mileage out of this is a different story. I think you are mixing both.
    Ajde Nole!

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know people cared so much about Vijay.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMI is known for blood donation, helping poor, visiting ashramam regularly etc over the years. But ipa VMI pandrathu mattum kuthuthu kodayuthu... Well done

But ADMK seyara cheap works are not a problem. Ungalala panna mudilana help pandravangalayavathu vidunga da

And thanks Freedom bro for sensible posts