Page 75 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: ★ King of Kollywood™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 9

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    True Ajay anna.
    Because of Vijay.. now the whole nation knows who is Chimbudevan.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My current mindset: அந்த தெரு என்ன விலைன்னு கேளுடா..

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

4. Likes gane14 liked this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes very true. Let's focus on Puli and Vijay. Let them try harder. Wish they spent so much energy in a positive way to promote their fav rather than trying to degrade Vijay. Lol.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avanka vaichuda vanchakam seiyiraanga. Let them do what they r good at.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Yes very true. Let's focus on Puli and Vijay. Let them try harder. Wish they spent so much energy in a positive way to promote their fav rather than trying to degrade Vijay. Lol.
    Ha haa..I promote our film in positive way better than other thread movies..hope u read my posts in vedalam thread..

And I dint degrade or use any disrespectful words against Vijay what ur side doing all these days

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karthickkb speaking about disrespectful words

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratheesh4709 View Post
    Ha haa..I promote our film in positive way better than other thread movies..hope u read my posts in vedalam thread..

And I dint degrade or use any disrespectful words against Vijay what ur side doing all these days
    Nothing wrong, mate. My only piece of advice is you should plan your attacks. If you come to a 'soon to be released' film's thread and post crap, it will explicitly show that you are desperate and you are suffering some burns in the lower part of the body, just above your waist.

You should take a leaf out of some other guys who post crap all round the year. So even if you come and post about the film, it will only be considered one among your regular craps and will at least not look as a desperate attempt.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Nothing wrong, mate. My only piece of advice is you should plan your attacks. If you come to a 'soon to be released' film's thread and post crap, it will explicitly show that you are desperate and you are suffering some burns in the lower part of the body, just above your waist.

You should take a leaf out of some other guys who post crap all round the year. So even if you come and post about the film, it will only be considered one among your regular craps and will at least not look as a desperate attempt.

Desperation and burning..ha haa funny..I jus post what I got from twitter ...not meme..

I know which is the crap news and which one to post here better than others and other vadais.. Anyway thx for your piece of advice

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratheesh4709 View Post

I know which is the crap news and which one to post here better than others and other vadais.. Anyway thx for your piece of advice
    I kinda guessed it when you quoted @BOAnalyst's tweets here and in other threads. Chill!! Enjoy your return.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Telugu #తెలుగుసినిమా
    @TeluguFilmBuzz :
    Dubbed Hits in 2015 in Telugu : #RaghuvaranBTech #FastAndFurious7 #Ganga #Jilla now #Nayanthara's #Mayuri!

Page 75 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast