Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no hope on SJ Surya.

KV anand, ARM etc would be better

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mattu saani & manusha saani kalanthu adicha moment for some media guys who tried so hard to emphasize vijay evaded tax...he is not a old vijay anymore to be quiet for all the nonsense happening around him...they might have thought vijay yenna ithukellam veliya vanthu marupa solla poraru adichu viduvom like v did for minjur Gopi issue...

Post Thanks / Like
    “Don’t distress me by spreading false reports,” Vijay appeals to the media
    On the eve of Puli’s release, the income tax officials conducted searches in the premises of Vijay, producer PT Selvakumar, Shibu Thameens and a host of other well-known Kollywood celebrities. The raids happened simultaneoulsy in many places for nearly 36 hours and few reports suggested that Vijay partially evaded income tax for the past five years. Now, Vijay has sent an official letter to the press and appealed to not distress him by spreading false reports.
    “I, my family and office staff offered full co-operation to the income tax officials. However, I was left distressed by reports in a section of the media that I evaded income tax for five years. There is no truth to these reports. I always respect the law of this nation. I have always filed my tax returns on correct time till this financial year. I have paid my income tax, wealth tax and professional tax religiously and this is an undisputed truth. I will always co-operate with income tax officials. I kindly request everyone to stop causing distress to me by spreading false reports,”appeals Vijay. http://www.onlykollywood.com/dont-di...-to-the-media/

Post Thanks / Like
    Tight slap to senseless media especially the hindu who started it first!!

Senior Member Regular Hubber Mukzi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay-S.J.Surya-A.M.Ratnam-A.R.R Project has been signed.
    Last edited by Mukzi; 7th October 2015 at 12:07 AM.
    If she is not the one,Being Single is Aweosme!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pakkathula A.R.R nu potta innum nalla irukum...
    Sachin...

Senior Member Regular Hubber Mukzi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    done.
    If she is not the one,Being Single is Aweosme!!

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arr confirmed?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay+S.J.Suryah+ARR project was to have happened with the title as Puli where Vijay was to play a police officer, but it was shelved (not sure of the reason), I think the same story was taken in Telugu with the title Komaram Puli with pavan kalyan as hero and the movie bombed there
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Regular Hubber preethamm's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay denies tax evasion; officials beg to differ

Actor Vijay has denied allegations of tax evasion after the Income Tax Department officials raided his house along with other prominent film personalities a day before the release of his film ‘Puli’ on Wednesday.

In a statement here on Tuesday, the actor described as false and untrue the media reports that he had not paid income tax for the last 5 years. “I have submitted the details of my income and assets particulars to the authorities until the current financial year. I have also paid my wealth tax, professional tax etc,” he said.

He said that he would co-operate with the Income Tax Department to clear the air. “The allegations are baseless and untrue.”

When asked for a comment, a senior income tax official, who had co-ordinated the raids, told The Hindu that Vijay was found to be liable for tax evasion and they would come out with a statement soon. “The actor had evaded tax. It will be collected soon.” Last Wednesday, IT officials raided premises of 10 prominent personalities in the film industry including Vijay, Nayanthara, Samantha and some film financiers.

After the raids, the officials said that there had been tax evasion to the tune of Rs. 25 cr. After raiding 35 places in Chennai, Madurai, Kochi, Trivandrum and Hyderabad, the tax officials revealed that they recovered Rs. 2 crore in cash and Rs. 2 crore worth of gold.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/...ece?ref=tpnews

Page 80 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast