Page 69 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: ★ King of Kollywood™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 9

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Overtime-a inga panni kondu.. anga poi eppadi bonus kekurathu??

Ajay anna.. unakalukku avanga sollura pola nakkal yaasthithan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Which era are you living in? If i were to gain support, why shud i even use PM when i have all fellow Vijay fans' numbers in my directory? A WhatsApp message is more than enough. I seriously doubt if people still check the PM inbox. And since they don't go on business trips all of a sudden, its quite easy to contact them too. But fortunately, I don't have the need to do that. Why use guns to shoo away houseflies?

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk
    PM to gain support? Lol...hilarious... Looks like some people create a theory based on what they do themselves... I.e. PM 1 or 2 people and start throwing abuse and crap posts in Vijay thread together. Anyway, I don't understand what's the problem in PM'ing. If some people have a problem with that..well guess what...they'll have to LIVE WITH IT.

Ajay - don't even bother explaining.
    Last edited by Dammy R; 14th September 2015 at 12:11 PM.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

4. Likes Russellmvr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Edited-
    Last edited by Muthalvan; 14th September 2015 at 04:13 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    PM to gain support? Lol...hilarious... Looks like some people create a theory based on what they do themselves... I.e. PM 1 or 2 people and start throwing abuse and crap posts in Vijay thread together. Anyway, I don't understand what's the problem in PM'ing. If some people have a problem with that..well guess what...they'll have to LIVE WITH IT.

Ajay - don't even bother explaining.
    Actually this theory was floated by Thamiz madam. I thought she was referring to someone else and was wondering 'Paarra.. Ippadi ellama support gain panraanga?'. Only after reading the post of PR218, I came to know that they are referring to me. Thanks to him.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kaathi Telugu remake likely to done by Telugu Superstar #chiranjeevi as his 150th film....announcement next week....👍👍

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Thani Oruvan Title Track ft ILLAYA THALAPATHY VIJAY

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Actually this theory was floated by Thamiz madam. I thought she was referring to someone else and was wondering 'Paarra.. Ippadi ellama support gain panraanga?'. Only after reading the post of PR218, I came to know that they are referring to me. Thanks to him.
    Maybe there is a PM system going around between all P's and T's and maybe S's too

And that two-year old hunt for a reply from someone, that deep desire, looks like it's coming true too
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Maybe there is a PM system going around between all P's and T's and maybe S's too

And that two-year old hunt for a reply from someone, that deep desire, looks like it's coming true too
    Athula oru P by mistake has PMed me intha polapuku

Post Thanks / Like
    Deepak, share that PM... ore arvama irukku..!!

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    so C.. and D... weren't here the last week. A... PMed them to come back here to hold umbrella for him. Now C.. and D.. are back here and holding umbrella. Problem is C.. and D.. aren't even talking to anyone on the opposition camp directing. They are just talking between themselves. Maybe A.. asked them to come here to give him a bit of support. Avanga etho solli, sirichu aaruthal pattukiraanga.. vEdikkaiya irukku
    Real Ulaga Naayagan and Oscar Naayagan ARR

Page 69 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast