Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: பாகுபலி -A SS Rajamouli Film

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    The Success of this film, is a big "Nethi adi" to Big Kollywood stars and a real "wake up" call ...
    not just big kolly biryani stars but for the whole of sambar desam. Especially those who spoke ill about SSR lost their tooth, I am sure never again would dare to comment on his work. (I hope).
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    not just big kolly biryani stars but for the whole of sambar desam. Especially those who spoke ill about SSR lost their tooth, I am sure never again would dare to comment on his work. (I hope).
    Just because it collected a lot of money doesn't make it a good movie.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opinion differs but Wen majority of people loved it and it clearly reflects in collection...

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    Just because you don't like the movie.. the movie can't be bad.. jus kidding
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    But it got extremely good reviews as well. Apart from movie portals it got a pat from long timers like Baradwaj Rangan and Ananda Vikatan (52 marks).

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    True. Not many movies please the masses and critics alike. Baahubali managed to do that and hence the gargantuan success..

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I personally felt that movie had no substance and likeable characters. It ran only because of the visual effects and the promotion.

Post Thanks / Like
    amma amma silla per only oscar nominated or urinated movie da parpangea.. 90% of the kollywood movies falls in this category. Bhaubhali is not definitely not in this category.

Movies like this comes once in a decade in Indian cinema , Lagaan was the last movie which had similar impact. Grand scale doesn't mean more plastic sets, this movie lived up to its expectation period from every aspect.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 16th August 2015 at 04:18 AM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

10. Likes balaajee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    பாகுபலி’ படத்தில் ஆட்சேபகரமான வசனத்தை நீக்க தணிக்கை வாரியம் உத்தரவு- Tamil Hindu

‘பாகுபலி’ திரைப்படத்தில் இடம்பெற்ற ஆட்சேபகரமான வசனத்தை நீக்குமாறு படத்தின் இயக்குநருக்கு உத்தரவிட்டிருப்பதாக மத்திய தணிக்கை வாரியம் சார்பில் உயர் நீதிமன்றத்தில் தெரிவிக்கப்பட்டது.
    தமிழக ஆதித்தமிழர் கட்சி அமைப்பு செயலர் சு.க.சங்கர், ஆதித்தமிழர் கட்சியின் நிறுவனத் தலைவர் ஜி.ஜக்கையன், தமிழ்ப் புலிகள் அமைப்பு பொதுச் செயலர் பேரறிவாளன் ஆகியோர் உயர் நீதிமன்ற மதுரை கிளையில் தாக்கல் செய்த பொதுநலன் மனு:

பாகுபலி திரைப்படத்தில் சர்ச்சைக்குரிய வரிகளை கதாநாயகன் கூறியுள்ளார். இந்த வசனம் அருந்ததியர்களின் மனதை மிகவும் புண்படுத்தியுள்ளது. எனவே, வசனகர்த்தா மதன்கார்க்கி, திரைப்பட இயக்குநர் ராஜமௌலி, தயாரிப் பாளர் ஞானவேல்ராஜா ஆகியோர் மீது வன்கொடுமை தடுப்பு சட்டத்தின்கீழ் வழக்குப் பதிய வேண்டும். பகடை எனும் சொல்லை நீக்கி உத்தரவிட வேண்டும் எனக் கூறப்பட்டிருந்தது.

இந்த மனுக்களை விசாரித்த நீதிபதிகள் ஆர்.சுதாகர், வி.எம்.வேலுமணி ஆகியோர் கொண்ட அமர்வு, மாவட்ட ஆட்சியர்கள் படத்தில் இடம்பெற்றுள்ள அந்த ஆட்சேபகரமான வசனத்தை நீக்குமாறு திரையரங்குகளுக்கு நோட்டீஸ் அனுப்பவும், வசனத்தை நீக்காவிட்டால், திரையரங்குகள் மீது உரிய நடவடிக்கை எடுக்கவும் உயர் நீதிமன்ற கிளைக்கு உட்பட்ட மாவட்டங்களின் ஆட்சியர்களுக்கு தெரிவிக்க கூடுதல் அட்வகேட் ஜெனரலுக்கு நீதிபதிகள் உத்தரவிட்டனர். பின்னர் விசாரணையை நாளைக்கு (ஆக. 19) ஒத்திவைத்தனர்.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rana Daggubati ‏@RanaDaggubati 3h3 hours ago In our rock solid 7th week!! Thank you

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast