Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16 Vayathinile

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

16 Vayathinile

16 வயதினிலே திரைப்படத்தைப் பற்றிய திரு கோபாலின் விமர்சனம்

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...=1#post1226732

Quote Originally Posted by Gopal
    16 வயதினிலே என்ற படத்திற்கு புக் செய்து ,நாங்கள் 20 பேர் ஹாஸ்டலிலிருந்து (இம்பாலாவில் சோளா பட்டுரா)போனோம். படம் அசர வைத்தது. ஈர்ப்பு கொண்டு மீண்டும் பார்க்க தூண்டியது.
    பத்திரிகைகள் கொண்டாட ஆரம்பித்தன. நல்ல படம் என்பதில் எனக்கு உடன்பாடுதான். நடிகர்களின் பங்களிப்பு,இசை ,வெளிப்புற படப் பிடிப்பு,திரைக் கதை எல்லாமே பிடித்தே இருந்தது.

ஆனால் பத்திரிகைகள் வழக்கம் போல மிகை படுத்தி , இதுதான் ரியலிச நடிப்பு, தமிழ் பட உலகின் திருப்பு முனை, அசல் கிராமம்,அசல் மக்கள், ரியலிச படம் என்று போட்டு தாக்கி ,மூளை சலவை செய்ய எனக்கோ ஒரு எண்ணம். என் நண்பர்களிடம் சொல்லி , மாதமொரு திரையீட்டில் பாக பிரிவினை போட செய்தேன் எங்கள் ஆடிடோரியத்தில் . பார்த்த மாணவர்களுக்கு ஷாக். 1959 லேயே இப்படியொரு படம் ,இப்படியொரு நடிப்பா? கமல் ,இதை பிரதியெடுத்து நடிக்க முயன்றும் பாதியளவு கூட செய்யவில்லையே? இந்த பட கதையமைப்பில் இருந்த இயல்பு தன்மை,பாத்திர வார்ப்புகளில் இருந்த அசலான கிராம மணம்,எடுத்து கொண்ட கருவில் சமூக அக்கறை துளி கூட பதினாறு வயதினிலே படத்தில் இல்லையே ,ஏன் ,ரஜினி கூட எம்.ஆர்.ராதாவின் அருகே வர முடியவில்லையே என்று என் அத்தனை நண்பர்களும் அதிசயித்தனர். once more கேட்டு திரும்ப திரும்ப பார்த்து மகிழ்ந்தோம்.

இந்த கேள்வி என் மனதில் இன்று வரை நிழலாடுகிறது. என்னவோ பதினாறு வயதினிலே க்கு முன்பு வெளிப்புற படப்பிடிப்பே நடக்காத மாதிரியும், அந்த படம்தான் தமிழ் பட திருப்பு முனை என்றும் ,பீம்சிங்,கே.எஸ்.ஜி,ஸ்ரீதர்,பாலசந்தர் போன்றவர்களை தொபெரென்று போட்டுவிட்டு , பாரதிராஜா (எனக்கும் பிடிக்கும்)இவரின் நூற்றுகணக்கான போலிகள் (செல்வராஜா,பாக்கியராஜா,etc etc )இவர்களை பத்திரிகைகள் கொண்டாடின. இத்தனைக்கும் துளி கூட ரியலிச சாயல் இல்லாமல், sensationalism ,pseudo -eusthetics ,கிச்சு கிச்சு காமெடிகள்,ஓட்ட வைத்தார்போல காட்சிகள், உண்மையில்லா பாத்திர வார்ப்புகள்,cliche ஆன படங்கள்,சம்பந்தமில்லா montage ,மொக்கை நடிப்பு என்று நூற்று கணக்கில் படங்கள்.(மகேந்திரன் விதிவிலக்கு,பாலு மகேந்திரா கொஞ்சம் தேறுவார்).ஷ்யாம் பெனெகல்,கிரீஷ் கர்னார்ட், அடூர் படங்களில் இருந்து உருவிய சில காட்சிகள்.(மூலத்தின் சாரத்தை உள்வாங்காமல்).எனக்கு குமட்டியது.மூச்சு திணறியது.

பதினாறு வயதினிலே துவக்கமே அபத்தம். பொருந்தா காதலில், ஒரு நாயகி சப்பாணிக்காக காத்திருப்பதாக. இது ரொமாண்டிக் வகை காதலல்லவே?அனுதாப வசதி காதல்தானே ,என்ன build up சம்பந்தமில்லாமல் என்ற சிரிப்பு வரும்.பிறகு ஓரளவு சுவையான காட்சிகள். ஆனால் டாக்டர் காட்சிகள் படத்தின் நம்பக தன்மையை தொபெலாக்கி விடும். டாக்டர் செவ்வாய் கிரகத்திலிருந்தா வருகிறார்? என் கிராமத்து நண்பர்களே இதை பற்றி ஏளனம் செய்துள்ளனர். பிறகு சப்பாணி-மயில் காட்சிகள் ஈர்ப்புள்ளவை. சுவாரஸ்யம். ஆனால் முடிவு? ஒரு சாதா தமிழ் பட கற்பழிப்பு சார்ந்த முடிவு. எந்த பாத்திரங்களிலும் அசல் தன்மையில்லை. வாழ்க்கை பதிவுகள் இல்லை.(குசும்பு,நையாண்டி,sadism இவை தவிர)
    செல்லாது செல்லாது. வழக்கம் போலவே பல sweeping statements.

படைப்பிற்கான அனைத்து காரணிகளையும் கணக்கில் கொண்டால் அதுவரை வந்த தமிழ்த் திரைப் படங்களை ஒப்பிடுகையில் 16 வயதினிலே திரைப்படம் மிகப்பெரிய பாய்ச்சல்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    16 வயதினிலே திரைப்படத்தைப் பற்றிய திரு கோபாலின் விமர்சனம்

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...=1#post1226732

செல்லாது செல்லாது. வழக்கம் போலவே பல sweeping statements.

படைப்பிற்கான அனைத்து காரணிகளையும் கணக்கில் கொண்டால் அதுவரை வந்த தமிழ்த் திரைப் படங்களை ஒப்பிடுகையில் 16 வயதினிலே திரைப்படம் மிகப்பெரிய பாய்ச்சல்.
    The impact that 16 Vayathinile created back in Malaysia in 1978 was huge. It created such a buzz among teenagers in the city. Tamil guys listening to Western music started to listen to IR's music. In some wys 16V laid the foundation for the grand success of Kamal, Rajni, Sridevi and Kounder.

I still remember watching it with all my high school friends on the first day in Ipoh.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikalen View Post
    The impact that 16 Vayathinile created back in Malaysia in 1978 was huge. It created such a buzz among teenagers in the city. Tamil guys listening to Western music started to listen to IR's music. In some wys 16V laid the foundation for the grand success of Kamal, Rajni, Sridevi and Kounder.

I still remember watching it with all my high school friends on the first day in Ipoh.
    Paaga pirivinai songs are still heard and enjoyed now. How many people now hear 16 vaiyathinile song now? Their is no match to Thalayum poo mudichu song in 16 vaiyathinile. Yes 16 vaiyathinile had its attraction among the youth because of various factors like Rajini's and kamal's acting, Sri devi's sex appeal, fantastic picturisation, new trendy MD and all. But it was not an attraction for all section of society like an MGR or a Sivaji's top movies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ravi200101 View Post
    Paaga pirivinai songs are still heard and enjoyed now. How many people now hear 16 vaiyathinile song now? Their is no match to Thalayum poo mudichu song in 16 vaiyathinile. Yes 16 vaiyathinile had its attraction among the youth because of various factors like Rajini's and kamal's acting, Sri devi's sex appeal, fantastic picturisation, new trendy MD and all. But it was not an attraction for all section of society like an MGR or a Sivaji's top movies.
    You are kidding, don't you? 16 Vayathinile songs still been aired in most of the TV channels, FM Radio channels. You can verify whether the youtube view count for 16 vayathinile songs get increasing day by day or not. Songs like Senthoorappoove Senthoorappoove from Ilaiyaraja lives forever in the air. The whole album permeates into Tamilnadu houses in unimaginable reach.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    You are kidding, don't you? 16 Vayathinile songs still been aired in most of the TV channels, FM Radio channels. You can verify whether the youtube view count for 16 vayathinile songs get increasing day by day or not. Songs like Senthoorappoove Senthoorappoove from Ilaiyaraja lives forever in the air. The whole album permeates into Tamilnadu houses in unimaginable reach.
    Sentrhoorapoove song cannot match the popularity of Thalayam poo mudichu song(the song is more than 55 years old). Every house hold in TN still hears the song. Atleast 10 to 20 times it is being played in tv channels every day. Senthoorapove may be popular with the youths of 80's but not with every folklore. You tube records are only for the elite 5%. It does not reflect the interests of the remaining 95%.

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...am+poo+mudithu

Look at the youtube count of the song which is almost 20years older than Senthoorapoove. It does not have the attraction what Sridevi has provided to the youth of 80's.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    depends on age group and perception....... ppl who were in their teens in late 70s will vouch for 16 vayathinilae, ppl who belong to the pre-60's era might feel bhagapirivinai better...... for me one is an apple and another is orange...... i can enjoy both at different mood sets without getting into the complexity of comparing them but will stand for Rahman's songs
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i used to have some dislike for the popular late 70's and early 80's songs in my young age, esp songs from Nizhalgal (other than pon maalai pozhuthu song) and many BR movie songs, mohan songs etc, came to appreciate those songs only in the satellite and audio cd era when heard them in digital sound...... also was in awe of them when i heard those songs in orchestras...... only then i realized, my perception on the songs were due to the quality of those songs where i heard from mono speakers (FM radios and dd channels) and saw in poor quality film prints......

Also i always had this doubt, most of the films that came before 70's (from late 50's onwards) had good prints and good quality sound tracks.... even the color films that came during 60's (Eastmen color) were of rich quality compared to most of the films that came in 70s, is there any reason to it? or is it just me who thinks like that way?
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    i used to have some dislike for the popular late 70's and early 80's songs in my young age, esp songs from Nizhalgal (other than pon maalai pozhuthu song) and many BR movie songs, mohan songs etc, came to appreciate those songs only in the satellite and audio cd era when heard them in digital sound...... also was in awe of them when i heard those songs in orchestras...... only then i realized, my perception on the songs were due to the quality of those songs where i heard from mono speakers (FM radios and dd channels) and saw in poor quality film prints......

Also i always had this doubt, most of the films that came before 70's (from late 50's onwards) had good prints and good quality sound tracks.... even the color films that came during 60's (Eastmen color) were of rich quality compared to most of the films that came in 70s, is there any reason to it? or is it just me who thinks like that way?
    Technology has had quite a lot of effect on the film music at various stages. The youngster of today can never appreciate the quality of work dished out few decades back because of technology differences. The taste of today's generation too is more towars the westernised songs than of yesterday. However the artists of each generation did their best to dish out the best liked by that generation. Claiming that my generation had the best actor , best Director, Best MD and all is fan boyish and claiming that they are the best of the century and all as if we are experts in that field is not correct. Some of them here often make comments of this sort and that is the reason this comparison was made.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast