Page 68 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: KAMALHAASAN in ||"Thoongavanam"|| Rajesh M Selva || Ghibran

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dell_gt View Post
    well.. booking status actually good, and we have 3 more days to go.. the most important --> padam nala mathiri 1st day-eh release panirunum! <--
    and PR n Munsamy sir.. atleast wait till the movie release.. then attack pls..
    sorry if you had to feel that way, i'm not attacking anyone. people are overly concerned here about less theaters are being taken to screen TVNM due to a (highly controversial) conspiracy theory but i'm questioning back about the booking status. Booking status in my limited observation looks horrible (ignore the villages where Rajaa is) compared to VDLM. So there seems to be very high demand hence they're screening the other movie in more theaters, isn't this simple to understand and accept? but no, typical fort holders still claiming more conspiracy due to other things KH did and only make things worsen for KH. There's another actor with political aspiration who regularly run into release issues but still when his movies release, release in maximum theaters. so people do less evil to the one who directly aspire for their political chairs but do more to someone who sacrificed his life to cinemas alone? i'm least bothered to get to stocks hiking theory.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    sorry if you had to feel that way, i'm not attacking anyone. people are overly concerned here about less theaters are being taken to screen TVNM due to a (highly controversial) conspiracy theory but i'm questioning back about the booking status. Booking status in my limited observation looks horrible (ignore the villages where Rajaa is) compared to VDLM. So there seems to be very high demand hence they're screening the other movie in more theaters, isn't this simple to understand and accept? but no, typical fort holders still claiming more conspiracy due to other things KH did and only make things worsen for KH. There's another actor with political aspiration who regularly run into release issues but still when his movies release, release in maximum theaters. so people do less evil to the one who directly aspire for their political chairs but do more to someone who sacrificed his life to cinemas alone? i'm least bothered to get to stocks hiking theory.
    Bro, dell_gt, cinema rasigan etc are good sensible posters. Pls let's leave it that for their sake. It is just a couple that pulled out the victim-mentality card in order to degrade Veda.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Bro, dell_gt, cinema rasigan etc are good sensible posters. Pls let's leave it that for their sake. It is just a couple that pulled out the victim-mentality card in order to degrade Veda.
    Thanks bro.. its friday.. beer time chill out

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    #UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    yes shocking indeed given the fact , ilford and Feltham are heavily populated by Tamilians.. these days Cineworld is showing Turkish, Jewish and even Chinese films more than Tamil films ..
    Weird.. normaly ayngaran good in getting screen n shows

#UttamaVillain#

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weird.. normaly ayngaran good in getting screen n shows

yes of late Ayngaran has been disappointing ... they often show one show per weekday ... that too quite late at night, don't see the logic here, as most working class people will hardly watch a film late at night and go to work next day morning
    Last edited by PARAMASHIVAN; 6th November 2015 at 08:51 PM.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raajjaa View Post
    மற்ற ஊர்களில் எப்படி என்று தெரியவில்லை.
    ஆனால் மதுரையில் தூங்காவனம் பெரிய, மற்றும் பிரபலமான திரை அரங்குகளில் திரையிடபடுகிறது(சினிப்ரியா(900 + seats),சண்முகா1&2(1100+),ரீகல்(800+),வெற்றி(900),ச ரஸ்வதி(1000+)& INOX).

Raajjaa - for many people here, Madurai or Tiruchy or Salem or for that matter, any area is NOT an area - unless a non Kamal film is released..

These jokers just do not understand the power of Madurai (family hails from panthalkudi area), nor, the quiet unassuming, but huge popularity of KH!

Padam release aagavey illa - while the rest of us are talking about how the film might be, these misanthropes are already planning/hoping for its poor BO status..

Well that has been their modus operandi for any film - other than Indian cinema's modern punch dialog James Bond - indha latchanathula, suddenly some of them become AJ fans!

But it is tolerable - these hubbers maintain a certain level of dignity - andha theruvoramaa koovi koovi vikkira oru nabar vandhu asingappaduthhi avangalum asingappadaadha varaikkum, it is ok..
    Last edited by irir123; 6th November 2015 at 08:58 PM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    let ppl enjoy good and quality content movie whoever may be the actor.

the tamil cinema world will look beautiful if cine goers watch a movie which is good and reject one which is dud. (i would always reject MX/MMA kind of movies)

have you (parani/PR etc) ever heard of tom cruise fans vs tom hanks fans. why this happens only in india?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    ever heard of tom cruise fans vs tom hanks fans. why this happens only in india?
    Thank God, such mokkai don't exits in Hollywood !
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    yes of late Ayngaran has been disappointing ... they often show one show per weekday ... that too quite late at night, don't see the logic here, as most working class people will hardly watch a film late at night and go to work next day morning
    Just check it out bro.. its not ayngaran release.. someone call qube entertaitment.. new folks may be?

#UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    Just check it out bro.. its not ayngaran release.. someone call qube entertaitment.. new folks may be?

Ok, will do , thanks

Page 68 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast