Page 13 of 114 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: KAMALHAASAN in ||"Thoongavanam"|| Rajesh M Selva || Ghibran

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

2. Likes avavh3 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ivanga naalu peru nadikkiraanga sari. Athukku oru meme pic. Atha vera post pannurennga. Unarchigala adakki vekkarathu kamal fanskku nallathu ennikkumey.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually the star cast is is excellent for an action film.... If the scrip is done well to bring their best, TV is is going to be a treat for South Indian fans... In fact Kamal so far built best base for Thoongaa vanam...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Survi ‏@PavanSurvi 3h3 hours ago

Makers of #KamalHaasan's #CheekatiRajyam are canning a high-octane action episode in Hotel Katriya, Somajiguda.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    'தூங்காவனம்' குழுவில் இணைந்த மதுஷாலினி, யூகி சேது - tamil hindu

ராஜேஷ் இயக்கத்தில் கமல் நடித்து வரும் 'தூங்காவனம்' படத்தில் முக்கிய பாத்திரத்தில் நடிக்க மதுஷாலினி மற்றும் யூகி சேது ஒப்பந்தம் ஆகியிருக்கிறார்கள். 'உத்தம வில்லன்' படத்தைத் தொடர்ந்து கமல்ஹாசன் தனது இணை இயக்குநர் ராஜேஷ் இயக்கும் படத்தில் நடித்து வருகிறார். அப்படத்தில் முக்கிய வேடத்தில் நடிக்க த்ரிஷா மற்றும் பிரகாஷ்ராஜ் நடித்து வருகிறார்கள்.
    இப்படத்தில் கமல் போலீஸ் அதிகாரியாக நடிக்க இருக்கிறார். இப்படம் ஒரே இரவில் நடக்கும் த்ரில்லர் கதையாகும். இப்படத்தின் படப்பிடிப்பு ஹைதராபாத்தில் தொடங்கி நடைபெற்று வருகிறது.
    இப்படத்தின் கதைப்படி 3 நாயகிகள் இருக்கிறார்கள். த்ரிஷா முக்கிய நாயகியாக நடிக்க ஒப்பந்தமாகி விட்டார். இன்னொரு முக்கிய பாத்திரத்திற்கு மதுஷாலினி தற்போது ஒப்பந்தமாகி இருக்கிறார். கமலின் நெருங்கிய நண்பர் யூகி சேதுவும் இப்படத்தில் நடிக்க ஒப்பந்தமாகி இருப்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Dr - French crew being used for stunt sequences is something am hearing for the first time! the 'parkour' concept originated from a French stuntman David Belle - if he is involved in TV, then its gonna be a treat!
    Haricharan Pudipeddi ‏@pudiharicharan 1h1 hour ago

Expect kick-ass action in #Thoongaavanam. Team has hired French stuntmen Gilles Conseil, Sylvain Gabet and Virgine Arnaud

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That macho look! with the Satya style kappu!
    Last edited by dell_gt; 11th June 2015 at 12:01 PM.
    #UttamaVillain#

10. Thanks Cinemarasigan thanked for this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    manushan dressing sense is awesome. impeccable spotless white shirt in busy shooting spot

Post Thanks / Like
    Directing the mentor
    On the third day of shoot, I was shooting with a kid who didn’t get his act right. I went to sir and asked him if he would check the take and he replied, ‘It’s your job; that’s why I’m paying you.’

– Rajesh M Selva

For Rajesh M Selva, director of superstar Kamal Haasan-starrer ‘Cheekati Rajyam’, the thought of wielding the megaphone for a project never crossed his mind. “I began my career as Kamal sir’s third assistant director for ‘Marmayogi’ in 2008.

Though the film was shelved, I continued to work with his production house as they were regularly into films irrespective of the box-office results. After a journey of eight years, he felt I am ready to direct him,” says a smiling Rajesh, who studied Visual Communication. “It is like he is sending me to the examination hall now and I have to pass the test of what I learnt from him.”

Describing the film as an action thriller peppered with romance and family drama, Rajesh, who has his roots in Nellore, says, “I can vouch that Kamal sir hasn’t done this kind of film in a long time. It’s his safest commercial bet.” Chennai-bred Rajesh is touched by the complete support and liberty that he is receiving from the versatile actor, who is also producing the film.

“He gave me the freedom to choose my team – from cameraman Sanu Varghese to acting talents like Prakash Raj, Sampath and Kishore,” he exclaims, adding, “So far, I was his assistant director meeting his demands and now I’m looking at him from a director’s point of view. When he refers to me as the director, I feel like I’m in a dream world.”

After a pause he adds, “On the third day of shoot, I was shooting with a kid who didn’t get his act right. I went to sir and asked him if he would check the take and he replied, ‘It’s your job; that’s why I’m paying you.’ What more can I ask for?”

And admittedly, Kamal is everything for him. “Whenever I was down, I used to get a call from him asking me to work for him,” he recalls with a choke in his voice. “During the first three days of ‘Cheekati Rajyam’, we were really worried and had a feeling that something was going wrong.

After the fourth day, we showed him the footage. He was happy with what he saw and said, ‘You are going in the right track, go ahead.’ It was like a big pat on our back.” The director remembers how Kamal went out of his way to do prosthetic make-up for Trisha and Prakash Raj for a portion in the film. “It was actually a slip-up on my part.

I was supposed to call the prosthetic team but I forgot. When I explained the situation to sir, he said, ‘The shoot is tomorrow, right? We’ll figure out a way.’ But to the team’s surprise, though it was his reserve day, he dropped by the location and did the make-up for Trisha and Prakash Raj.”

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Courtesy: Tamil Hindu

கமல்ஹாசனின் 'தூங்காவனம்' பிரெஞ்சு படத்தின் ரீமேக்

கமல் நடித்து வரும் 'தூங்காவனம்' ப்ரெஞ்சு படமான 'ஸ்லீப்லஸ் நைட்ஸ்' படத்தின் அதிகாரப்பூர்வ ரீமேக் என தகவல்கள் வெளியாகி இருக்கிறது

'உத்தம வில்லன்' படத்தைத் தொடர்ந்து கமல்ஹாசன் தனது இணை இயக்குநர் ராஜேஷ் இயக்கும் படத்தில் நடித்து வருகிறார். அப்படத்தில் முக்கிய வேடத்தில் த்ரிஷா, பிரகாஷ்ராஜ், மதுஷாலினி, யூகி சேது உள்ளிட்ட பலர் நடித்து வருகிறார்கள்.

படத்தில் கமல் போலீஸ் அதிகாரியாக நடிக்க இருக்கிறார். இப்படம் ஒரே இரவில் நடக்கும் த்ரில்லர் கதையாகும். இப்படத்தின் படப்பிடிப்பு ஹைதராபாத்தில் தொடங்கி நடைபெற்று வருகிறது.

இந்நிலையில், "கமலின் 'தூங்காவனம்' படம் ஒரு வெளிநாட்டு படத்தின் ரீமேக்காகும். ஆனால், எந்த படத்தின் ரீமேக் என்பதை படம் வெளியாகும் முன்பு கமல் தெரிவிக்க இருக்கிறார்" என்று படக்குழு சார்பில் தெரிவித்தார்கள்.

மேலும், மற்றொரு தரப்பில் இருந்து இப்படம் 'ஸ்லீப்லஸ் நைட்' என்ற படத்தின் அதிகாரப்பூர்வ ரீமேக் என்று தெரிவித்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

ஒரு போலீஸ் அதிகாரி எப்படி தனது மகனை இரவு நேரத்தில் நடக்கும் சம்பவத்தில் இருந்து காப்பாற்றினார் என்பதே 2011ம் ஆண்டு வெளியான 'ஸ்லீப்லஸ் நைட்' திரைப்படத்தின் கதையாகும்.

'தூங்காவனம்' படத்தின் கதையும் ஒரே இரவில் நடக்கும் கதை, கமல் போலீஸ் அதிகாரி என்று தகவல்கள் வெளியாகி இருக்கிறது.

'ஸ்லீப்லஸ் நைட்' படத்தின் பணியாற்றிய கில்லஸ் கோன்செய், சில்வியன் கேபட், வெர்ஜின் அர்னாட் என்ற சண்டை இயக்குநர்கள் 'தூங்காவனம்' படத்திலும் பணியாற்ற ஒப்பந்தம் செய்யப்பட்டு இருக்கிறார்கள்.

சமீபத்தில் இப்படக்குழு ஹைதராபாத்தில் உள்ள ரிங் சாலையில் துரத்தல் காட்சி ஒன்றை படமாக்கியது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.