Page 69 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: KAMALHAASAN in ||"Thoongavanam"|| Rajesh M Selva || Ghibran

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think anybody here including known Ajith fans are looking for Ajith/Kamal toss up. Looks like there may be a few itching for a Ajith-Kamal fan war .. Sorry I think they are in the wrong place.

Most of us want both the movies to do well and keep their respective producers and distributors happy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    we all know what you had to do there to hijack the current topic that is being discussed but unfortunately in TN at the least the formation seems very clear like this: (in terms of opening) RK>AK>VJ>Surya>KH. Ain't saying authoritatively but looking at recent fares subjectively one could easily come up to such conclusion.

if you have nothing else to discuss may be we start discussing VR and UV all over again and it's BO success? may be that will help alleviate some of you guys' inferiority complex?
    Everybiody knows about you and your Hijacking skills . What you are doing here and posting sarcastic postings.

RK>AK opening lam 2 yeqrs back. Things are very much changed here .Now Ajith has more fans than any body else.

Why should we have inferiority complex. If you have nothing to say, please start discussing about VR and Etc.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    I dont think anybody here including known Ajith fans are looking for Ajith/Kamal toss up. Looks like there may be a few itching for a Ajith-Kamal fan war .. Sorry I think they are in the wrong place.

Most of us want both the movies to do well and keep their respective producers and distributors happy.
    Exactly.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just booked 14 tickets on Diwali Day in Coimbatore. This is the advantage when the movie release it on Diwali.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Srimannarayanan View Post
    Everybiody knows about you and your Hijacking skills . What you are doing here and posting sarcastic postings.

RK>AK opening lam 2 yeqrs back. Things are very much changed here .Now Ajith has more fans than any body else.

Why should we have inferiority complex. If you have nothing to say, please start discussing about VR and Etc.
    and care to talk about what is changed in last 2 years to enlighten us more? the intersection of RK and AK fans are very high hence the spike to opening day numbers for both. if you are adamant to stick to your theory back it up with numbers. RK had one release in last 2 years and i think it stands tall to any other movies released in last 2 years?

7. Likes thamiz liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post

have you (parani/PR etc) ever heard of tom cruise fans vs tom hanks fans. why this happens only in india?
    athu epdinga? RKnnu vantha mattum vettiya madichi katikittu field work panringa.. matha nerangalle vanthu mathavangalukku advice panringa?

9. Likes thamiz liked this post
    Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    and care to talk about what is changed in last 2 years to enlighten us more? the intersection of RK and AK fans are very high hence the spike to opening day numbers for both. if you are adamant to stick to your theory back it up with numbers. RK had one release in last 2 years and i think it stands tall to any other movies released in last 2 years?
    Bro it doesnt matter where Ajith ranks among Rajini and Kamal. This is not a competition. Pls learn to ignore the few miscreants.

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

12. Likes kumarsr liked this post
    Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by mappi; 7th November 2015 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Added horizontal poster to lool like a gun
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

14. Thanks kumarsr thanked for this post
    Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry if you had to feel that way, i'm not attacking anyone. people are overly concerned here about less theaters are being taken to screen TVNM due to a (highly controversial) conspiracy theory but i'm questioning back about the booking status. Booking status in my limited observation looks horrible (ignore the villages where Rajaa is) compared to VDLM. So there seems to be very high demand hence they're screening the other movie in more theaters, isn't this simple to understand and accept? but no, typical fort holders still claiming more conspiracy due to other things KH did and only make things worsen for KH. There's another actor with political aspiration who regularly run into release issues but still when his movies release, release in maximum theaters. so people do less evil to the one who directly aspire for their political chairs but do more to someone who sacrificed his life to cinemas alone? i'm least bothered to get to stocks hiking theory.
    least bothered abt market spiking??? ..well thats exactly what is happening in this case - which i have explained....when u say least bothered abt that na...

kaiya pudichu iluthiya nu ketta..enna kaiyaputichu iluthiya - kathaiya iruku
    or a similar one is ...closing the eye and saying the world is dark....ungaluku world dark ah ve irunthitu pogatum

Page 69 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast